• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

im not freaking out surprised or anything, just mildly surprised. no disrespect. i assume that means kyle did not play roy?

also, anyone have any ideas about the melee crew battle? in the sense of who played what char in what order?

eet

Smash Ace
lee went first and beat freddy with 2 stocks left.
then, kyle killed lee twice, only losing 2 stock. (iirc)
then cyphus took kyles 2 stocks, only losing 1 stock.
then cyphus took my 4 stocks with his 3 but losing 2 stocks.
then dylan lost all four stocks to cyphus' one stock.

then i went smoke but i heard

then someone beat cyphus and did something i forgot
then arcadia beat two people

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Crews was great. The new rule for LA crews is that the incoming player HAS to counterpick a banned stage. The remaining player doesn't get to change characters. This is because we are all Boss.

On a side note I need to work on my Mushroom Kingdom II game. Cyphus always ***** me there lol.

Candul

Smash Cadet
ive now been ***** twice by kyle in crews and am not happy. To make matters worse, i was playing disgustingly awsome. props. ya *****

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
After 2 years i finally figured out how to post on this f****** site

Shoutouts:

Us/U - gotta give props to my teammates Byron, .D, Li-D. we all getting top 5 in the Luigiette tourney. Team Us/U 4 Life :luigi2: :diddy: :metaknight: :falco:

Team Africa - Both of y'all beat me in my home town, but now y'all gotta come to Luigiette Oct. 8. Revenge thy name is Luigi :mad:

Kyle - Man you're every bit as good as Byron and .D told me you were. i c we got a really good brawler coming up. :scared:

(by the way this is Jonathan)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
After 2 years i finally figured out how to post on this f****** site

Shoutouts:

Us/U - gotta give props to my teammates Byron, .D, Li-D. we all getting top 5 in the Luigiette tourney. Team Us/U 4 Life :luigi2: :diddy: :metaknight: :falco:

Team Africa - Both of y'all beat me in my home town, but now y'all gotta come to Luigiette Oct. 8. Revenge thy name is Luigi :mad:

Kyle - Man you're every bit as good as Byron and .D told me you were. i c we got a really good brawler coming up. :scared:

(by the way this is Jonathan)
You might be ********. Pick a new font color and a new character. This is my serious face.
im with iceman on both of these commands.

D

Deleted member

his font is NOT okay. that's the stupid color sapphire used to post in. change it now or the wrath of smash OG veterans will come down upon the.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
The only reason I changed my color was because I didn't feel like hearing complaints about it constantly, but that was because I posted so often and in other threads. If he doesn't post much I don't see it being a problem (tbh I still don't know why it's such an issue, with screen brightness today being what it is, but w/e, to each their own. I guess it would be annoying if you use Smash/Classic Blue.)

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
There will always be haters, that's the way it is. Hater n!gga's marry hater b!ches and have hater kids!!

The blue aint going nowhere, so go cry about it!!!

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I like the new ignore list feature. It makes the post completely invisible instead of saying "post hidden because this user is on your ignore list."

The only reason you know there was a post there is because it skips the post number.

D

Deleted member

how do you ignore someone? that child's posts hurt my eyes when im trying to see what non-dip**** people have to say.

Savon

Smash Ace
Is there really nothing better to talk about other than ****ing font color? Really?

Ate like a grown ****ing man today at dinner. 4 plates of beef stroganov and lime key cake with a tall glass of coke and some lucky charms with the cereal parts picked out

D

Deleted member

if you are under 21 years of age, you shouldnt be allowed to post on these forums.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Is there really nothing better to talk about other than ****ing font color? Really?

Ate like a grown ****ing man today at dinner. 4 plates of beef stroganov and lime key cake with a tall glass of coke and some lucky charms with the cereal parts picked out

First Savvy Sav, ur a *****. Second, that dinner is ****. Third, the **** you ate is misspelled and ****. It's Stroganoff, Key Lime, and lucky charms are **** now. You're too young to understand but back in the gap cereal was exponentially better.

P.S. You like boys

P.P.S. Tomorrow is nothin' to do seafood Tuesday.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Click a user's name.
Click View Public Profile.
Click User Lists -> Add to Ignore List

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Hey Johnathan, I'm the best f!ckin Luigi in LA, and I don't even live there anymore. Money match n!gga next time I'm in LA.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Wat the **** is wrong with you guys? So wat if he has blue font stop being a bunch of little *****es and go about your own business. Stop hazing players period you guys are showing how much of a vagina you have and ignoreing someone, really you guys are ****ing nerds

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i have never seen someone get so pissed off about everything.

D

Deleted member

Wat the **** is wrong with you guys? So wat if he has blue font stop being a bunch of little *****es and go about your own business. Stop hazing players period you guys are showing how much of a vagina you have and ignoreing someone, really you guys are ****ing nerds

who ever you are shut the **** up you little piece of ****. dont come on the boards *****ing people out like you're a big ****ing man. im half joking with the dude in the sense of i dont want to see that blue **** when im checking the boards but i dont give 2 ****s or a **** if he changes it. ill just ignore him, just so i dont have to see that font, not out of hatred. its my choice, son. get the **** off my nuts and stay in your place you little *****. know when to open your ****ing mouth next time.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice

This n!gga mad :awesome:

Top Bottom