• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

sounds awesome. also sounds like its already out. someone do the work and find me a link to episode 1 please

D

Deleted member

the redeeming factor is supernatural is the character development. also they hunt anything and everything that is "supernatural"

eet

Smash Ace
now that weve all shared our tv habits, anyone goin to dibbz tonight or tom? I left my pipe in battous car so i gotta go get it so might as well chill some. Sudai said hed come

:phone:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Looks like u MKs better start learning new characters. Also sense MK is banned I guess M2K is no longer the best brawler so I guess Ally or Razer da best?

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Lol I totally forgot Diddy is higher than Snake on the tier list now. Anyways enjoy your finally moments of using MK cuz after Apex dat ***** gone!

BSP

Smash Legend
Aight

So who's quitting?

Also, Luigi time :evil: The green thunder shall strike like lightning once again

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Curlz quit. I'm curious what Lee's going to do.

As for me, I never really started? lol. I don't play enough to be competitive, I only play friendlies either way. But if I were competitive this would be a positive thing for me, def wouldn't quit. Would probably enter more.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Remember though, it's not OFFICIAL until January 9th, 2012. Basically until then, it's optional to ban MK.

So yall still a have a few months to play MK, or spend time learning a new character. Heck, I'm learning a new character, and I don't even play MK.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Curlz quit. I'm curious what Lee's going to do.

As for me, I never really started? lol. I don't play enough to be competitive, I only play friendlies either way. But if I were competitive this would be a positive thing for me, def wouldn't quit. Would probably enter more.
U should start doing tourneys again if not now then after Apex sense there will be no more MK. And I'm also wondering what Lees gonna say.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I was gonna start training Snake and use him as my anti MK character, but sense he'll be banned soon I just might stick with only Sonic.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested to see who the MK mains pick. Those tier-*****s will prolly be Diddy, Marth, Snake.
I'm more interested to see the new characters for the folks who only played anti-MK characters. Justin, is that why you're switching to someone else? Back to Pika or something?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
No, just that now it's time to have another character I can play against Wario's counters, now that there will be more of them without any MK's.

BSP

Smash Legend
Curlz if you put more time into ROB, I'll go back to Luigi more. Also, the character with the 99% correct answer to spindash is now gone. Sonic is going to be even more of a timeout machine if you want now.

Adam, I'm going to be Fsmashing you off the top of the screen after I PS and deal with your naners with the green thunder.

No, just that now it's time to have another character I can play against Wario's counters, now that there will be more of them without any MK's.
See, now I can't just tell Justin to go MK. He's going to have to think about this decision.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
U should start doing tourneys again if not now then after Apex sense there will be no more MK. And I'm also wondering what Lees gonna say.
I'd love to enter, but I really don't have the skill level I need. XD Not only that, but I'm seriously lacking on the moneys right now
cause it all goes to buying more nutella

In order for me to not literally be wasting money entering tournaments, I'd need to up my skill to the point where I feel I can place somewhere. Not really that I'd get money out of it for sure, just that I'd have some kind of legitimate placing. I don't get any diverse people practice. At this point it's just not that viable for me, but maybe in a year or so, I could look into it. :)

Trufax. Now I remember :bee:

Top Bottom