• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
MK is good

Sonic is the annoying one to fight

:sonic: :sonic: :sonic:

Edit: Ah, so no more John :( Well, it was fun while it lasted. I really wanted to avenge myself vs. him with Sonic though T_T

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Lol Savon still mad about his Snake getting ***** by two Sonics in one tourney! Ah, BSP and I are to good.
Oh snap Lee if you're serious about that u might be getting a PM from me sometime.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Actually, the new PR panel consists of me, BSP, Brawlman, Adam, .D, and Lee.

And LOST was the last tourney to count for the PR. We'll be finalizing our list shortly.
I won't have time to make the new graphic this session.

Lee I'll take you up on your offer. PM me everything.

Candul

Smash Cadet
in response to the guy above me, we prefer to see you cry when we win. And lee, teach me how to beat metaknight with c falcon... unless thats impossible in which case i say... ban metaknight

Turazrok

Smash Master
Back again, from retreat.

ZZZzzz drama going down in my absence.

Lol who is okuser??

I have no clue whos good now.

Except its not me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Actually, the new PR panel consists of me, BSP, Brawlman, Adam, .D, and Lee.

And LOST was the last tourney to count for the PR. We'll be finalizing our list shortly.
why is facey on it? he's a *****.

D

Deleted member

so i played dominion for a while when it came out and always played ap shaco with pretty much the same build that i never saw anyone else get. i stopped playing for a week because it sucks, i come back and play 2 games as not shaco and in both games each team had a shaco using my exact build. i should write guides.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
They need to take off the censor for niiggaa, case biitch and niigga are both 5 letters and I look like a racist too often.

:phone:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Here's a guide for Chris: Drop mines, kick ***. You prob won't win, but you'll be badass.

Bsl, that might be the most racist thing I've ever heard.

Okuser

Smash Ace
so i played dominion for a while when it came out and always played ap shaco with pretty much the same build that i never saw anyone else get. i stopped playing for a week because it sucks, i come back and play 2 games as not shaco and in both games each team had a shaco using my exact build. i should write guides.
AP shacos are sooooo useless

D

Deleted member

yeah i enjoyed playing him a lot before but now he's literally in every game on both teams. but i dont like playing dominion anymore anyway.

and i would go as far as to say on SR:
most chars > AD shaco > eve > AP shaco

Top Bottom