• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So far, it looks like I may pick up Diddy and/or Falco. And this isn't dabbling, and I'm not gonna go either character an entire tourney to see how I do. They will be used strictly for the matchups I need them for.

BE PREPARED! *scar.jpg*

D

Deleted member

we are the 3rd world continent of africa in an earth of advanced smash civilizations. no one ****s with us. less they want aids anyway.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Might start coming to tournaments again. (MK is not the reason I dont go, its more becuase of work, but it always pissed me off that 9/10 times I was knocked out by a MK)

ChKn

Smash Ace
**** yeah no more MK.

**** I still have school.

And Oath was the first person to tell me that MK was banned.

Please note: This ban effects tournaments in the US and Canada - as that is the scope of the Unity Ruleset Committee. In addition, this ban is for both Singles and Doubles play.
O ****.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Your Marth is pretty boss. Why do you even play Meta, dude?

Edit: And no, you would not beat 90% of the people that voted. Because like 25% play Metaknight, and it's already been proven that he can't be beat. So, there's that.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Your Marth is pretty boss. Why do you even play Meta, dude?

Edit: And no, you would not beat 90% of the people that voted. Because like 25% play Metaknight, and it's already been proven that he can't be beat. So, there's that.
Cause I have more FUN playing MK. Why do people play their main char?

Sudai

Stuff here
I main MK in friendlies. FRIENDLIES!! I'm not even playing to win! He's literally just that much fun imo. When I'm not playing MK in friendlies, 90% of the time it's because I feel like the other person is getting frustrated, not because I want to play other characters. He's the most fun character in the game and honestly, a large part of the reason I played ROB when I was in tournies is because I wanted the respect garnered from doing well with a non-A tier character.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
You can still play him and have fun. You just can't do it at Unity tournies. That's all. I mean, I play Luigi. that's cuz I'm not a *******. And of course MK is the funnest character. It's like playing a game with God-mode on.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Tell that to my Marth and Peach which any of you will easily lose to!
Cuz u go marth and peach all the time mang amirite.
I mean your meta gets beat by arcs diddy son.
You can still play him and have fun. You just can't do it at Unity tournies. That's all. I mean, I play Luigi. that's cuz I'm not a *******. And of course MK is the funnest character. It's like playing a game with God-mode on.
this

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Point being: We all play MK for our own different reasons whether it be fun or for the money or because he's fun.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Well looks like brawl isnt as lame now because of the ban. I mean like seriously lol. Whats the point if you just have mk. We can have fun in a way now. My mom got a new car btw, so I can travel to state locals again, and Im getting a new cell somtime soon.

also theres the possibility of more stages. That makes the game fun imo.

'V'

Smash Lord
Holy ****, no more MK? I might actually start playing again. I've been wanting to learn Peach as it is seeing as how she's actually quite fun for me.

Anyone going to Dibbz tonight? I've got a whole day today to play.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm going to Dibbz tonight. You guys should come play with me. I haven't seen anyone since Mechacon . We'll be there early, around 4 or 5 I think. Someone bring brawl!

D

Deleted member

anybody remember the discussion about how the creators of melee knew wavedashing was in it, and didnt remove it. it was called something like super waveland special. anyone have a citation for it or what the name was for sure?

'V'

Smash Lord
anybody remember the discussion about how the creators of melee knew wavedashing was in it, and didnt remove it. it was called something like super waveland special. anyone have a citation for it or what the name was for sure?
It was actually called the Super Landfall Special and the name is actually in the game when you view it through Action Replay. I don't remember where you can view it in game. I just remember that it's under some kind of list.

Top Bottom