• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Savon's a *****.

that word starts with a b.
Ha. White people.

Hey, who's goin to Lost from BR, or from NOLA and is headin through BR? I wanna go. Jio, you goin? Let's get ****ed up and spraypaint **** on every sign in Laffy. That place is a ****in hole anyway.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been on all day and I'm not about to read a day worth of post in this god awful thread, so if you said anything to me that you actually care about me reading, say it again. I'm just gonna assume there was nothing though.
It's your baby.

D

Deleted member

Inductive reasoning? More like assumptive reasoning.

You pretty much eliminated all other reasoning besides the one you came up with from the get go. I mean, is it just impossible that she goes because she likes video games or maybe she likes to hang out with the people there?

i just want to know why every time i try to joke/**** with someone, everyone gets so serious in my face like i dont know what im talking about and im a huge ****. everyone i want you to take a moment and wipe all the sand out of your vaginas when you read my posts.

a: i was just ****ing with her.

b: mura please. look up inductive and deductive reasoning before you try and sound smart. inductive is taking a small bit of data and applying it to the masses. it really only works in math, but thats how stereotypes and jokes start.

c: i think she of all people knows i was just kidding

d: why do all the young black kids think they have something to prove?

edit::

and e: coming at me like you're defending her from something that was never meant as an assault won't get you laid i promise. there wont be any heroes when there is no threat my friend.

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
i just want to know why every time i try to joke/**** with someone, everyone gets so serious in my face like i dont know what im talking about and im a huge ****. everyone i want you to take a moment and wipe all the sand out of your vaginas when you read my posts.

a: i was just ****ing with her.

b: mura please. look up inductive and deductive reasoning before you try and sound smart. inductive is taking a small bit of data and applying it to the masses. it really only works in math, but thats how stereotypes and jokes start.

c: i think she of all people knows i was just kidding

d: why do all the young black kids think they have something to prove?

and e: coming at me like you're defending her from something that was never meant as an assault won't get you laid i promise. there wont be any heroes when there is no threat my friend.
It's ok Taylor, I forgive your PMS. But forreal, it's all good, JUST DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN OR I'LL **** YOU UP :D And I doubt David's trying to get laid from Indiana lol.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
At times it's hard to know when you're joking or when you're being genuinely stupid. Back when you started **** with Savon I told Savon it was a joke because it was incredibly stupid and I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but it turns out it was just you being incredibly stupid. So I just assume that you say something ridiculous that you're legit being ridiculous or are drunk.

Btw, idk what the black comment was about. I don't have anything to prove. I'm just a contentious motherf!cker.

And I doubt David's trying to get laid from Indiana lol.
From here my d!ck only reaches to the middle of Arkansas. I'll have to settle for phone sex.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hadoken

Nom will only have Melee this month, since Brawl will have CI on the same day. Its up to Justin if he wants to run a Brawl tourney at Dibbz at all, but if it happens, it will be on the 22nd or the 5th of November.

I expect All of BR to be at Dibbz on the 29th, esp. Taylor. It's been awhile no homo. Houma/Thib better be there too (mark and coby).
Theres a melee tourney at CI too.

Nitez said hes running it + its closer + it has food. Just saiyan.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Taylor says some ****
Angry Taylor is my favorite. Well, besides drunk Taylor, but he's gone.

Btw, idk what the black comment was about. I don't have anything to prove. I'm just a contentious motherf!cker.
I don't know. You brought it up like 2 pages ago out of the ****in blue, and everyone chose to ignore it. Except for angry Taylor.

Edit: Blaise is a mother****er. Did I ever mention that?

D

Deleted member

mandie says hi icemann. she likes you.

you shouldnt expect me at dibbs or anything smash related until lsu football season is over. im a very busy man.

mura i assure you i am never being incredibly stupid unintentionally. either i am trolling and trying to piss people off, joking and trying to kid with someone, or being flat out serious and i assure you, not stupid. iq test money match.

and catherine i will continue to say what ever i please. as i dont hold my tongue for anyone. and my girlfriend says you really shouldnt threaten me. xD

ima stop checking smash boards. yall all gay and too serious. ima just start pming icemann every post i want to make.

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
mandie says hi icemann. she likes you.

you shouldnt expect me at dibbs or anything smash related until lsu football season is over. im a very busy man.

mura i assure you i am never being incredibly stupid unintentionally. either i am trolling and trying to piss people off, joking and trying to kid with someone, or being flat out serious and i assure you, not stupid. iq test money match.

and catherine i will continue to say what ever i please. as i dont hold my tongue for anyone. and my girlfriend says you really shouldnt threaten me. xD

ima stop checking smash boards. yall all gay and too serious. ima just start pming icemann every post i want to make.
smiley face. Psh, I could take her.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
It's Batto's 12 year old sister. The newer generation's Alex basically.
She friended me on FB, even though we never made love. I find that unfortunate. All the rest of my friends on there have at least done a Guatemalan Racehorse with me.

D

Deleted member

im glad you used george bush as your pic. makes you look dumb. also you implied that you agreed that youre gay. not in the homo sense but in the lame sense. as i meant it.

and yeah, shes 12.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
But you're the one who wanted to have sex with her.
No, friend, you misunderstand. I only said that I find it odd and disheartening that we haven't fornicated seeing as I have done so with all my other FB friends. That's all. You're putting words in my mouth. I'm 24. That's old enough to be her dad. And your dad. Remember that.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
No, friend, you misunderstand. I only said that I find it odd and disheartening that we haven't fornicated seeing as I have done so with all my other FB friends. That's all. You're putting words in my mouth. I'm 24. That's old enough to be her dad. And your dad. Remember that.
You've had sexual contact with ALL your FB friends? Dat just ain't right.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Nah dog, just like most other girls, Catherine needs attention. Who the **** goes to tourneys and doesn't even play the game. lol

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Sometimes I wonder why I'm still subscribed.

Oh, and Catherine, I'm seriously considering dropping you in the carpool for LOST in favor of someone else who will actually enter the tourney.

And I'm not sure when, or if, I'll be running the next NOM.

Top Bottom