• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
Oct 15 - Lafayette Monthly @ Broussard GameOver (AE, 3S, MvC3)
Oct 21 - Gameware Monthly @ Baton Rouge Gameware (AE, MvC3, what ever Vaughn thinks up)

Hey Blaise, what are these tournaments played on ps3 or 360?

:phone:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Can it be sooner than 8? I have work for 10, meaning I gotta leave at 9:30.

And though Diddy has so much more stuff to master than I thought, he's sooooo much fun.

BSP

Smash Legend
Join me in learning how to deal with bananas. We must stop the wave of Diddy Kongs.

D

Deleted member

we should schedule a la thread draft in house game. gotta pick a time ahead though cuz no one is ever on at the same time.
me,trey,sudai,ken,jio,candul
is there anyone else from la thread that is decent?

and id say the players with the 2 best win loss ratios overall are the 2 captains. the worse of the 2 ratios picks first. you can see how many losses you have after you finish a game. maybe elsewhere too idk. SR not dominion crap.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah but you'd torrent anything.
the joke, ladies and gentlemen. the joke.

we should schedule a la thread draft in house game. gotta pick a time ahead though cuz no one is ever on at the same time.
me,trey,sudai,ken,jio,candul
is there anyone else from la thread that is decent?

and id say the players with the 2 best win loss ratios overall are the 2 captains. the worse of the 2 ratios picks first. you can see how many losses you have after you finish a game. maybe elsewhere too idk. SR not dominion crap.
i wish i was decent.... lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I know Jio, too. And Jio and I are real friends. So take that.

Sudai

Stuff here
Dylan's pretty good at LoL. I haven't played with Batto since he started playing but he showed potential back then. Other than that I haven't really played with any LA players other than Taylor and Ken. I guess Dylan's not 'LA Thread' though. :[

Edit: Also, are we combining Ranked and Normal, best of the two, or one of the two?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
SUDAI! YOU PLAYED WITH TURA AND I THE DAY WE STARTED PLAYING LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y u no remember? :(

Top Bottom