• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That's REALLY impressive.

I'll gladly house any of my LA boys who wanna come to the Championships.

Except Batto 'cuz I know he's scared of losing to my Jiggs AGAIN.

:phone:

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I honestly can't believe people want mk banned when stuff like this is in the game..

3:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1TeT04b9A

If he gets banned I'm just going to learn this and do it to everybody while looking at them. You just thought Meta knight was gay..
Remember the sounds when that guy dash attack -> spiked Curlz. The sounds would be like 1000x louder if I ever saw you do that.

Good **** at ARK tho.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I honestly can't believe people want mk banned when stuff like this is in the game..

3:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1TeT04b9A

If he gets banned I'm just going to learn this and do it to everybody while looking at them. You just thought Meta knight was gay..
Lee, come on now. This tech NEVER happens in a match. Falco laser locks are more common than that crap.

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
All you scrubs are gonna get dominated by Team EET A KITKAT. Be prepared, Team Africa. We gonna kill you faster than yo AIDS.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dakpo's done that in tournament before. The Japanese players saw him do it at Genesis and went "NAGAHIRI!!!!"

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lee, come on now. This tech NEVER happens in a match. Falco laser locks are more common than that crap.
I think US diddys could pull this off more if they wanted to. Just because the US diddys don't do this doesn't mean that it isn't ridiculously broken. Like I said if Mk gets banned I'm just going to do this and laugh.. a lot..

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Buffered infinite: Input the infinite as fast as you want, you won't drop it against these characters:
MK, ZSS, Jiggs, G&W, Sonic, Mario

There are ways to do it on every other character in the diddy threads too

BSP

Smash Legend
Luigi Time then

But you'll just camp cause Luigi has 0 ways to get in. I better work on my mindgames.

BSP

Smash Legend
Inb4 Facey rage

Although technically nothing has happened yet. I'm thinking because of Apex. Let's see what happens after it.

Also, I listened to September on the 21st of September :)

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Melee is better anyway.

Can other characters do that banana lock thing too or is it just Diddy?

Savon

Smash Ace
1. Lol at that Snake pic.
2. **** MK (obligatory)
3. Some high school freshman girl is always hanging around campus like a student. Not cool.

Inb4theLAthread

eet

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna $1 brawl MM? Also anyone in NOLA wanna let me stay over friday night? Ill teach you melee/let you beat me in brawl. I just wanna have a smashfest. Can prolly bring some of the BR ppl, too. or does everyone live with their parents? Ima see if Roni wants to drive to laffy then come with.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
1. Lol at that Snake pic.
2. **** MK (obligatory)
3. Some high school freshman girl is always hanging around campus like a student. Not cool.

Inb4theLAthread
Snake is just as gay as MK and requires less skill imo.

Anyone wanna $1 brawl MM? Also anyone in NOLA wanna let me stay over friday night? Ill teach you melee/let you beat me in brawl. I just wanna have a smashfest. Can prolly bring some of the BR ppl, too. or does everyone live with their parents? Ima see if Roni wants to drive to laffy then come with.
I'll take you up on the MM. As for staying over night, you could possible stay with me, I'd have to ask my parents. I'm pretty sure I could get them to say yes.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'm heading to dibbz because... I don't really know, I guess I just feel like sitting in my car for 2 and a half hours. See ya there

Top Bottom