• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
man..remember games before online? when you just had to beat your friends around the block to feel like the best in the world? No forums, no youtube...no gamefaqs. That skill-based glass ceiling we not yet knew existed..which we refer now to as the division between noobs and good players. There weren't noobs back then, just people who didn't 'main' that game. We could be jack of all trades - because noone was going truly pro. gaming hard now :(
Tomorrow night I'm warming up for LOST by playing sandbagging drunken FFAs with items on. It will be glorious, there's no better way to train.

D

Deleted member

so did i bring my copy of smash64 to anyones house or let anyone borrow it?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Uh oh, looks like too many people wanna bum a ride with me to LOST...

In chronological order of who has asked:
Jio
Adam
Savon
Greg
Catherine
BSP
Lee

This is most troublesome. Can anyone else bring people with them?

BSP

Smash Legend
Uh oh, looks like too many people wanna bum a ride with me to LOST...

In chronological order of who has asked:
Jio
Adam
Savon
Greg
Catherine
BSP
Lee

This is most troublesome. Can anyone else bring people with them?
Oh dear

Uh, keep me on this list, but I'll also ask if Jonathan, Facey, or Li-D are going and see if I can ride with them.

And sure Curlz

D

Deleted member

also i got a couple more for the in house. i forgot about phil and jeff.

giving us: me, ken, trey, sudai, jio, wiggins, wiggins friend, phil, jeff

and maybe kyle if we can get a real in house.
and young dylan i suppose

in unrelated news:

why does catherine go to all the tournaments? just she just love the attention from all the virgin nerds?

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
also i got a couple more for the in house. i forgot about phil and jeff.

giving us: me, ken, trey, sudai, jio, wiggins, wiggins friend, phil, jeff

and maybe kyle if we can get a real in house.
and young dylan i suppose

in unrelated news:

why does catherine go to all the tournaments? just she just love the attention from all the virgin nerds?
I go for you, Tay.

D

Deleted member

that is a horrible lie. i rarely go to tournaments anyway. i think you just like attention from boys. i mean no insult, pretty much every woman does that. you just get extra attention as a cute girl around mostly young virgin nerds.

Smash Rookie
that is a horrible lie. i rarely go to tournaments anyway. i think you just like attention from boys. i mean no insult, pretty much every woman does that. you just get extra attention as a cute girl around mostly young virgin nerds.
Damn, you figured out my secret....but nah, I just have friends there that I hang out with plus I like playing friendlies...the nerds are too busy playing smash to pay attention to me lol.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
pretty much every woman does that.
:glare:

I actually do go for the games. I couldn't care less about other guys, not to mention I'm taken and don't need that attention. It's how I started going to tournaments in the first place, actually. Went to an anime convention, and decided I should visit the gaming panel because they had Brawl and I was curious.

D

Deleted member

Damn, you figured out my secret....but nah, I just have friends there that I hang out with plus I like playing friendlies...the nerds are too busy playing smash to pay attention to me lol.
you may do it subconsciously. also the latter part of that statement is not true. the only thing nerds care about more than games is *****.
citations in revenge of the nerds

well i actually wasnt thinking about any other girl in the smash community, or any girls in game events in general. i was just thinking about women doing things for attention in general.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
you may do it subconsciously. also the latter part of that statement is not true. the only thing nerds care about more than games is *****.
citations in revenge of the nerds

well i actually wasnt thinking about any other girl in the smash community, or any girls in game events in general. i was just thinking about women doing things for attention in general.
Nah I'm pretty sure she gets creeped out by random virgin nerds not wanting to impose on her but still imposing.

Smash Rookie
I mean you can't really generalize it just to girls. Guys do that **** too. Like those punkass skateboard kids that always try to show off when you pass by lol. It really just depends on the person.

D

Deleted member

I mean you can't really generalize it just to girls. Guys do that **** too. Like those punkass skateboard kids that always try to show off when you pass by lol. It really just depends on the person.
i think in general boys do it more actively and i dont know whether girls do it actively or passively. but either way, dont hate on my inductive reasoning.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i thought pimps were supposed to put women on the street... so they could work...?

Smash Rookie
i think in general boys do it more actively and i dont know whether girls do it actively or passively. but either way, dont hate on my inductive reasoning.
Maybe you just wanted to get my attention by starting this argument..I'm on to you, taylor.

Sudai

Stuff here
I haven't been on all day and I'm not about to read a day worth of post in this god awful thread, so if you said anything to me that you actually care about me reading, say it again. I'm just gonna assume there was nothing though.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Whiny old post by whiny oldperson. Get him savon! Show him the power of the springtime of youth!

:phone:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I haven't been on all day and I'm not about to read a day worth of post in this god awful thread, so if you said anything to me that you actually care about me reading, say it again. I'm just gonna assume there was nothing though.
LOL too good

Whiny old post by whiny oldperson. Get him savon! Show him the power of the springtime of youth!
It's hilarious that you actually think he's whining or he's old, let alone both. :laugh:

Watch it muh****a. I've roundhouse kicked *****es for less.
This

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
but either way, dont hate on my inductive reasoning.
Inductive reasoning? More like assumptive reasoning.

You pretty much eliminated all other reasoning besides the one you came up with from the get go. I mean, is it just impossible that she goes because she likes video games or maybe she likes to hang out with the people there?

Savon

Smash Ace
Get off my lawn!!
Back in my day we played stickball in the abandoned lot.

Whippersnappers!
Youngbloods today with their World of Witchcraft and Funsystem 3!

Inductive reasoning? More like assumptive reasoning.

You pretty much eliminated all other reasoning besides the one you came up with from the get go. I mean, is it just impossible that she goes because she likes video games or maybe she likes to hang out with the people there?
Get out of here with all of that sense making

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
its hilarious that you actually think he's serious. :laugh:
It's hilarious you think I actually take anything in this thread seriously. :laugh:

There are just some things that I like to respond to, to see what the response is. Which includes responding as if I actually think they're serious. Lol. Guess I was too direct this time though XD

Top Bottom