• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Lol. ****. I wish I was around for the *****fest. But seriously, y'all young muh****as are all about being immature and ****. No ****ing around.

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
Kit Kat~:3 is Adam's girlfriend/Batto's sister right? she's the only girl i know associated with L.A. smash. if not who is she? gigidy

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I meant Brawl Luigi, Wiggins. I'd never be so foolish as to challenge your Melee Luigi's authority. Coby might though....

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
does anyone in louisiana have an alpha version of project m, a playtester? this is patrick btw for any meleer's

Battousai780

Smash Ace
From now on everyone that I deem has a dumb character that I play in tourney shall get beaten in dittos.

eet

Smash Ace
Vaughn you can come play at my house. I dont have a wii but you can bring yours or we can play MK9 and you can let me borrow Heavy Rain lol <3 or I can see if Tim wants to bring his over (he lives by LSU now, also)

'V'

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind playing either, though I'd prefer Brawl. Who is this again? Forum name confuz me
It's me, Vaughn!!

Vaughn you can come play at my house. I dont have a wii but you can bring yours or we can play MK9 and you can let me borrow Heavy Rain lol <3 or I can see if Tim wants to bring his over (he lives by LSU now, also)
Either option's fine with me, Eric. Just let me know what you would rather do. I would need directions to your place at some point too.

P.S. **** MK9. That **** is hella whack, bro.

Top Bottom