• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I refuse to promote the sodium showers. Go fight savon if you want to beat someone down. Or homeless people, hear kids are into that these days. Sick ****s

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
This thread is such a compound with an ionic bond between a metal and nonmetal.

:phone:

Curlz

Smash Lord
I actually just picked up that series, recently. I'm on episode 3 right now.
Since Weeds is over, I needed something new to watch.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Who says Knuckles and Shadow couldn't be Smash worthy with being unoriginal or clones?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXkRZHw3bWA&feature=related

Of course I would change a few things from Knuckles moveset a little, but it's def something they could work with.

P.S Battlefield 3 open beta starts today at 1! Download it and start playin!
Knuckles is gonna be broken in Smash 4. Not only will he be able to glide and wall jump. He'll be the only character that can Wall Climb.
Edit: Aside from maybe a Pokemon or 2 that can "rock climb"

You should watch Breaking Bad, Dexter and Game of Thrones. Theyre all way better than Weeds.
I've heard a lot of good things about Dexter, I was actually gonna try that, but someone led me to Fringe. Fringe doesn't seem to be keeping my attention though. :-/
What's Breaking Bad about?

eet

Smash Ace
Yeah, but weeds is presented as a comedy. Breaking Bad is a super well-made drama about a guy's descent into 'breaking bad'. Its pretty dark with almost all of the characters in constant moral ambiguity. And so largely it's a show about character development and all the crazy **** that happens when a high school chemistry teacher gets involved with producing crystal meth lol. But the production quality and acting is the best I've ever seen in television. Dexter is really good, too, of course.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I just have to mention that you guys talked about my three favorite shows:
Weeds, Breaking Bad, and Dexter.
I kinda like you, Louisiana.

Savon

Smash Ace
Bones is sorta dragging on. Bones and Booth should be serious with each other by now. I wish I had HBO so I could watch Real Time with Bill Mahr again

:phone:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I stopped watching TV. The only time it gets any love is when I feel like playing Okami or some other game randomly.

Or when I feel like nostalgia tripping on old vids I'm too lazy to d/l.

BSP

Smash Legend
Aside from MLP, which I don't even watch directly from the TV, I rarely watch TV as well

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
**** that. I watch a ****load of TV. Plenty of genres too. Fighting shows, cooking shows, shooting shows, court shows, UFC, football, most **** on Comedy Central and ESPN, and any cool movie on. If Jaws or A Few Good Men or Good Will Hunting is on, y'all better not bother me for a few hours. And all that is besides the games, like right now is MvC and Prototype right now.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
all hostility aside, I agree with Taylor that supernatural is the best only show I watch TV for its too good.

Top Bottom