• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well... The next NOM is either gonna be the second-to-last Saturday of October, since Voodoo Smash 3 is on the last Saturday of October, or it's gonna be in November. Haven't really decided.

And there's gonna be Brawl AND Melee crews.
C'mon, scheduling against Alabama Smash League? Seriously, we want to get you guys out there. Don't do this to me, JNig.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Look into this, LA.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307742

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Next tournament will be a fistfight instead of brawl/melee. Good way to combine both scenes.
Want cyphus on my team.

:phone:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
you stupid mother****er come at me anytime im ready don't give a **** I'll be at ci you *****. the only I got at you is BC you ****ed with my friend and I don't give a **** if you were joking you self conceited cun t

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie

Sorry I'm not over 21, Taylor...please forgive me :( But it's all good, I'm almost 12 and 3 quarters, so that counts, right?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
This thread is so entertaining, I literally go pop a bag of popcorn when I read through the previous pages of flame. Keep up the good work.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, I do almost the same thing, except with nutella. That mixture of a bunch of sugar and salt from this thread makes for an amazing snack. Should try it some time.

You forgot the 3 quarters. :cool:
XD That's pretty awesome, then. I don't know anyone below 15 that would survive 5 seconds in this thread.

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
Who knew a color could start WW3?
I really don't care if I'm blocked but please people, make love not warcraft!!

(I'm 22, just saying)

:phone:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
something somethin AK-47 somethin somethin pubehair *****in ********** ***** **** **** bannana *****er ***
I lol'd too hard. Tooooo haaaard

That said, this war is really all just BSing now. It's less of a war but more of a trollfest. Unless, you know, someone actually comes with boxing gloves and makes it happen.

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
Just cause youre a 9 year old girl doesnt mean I wont beat you down.

and your white text pisses me off.
Yo white a$$ pisses me off. Cracka, I'd **** yo ***** then ***** so go ***** yo mom. Punk***, I'd knock you down like the twin towers, tall ***, SANDAL+SOCKS WEARIN SHOBBE *****. ************************************************ turnips.

don't underestimate us 9 year old girls.

(ps ***************)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yo white a$$ pisses me off. Cracka, I'd **** yo ***** then ***** so go ***** yo mom. Punk***, I'd knock you down like the twin towers, tall ***, SANDAL+SOCKS WEARIN SHOBBE *****. ************************************************ turnips.

don't underestimate us 9 year old girls.

(ps ***************)
That was amazing before it was edited. The random turnips at the end of the seriousness made me lol. But each to their own.

Top Bottom