• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Oh dear

Uh, keep me on this list, but I'll also ask if Jonathan, Facey, or Li-D are going and see if I can ride with them.
Did yall ever put together a carpool? I'm going to BR today and could possibly join in for tomorrow.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I need to be included in this LoL match. :D I'll 4-stock you.

Also, does anyone know Li-D, Jonatahan, or BSP's phone #?

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
Nah dog, just like most other girls, Catherine needs attention. Who the **** goes to tourneys and doesn't even play the game. lol
Yeah, coming from the kid who went around a catholic school saying "hail satan!" But iceman, someone else added you off of mine...might of been Greg. I think I saw you at CI once though..but **** you *****es, I'm 12 and 3 quarters. Justin, I don't want to go anyway. Probably just get accused of "wanting attention" again. x)

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So Jio's not coming with me, Greg's not coming with me, and BSP has a ride already, correct?

That leaves Adam, Savon, Catherine, and Lee. We will meet at Dibbz tomorrow at 2, ok?

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
Any1 that wants to ride with me that "i know by name" (batto, bsp, ect.) is welcome to come if i go. Im only going under two conditions:
$5 per head
Plus I gotta finish washing by 3:30

The only thing is I can't take any1 back to BR. I'll check the boards at about 12 tomorrow to c who wants to go. First come first serve.

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
No, I don't have a ride as of now. Jonathan isn't coming back to BR, so if I can't find a ride back, I can't go with him. Don't think I'm making this one unless Ladarius is going through a way not named jonathan

Is there a car going back to BR?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Well, technically, the input for a bdacus is the same as a normal dacus. The only difference is you're inputting the dacus within the last 10 frames of an animation. You can buffer it out of aerials, airdodge, spotdodge, throws, or just about any other move.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well, technically, the input for a bdacus is the same as a normal dacus. The only difference is you're inputting the dacus within the last 10 frames of an animation. You can buffer it out of aerials, airdodge, spotdodge, throws, or just about any other move.
You can buffer it out of freaking shield drop for amazing effect.

BSP

Smash Legend
Then start doing something. You don't -have- to sit there and wallow about not going.
I wouldn't just wallow in gloom. I'd find something to do, but tournaments are fun, and it bugs me when I miss them without some good reason :/

But I got a ride so it's all good

Bomber7

Smash Hero
LSU game was lame. I don't even know why I watched it. I'm pretty sure Les Miles was trolling with his 3rd sting against Florida and JJ and JLee were there for just highlights.

Top Bottom