• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Why the **** are so many people trollin?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (6 members and 19 guests)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
There is no acceptable reason that they should just the authority to make a decision like this imo.. I'm 100% with mike. Giving the power to under qualified to's. (minus Alpha Zealot) is pretty sad.

Vaughn... I LOVE that pic.. esp since my two fav characters are mk and Zss <3 new iphone wallpaper lolz.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll be flying in for around 2:30 on the Friday, and leaving around 4:30 on the Sunday. I won't have a car.

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah Lee I figured you would love that pic.

My view on the whole MK thing? I was neither pro nor anti-ban. I kinda just watched on the sidelines as it happened seeing as how I never really cared for the game. I will say that the ban might be a really good thing in general so that everyone will stop complaining about him. Because of that, it'll give a little bit more of an illusion for fun and might bring some people back to the scene. It still doesn't get rid of the main problem of Brawl, which is the mechanics of the game itself imo, but at least it might be a step in the right direction.

BSP

Smash Legend
I was going to say try Diddy if you weren't already because he's good in dubs, but he isn't such a massive target like DK is.

Also, did anyone notice my name is like "Be Espy"?

...How does stuff like this happen? Good **** Mom!

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
And he doesn't get f***ed up by that green plumber mother f!cker. DK gotta watch his stanky, hairy *** before weegee catch him with that one two pweeeeeee!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Tech chase is on the urc? Hes a giant scrub wtf.

I find it interesting on how none of them main MK.

YET, if we were to put the top 5 players and give them the decision how many of them would be mk mainers?

Probably not even half :/

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i think mike's completely off base.

no one "gave" the URC the right to ban a character. they are prominent TOs, and grouped up to ban him. honestly, if (as mike said) 15 random guys hosted a tournament each, called themselves TOs, joined the URC, and voted to keep MK in the game, he would still be in the game.

the only reason these 14 (17?) guys had the power to ban MK was because they host big tournaments.

remember, MK isnt banned from brawl, he's banned from Unity tournaments. if you still want MK to be a part of brawl, start hosting huge tournaments and dont do it under the unity ruleset. GG.

BSP

Smash Legend
Let's see how this war goes then

I'll show up to La. tournaments regardless of MK legality btw, do whatever you want

Turazrok

Smash Master
I mean all this means is players like Gnes have a huge advantage now lol. No disrespect him, amazing player.

edit: that is already amazing players who didnt main MK, who was their mains worst mu.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
i think mike's completely off base.

no one "gave" the URC the right to ban a character. they are prominent TOs, and grouped up to ban him. honestly, if (as mike said) 15 random guys hosted a tournament each, called themselves TOs, joined the URC, and voted to keep MK in the game, he would still be in the game.

the only reason these 14 (17?) guys had the power to ban MK was because they host big tournaments.

remember, MK isnt banned from brawl, he's banned from Unity tournaments. if you still want MK to be a part of brawl, start hosting huge tournaments and dont do it under the unity ruleset. GG.
anybody can host a tournament. it doesn't mean they should have the power to outright ban a character.

D

Deleted member

truth. despite what ever they say, they cant force anyone to ban him. theres no regulated tournament host like mlg anymore. its just up to TOs

also lee: 50$, but if his mom calls the cops on me you have to pay for me to get out of jail.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lafayette tournaments (at least the ones hosted by me) will not be MK banned.

TASOL / LouisiAnime 2012 might not either

Top Bottom