• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Really big pic is big.
ok I think this is most needed.

Public Question #7! (i think its number seven)
-If Lucario where to live somewhere in our world, where would it be?

-t2

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
>.> Wow. The Sonic boards complain about it but we don't DO anything about it. Memphis actually got mentioned on SMYN cause it's been happening quite a bit.

I like the threads in the Lucario section. I would buy one of those shirts if I mained Lucario. I don't even really play him.

I played him a lot today though. Not sure why. He just seems more...appealing than usual.

Those Lucario shirts are awesome though. XD
ya it was the same with me...

Public Question #7! (i think its number seven)
-If Lucario where to live somewhere in our world, where would it be?

-t2
as a answer to your question... in our world Africa would be his home, Bejing would be his training place, and Manhatten would be his playground,=)

ps...where are the questions coming from?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Lucario might live in Egypt. Or some really isolated mountain top. Lucario always stuck me as the kind of Pokemon who would prefer to live as far away from civilization as possible.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

They closed my thread before Tallen got to see it :(
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184203
*shows up from hiding hole*

BOOO!!

back from vacation!! sorry I missed your post but the hotel had THE worst internet connection EVER.
But either way: I laughed. hard. my sis actually came from her room to see what was so funny and I could only point to the screen while I wiped the tears from my eyes.
sadly, Lucario is actually sided with Mew on their quests on world domination, so no sig!

FlameWaveK, your sig is pure awesome. I didn't think someone would really make one for me: I was halfway searching DA for anything when I saw your comment. I'm uploading it right now, but how the 'ell did you know that was my favorite pic in the bunch?? sneaky little...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I hate how people claim it's just Azen being Azen. That's just a really ignorant statement when talking about Lucario.
New topic! What's your favorite thing to say/do when you taunt?
When I play as Sonic, I love to spam "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!" and say, "Edgehogged by a hedgehog," when I get a gimp kill. Furry jokes are always entertaining.
Lucario, I Uptaunt... always...
At the end of the match, though, I like to use DT because that sound effect lasts an annoyingly long time.

Edit: OMG it's Tallen! :o

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
up taunt: "Never say never" (my mantra, on kung-fu, pokemon, and brawl)
left taunt: "OBJECTION!!" (PW craze, that I am XD)
right taunt: can´t remember, think it was "OSHTFRAGTASTIC"
down taunt: Owned, kung-fu style!! (I just love the crane stance)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Double post is forgiven because of awesome sig. Although Lucario looks like he just randomly stumbled across Aura. *Spoiler* Lucario didn't know how to use Aura until Sir Aaron taught him. Sir Aaron is a human!

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Double post is forgiven because of awesome sig. Although Lucario looks like he just randomly stumbled across Aura. *Spoiler* Lucario didn't know how to use Aura until Sir Aaron taught him. Sir Aaron is a human!
I didn't make it. In sig-making ablities I'm equal to that of a blind cow. FlameWavek did it so kindly for me. He deserves chocolate.

he knew how to use it innately, but Aaron taught him to control it and sense the others around him methinks.
and screw Sir Aaron, he's a son of a b***. pray homage to Mew.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
ya it was the same with me...

as a answer to your question... in our world Africa would be his home, Bejing would be his training place, and Manhatten would be his playground,=)

ps...where are the questions coming from?
The questions are coming from... nowhere. I just make them up.
First I think of one, then I think if it can last more then a few posts, and that it isnt stupid. Second, I well post it.

So to answer you question, Out of Thin Air (waves hands).
-t2

*edit
Wb Tallen, nice new sig you got there.
And many thanks of the Waiting Room Lucario pic. (Saved)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Ok,
Nice new sig you made for Tallen, FlameWaveK!

Oh and tallen, I think its just my internet acting up, but... I only see half your avatar, the top half, no faces just pointy mew ears, and peachish empty space.
-t2

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
*shows up from hiding hole*

BOOO!!

back from vacation!! sorry I missed your post but the hotel had THE worst internet connection EVER.
But either way: I laughed. hard. my sis actually came from her room to see what was so funny and I could only point to the screen while I wiped the tears from my eyes.
sadly, Lucario is actually sided with Mew on their quests on world domination, so no sig!

FlameWaveK, your sig is pure awesome. I didn't think someone would really make one for me: I was halfway searching DA for anything when I saw your comment. I'm uploading it right now, but how the 'ell did you know that was my favorite pic in the bunch?? sneaky little...
Glad you liked my supposed "sig," lol. I didn't really expect you to use it or anything, but it was worth a laugh. The one you got from FlameWave rocks, so no hard feelings there. :)

Now I know why Xavant likes his <insert image> feature so much. It's so **** fun!! :chuckle:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
YaY Tallen Saw teh Siggeh =D and he's using it! DBL YAY!
I knew it was your favorite because you said so in this thread BTW =D

also thx for the compliments Everybody ^.^

EDIT:Lucario chillin on the Sandbag is pure win :U

Milln

Smash Champion
I just finished Mana Khemia. It was great.

Now i'm bored until I pick a new game to play. =\

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
No More Heroes.

/topic
I'll sum it up for you.

Combat and art direction is interesting as hell. Both of them get old after about 3 hours of the game when it degrades into one of the most generic hack-and-slashers evar. The lack of new weapons and combos are by far the game's biggest flaw. Also the side-jobs are generally uninteresting after the first 2-3 times.

No replay value in that game at all. After a few hours of playing, it starts to show. The fatalities in that game never get old, tho. I got mixed feelings about NMH...

You know...I love the Lucario boards. It's 90% of the reason I ever come to Smashboards anymore. Seriously, Sinz posted that same video up in two or so other character forums and they either ignored him, or told him to stop posting garbage. However, the Lucario boards, being their usual cheery selves, decided to crack jokes with it. Being laid back and relaxed is always a good thing. It keeps one's brain focused and ready for anything. Anyways, just a shout-out to myself and all the other Lucario players on these boards:

Keep it real my house-dawgs(that's right, I said HOUSE-dawgs). Actually, my house-JACKALS.;):lick::dizzy:

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Same, the Lucario boards are the only reason I come the SWF. I look at the other places, but this place, no this very board is like a second family (to a degree, we get a few odd ball cousins here and there).
but the things that have come from this board is amazing.
Definitely the best part about my summer.

I thank you, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon either so no worries.
=)
-t2

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
:

I will unleash my unspeakable evil upon the Lucario boards! ZOMBIE MUTANT LUCARIOS WITH AN AUGMENTED STRENGTH AND DEXTERITY MODIFIER IN ORDER TO INCREASE THE POWER OF HIS ATTACKS AND HIS CRITICAL RATE!

PLUS

A GIANT EVIL MAGIC MAGNIFYING GLASS TO MAKE THE POWER OF AURA STORM BIGGER.
Or... I could just copy another earth and crash them together =_=

HMMM :D

=)
-xte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom