• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
yo guys, who's some good lucario mains that I can study and what makes them so good?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
lol,
I turn on firefox, and whats the first thing i see?
Pink lucario, with headband and all.
this day is going great.
-t2

Timbers

check me out
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is on. Too good.

All the other's except the Mewtwo ones suck though.
I had never seen that one until a few nights ago. I stopped watching the series during like second season when the only thing going on was Team Rocket failing and blasting off after each "brilliant-plan-that-was-somehow-funded-by-freakin-Fort-Knox-that-goes-horribly-wrong."

But yeah, I liked the movie. Lucario's neat. Story lacked depth but Lucario made it all better. I liked the first, second, and third movies, too. <.<

tedward2000

Smash Champion
The Pink on Fire Lucario Thread: Everything pink or Lucario or on fire

sounds like a plan
-t2

Timbers

check me out
About that whole DS thing. Sister graduated, and my parents bought her a DS and I think Diamond (whichever one has the..blue pokemon on it..I can't remember it's name ._. )

But yeah I'm totally going to be stealing that **** when she finally gets bored of it.

I'll have like, a party of 6 Lucarios. It's flawless victory.

Milln

Smash Champion
Diamond is correct. It is, indeed, pretty fun. I got bored of it after I completed the main story and it tapered off into collecting the legendaries and side story. >,> Now I have The World Ends With You and I just finished it four days ago and am now working on the extras. About to find a copy of Rondo of Swords and work on that.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Diamond is correct. It is, indeed, pretty fun. I got bored of it after I completed the main story and it tapered off into collecting the legendaries and side story.
Yeah. I even EV trained my Pokemon too. Dunno why but I got bored of the game more quickly than Gold/Silver/Crystal and Red/Blue/Yellow, and I didn't play Ruby/Sapphire. I think maybe all of the bugs in the old one kept me interested. Or the fact that I was a little kid who couldn't afford any more games.

About to find a copy of Rondo of Swords and work on that.
I saw a used copy at Gamecrazy but I only had $12 on me! Hopefully they still have it or another copy. Oh, and Etrian Oddysey 2 and Trauma Center 2: I need to get those also. I also need a new DS since I killed my L-button.

Timbers

check me out
Diamond is correct. It is, indeed, pretty fun. I got bored of it after I completed the main story and it tapered off into collecting the legendaries and side story. >,> Now I have The World Ends With You and I just finished it four days ago and am now working on the extras. About to find a copy of Rondo of Swords and work on that.
I'm usually able to replay through the game at least 4 times before getting bored of it. Dunno why, but the pokemon games have always been fun for me. The storyline is non existant, there's no character development whatsoever, and it's very flat. And somehow it's still my favorite gaming franchise.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Not to break the flow, but I pulled off my first successful gimp-avoidance wallcling in an actual match on FD last night, on Wi-fi no less. And then was able to quickly edgehog my opponent instead.

That felt unspeakably good.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I'm usually able to replay through the game at least 4 times before getting bored of it. Dunno why, but the pokemon games have always been fun for me. The storyline is non existant, there's no character development whatsoever, and it's very flat. And somehow it's still my favorite gaming franchise.
Thats like a game I love. PSO. No story line, (well there is, but a very small one). You get to lvl your character and get new weapons and things. (Possibly the only reason to play PSO is with friends and get rare items). Customize your character in the begging, and maybe if you have enough money to do it again. 4 modes to play in, each with it own vast jump of hardness. (Ultimate=hell). You don't select where your stats go, It does it for you already. The best personal item in any game ive ever played, aka the mag. Its just a very long hack&slash.
And I love the game!
-t2

Timbers

check me out
I never played PSO, but the amount of Korean MMORPGs I've played in the past I think gives me the right to join your "pointless, grindfest games that I've spent hundreds of hours on" club. d=

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Was that Korean MMORPG maple story?
and yea, I've clocked over 350 hours on PSO. =P
hell im playing it right now, thanks Col.
-t2

Timbers

check me out
Was that Korean MMORPG maple story?
and yea, I've clocked over 350 hours on PSO. =P
hell im playing it right now, thanks Col.
-t2
MS and Rappelz were the two big ones I spent time on. Conquer and Cabal as well, but I'm not 100% sure where they were developed. <.< Pretty sure Korea, or China.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Ah thats too bad, But I have a same pain.
I lost all my rare weapons on my ranger too (except my Red mechguns, thank god) once.
Still haven't gotten them all back.
And what made it worse, is I did a glich on him, and guess what because of which my % of finding a rare weapon was at like .001%.
It took me 2 YEARS to find a 1 red box. I gave up and made a new chr. (Hucast, yay)
-t2

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Now I have The World Ends With You and I just finished it four days ago and am now working on the extras. About to find a copy of Rondo of Swords and work on that.
TWEWY just showed me my purpose of living XD
either way I played it compulsively for one week and just got all of the secret reports. HAW!!
Now all I need is to give loads of food to my guys so they *might* stand a chance against the big mean boss on ultimate (he MURDERED me on hard with, oh, 3 hits. Ultimate made me last 5 secs before he hit me once and killed me)

PSO: the best game I ever bought for my GC. First thing I bought with it (along that useless network adapter) and I STILL play it every now and then. My FOmar is Lv 73 now I guess, but I don't give a ****.
What PSO do you guys play? I have episodes 1 & 2. Tried universe but didn't like it as much.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Same as you, Episodes 1 & 2 on the Gamecube.

All this talk about TWEWY reminds me that I need to pick up Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. Because it's not enough for me to waste my life at home with Brawl and Team Fortress 2, oh no, I need to waste my life outside the house as well.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Same as you, Episodes 1 & 2 on the Gamecube.

All this talk about TWEWY reminds me that I need to pick up Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. Because it's not enough for me to waste my life at home with Brawl and Team Fortress 2, oh no, I need to waste my life outside the house as well.
heh, I already got it!!
's the reason why I haven't shown up until now in the boards. Either way if you liked FFTA1 then you're gonna like 2 for sure (I spent and unhealthy amount of time on one to make my team the most ubersome overpower ever. just ask my buddy...)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Ep. 1&2 for the Game cube. And still playing it. (lvl 96 Ramar and lvl 80 Hucast)
I have yet to buy TWEWY, but I've heard its very good.
I've been playing a bunch of MHF2. I need to get farther so then I can do some of the higher G-raked quests with my friends. Bunch to do.
-t2

Milln

Smash Champion
Not to break the flow, but I pulled off my first successful gimp-avoidance wallcling in an actual match on FD last night, on Wi-fi no less. And then was able to quickly edgehog my opponent instead.

That felt unspeakably good.
Good work. Keep it up.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
:3

Oh yeah, Milln-sensei, is that offer in the training grounds thread still good? Because I still need to be humbled.

Or just about anyone on these boards would probably do... >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom