• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Now that mk is gone and I can't use him.. I just want to say I'll still have fun beating scrubs with other characters. If you were pro ban and exposed how weak you are (smash wise), I want you to know that you don't have my respect and will never have it as far as smash goes. If you are pro ban don't expect friendlies from me, I'll very likely just be making fun of you while trolling you/beating you with a low tier. S-C-R-U-B (especially savon ya nooby snake betch)

Inb4 stupid why so salty comments.. everyone who actuallys know me should know I don't need Mk. (he was just fun to use)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
turaz is still a scrub at posting even after 2 years. still predictable.

and something else was edited not the inb4 part so don't even try turaz

Turazrok

Smash Master
turaz is still a scrub at posting even after 2 years. still predictable.

and something else was edited not the inb4 part so don't even try turaz
lmaoooooooooooo

Y u so mad bro. I dont even play brawl anymore. I was just referring to a joke between adam and myself and I get this prissy *****ass **** from you. Dont even try you're also done with smash and have moved on to marvel. I made zero comments on you, your skill level, metaknight, or my views on this. Please when you have some legitimate points to make on me, or my views, feel free to express them. Other than that I have nothing more to say bro. Move on son.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
turaz stop being a noob and go away i didnt even read that^ I don't need mk, I'm not mad bc I don't need him. I only read the first sentence and it was y u so mad bro. Seriously stfu scrub..

'V'

Smash Lord
For anyone around the Metairie area:

I will be at Dibbz tomorrow night for Fight Night. If anyone wants to play Marvel, Melee, or Brawl, I will be down. Marvel's the only game I really care to get better at, but I will play the others as well.

P.S. My new Melee main is Kirby. My Kirby is too legit.

P.P.S. Brawl Peach is fun.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I'm curious, who you gonna start playing? Sexy ZSS, godlike Diddy, or that Marth guy?
I'ma play Zss, Diddy, Marth, Dedede, Ic's, Toon Link, Falcon. All the characters i play now.. lol. Zss will get the most rep tho.

And sure Sudai. lol.

Adam I'll go d3 against you. lol

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I don't know yet..

Been lurking for a while now huh savon? Didn't mean to call you out like that, I just wanted to see if i could get taylor involved Lol

D

Deleted member

i didnt vote becuase i dont play that **** but i would have voted to ban. **** that flyin *****

and to trey::

if you didnt start comments with such horribly over used bull**** mainstream crap like "salt" (which is the dumbest thing ever all your morons) or "you mad bro?" your comments would have infinite more impact. i still love you, this is just some advice for life.

we should just start having edit post conversations lee

BSP

Smash Legend
i still lose to justin and john and lee's anything, so not much is changing for me, not that I really expected it to

But I'm still going to get better. I just wish I could play you guys more so I could put theory into practice.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Lee will u still friendly me? I didn't even vote on the MK ban poll cuz I didn't care. I know that if I trained hard enough I could beat MKs which I've already proved more than once.

Top Bottom