• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so i got into magic the gathering. goddamnit.
anybody from nola/br play, or wanna give me cards D:

lil-D..MM me in brawl

D

Deleted member

so i got into magic the gathering. goddamnit.
anybody from nola/br play, or wanna give me cards D:

lil-D..MM me in brawl
pro. me and my gfs cousin play a lot. we just got a booster box of innistrad in the mail. trying to make decks in the current block but we both have plenty of old decks.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
the new magic cards are definitely no worse than the old ones, so iunno why they keep pushing out old sets, other than to encourage more spending or that they avoid some otherwise complicated rule deciphering. old cards that are good are pretty cheap...good new cards are expensive...my deck for now is mixed (mostly new), since i got cards from friends who play now and friends who played back in the 90s.
so i'm definitely cool playing 'no deck limits', but it'll probably develop more modern as I find newer cards to replace..but i got a theme i'm trying to keep for style points.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZC_DfIfTo

Candul

Smash Cadet
coby, me, and a couple of houma guys all play... so next smash tourney we can get down with some magic in our downtime!

ChKn

Smash Ace
^^^^

I think I might do something cool for you guys and make the PR Graphic a wallpaper. What is the norm for screen size?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of Friday Night fight, you mother f!ckers should go to Friday night fight NEXT friday. I'mma be here. Might even go to dibbz this saturday.

D

Deleted member

yeah had 95% old cards until i started playing again like 2 months ago. just want to try and make a deck thats current block legal and maybe play in a tournament sometime.

yall can come stay at my house for a magic night when eva

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I finally got my setup able to use infinite replay, and even save tags in the replays!

Sooooooo I can finally put up matches on youtube! It's just that they have to be specifically on my setup... and everyone must remember to press Z after the match...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
theres a code that forces you to save a replay or you cant go on

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
theres a code that forces you to save a replay or you cant go on
That would mean saving every tourney match, money match, wrong stage match, friendly, "that's not tournament, get off!" match, salty rematch, "random picked a bad stage", seriously, etc., et cetera.

No.

The next NOM is most likely gonna be November 5th, the first Saturday of November. It'll be called either "NOM 14: Save Your Matches!" or "NOM 14: PRESS Z!!!!"

I will probably NEVER be able to go to a "Friday Night Fights" since I have work every single Friday night around 10. I would like to hope one day people show up early enough I can actually play a good number of matches...

And BSP, I was gonna go actually until work said "HAHA NOPE."

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Next semester I'm going to try and make my availability to where I don't work Saturday nights. So hopefully by next semester I will start coming to NOM and BR tournies.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Times Picayune. In the Packaging Center, part-timers have certain schedules (my group has Wed/Fri/Sat nights) they MUST follow or they're basically fired. To ask off, it has to be something super duper legit and you have to fill out paperwork and stuff so I can't BS a reason, and saying "going to a gaming tournament" isn't enough.

But at the movies, I changed my availability to no more Saturdays, so I'm able to go to any tournament that starts around noon.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i seriously thought yugioh had died, cards, tv, and all...and last night a coworker told me he still watches and plays (he's 26)...man...i know i'm a huge nerd too...but like..yugioh is just bad lol

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Yugioh was legit when they first came out with the cards. Now, all the new cards are like MK status compared to the previous packs. :[

D

Deleted member

i literally cant request off because when lsu has a home game, literally EVERYONE is required to work. if you dont show up, you're fired. chimes on highland is just that busy during home games. if a tournament was not on a home game day, theres a chance i could get off but i never check stuff that far in advance.

Top Bottom