• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Its an anime and games store that sells cards for stuff like YuGiOh or Magic. They let us go in sometime and play Smash if we have our own setups.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hey guys! The end of the LONE STAR CIRCUIT is approaching with only 2 events remaining! Our 6th event is "Revolution" hosted by Denti/Utd Zac on October 8th in Dallas Tx! The "Championships" will be held in Austin Tx on November 12th and it will be ran by Zigsta. After reading below, you gotta be stupid not to go!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution!!

October 8th, 2011 - Dallas Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310729

Revolution is your last chance to get LSC points need to break the top 8(point wise)! This will automatically put in the PRO BRACKET and give you a 50% chance and earning pot bonus money at the Championships!

Lone Star Circuit Event #7: The Championships

November 12th, 2011 - Austin Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311003

It all comes down to this! The LSCE Championships is a regional sized event that will feature an Amateur/Pro Bracket for singles as well as extended payouts for both 1vs1(top 8) and 2vs2(top 4). Oh and a pot bonus of 500$(this is the minimum, it can only go up) will be available as well.

PS: The Championships are open to EVERYBODY! This includes out of city/out of state players!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I like how the championships have somewhat of a MLG Dallas feel. Pretty cool.

And I have work tonight, Friday and Saturday at 10pm, so the only night I can really go to dibbz is Thursday, unless you guys don't mind going a little early.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be in BR until tomorrow afternoon.

BSP, Facey, BlueBomer, Turaz, BSL, IceMann, Kyle (I guess now), Li-D, Byron, AJ, Blaine, & even FakeGeorge. I'm calling you all out to meet me at Rocket's. :]

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm gonna be in BR until tomorrow afternoon.

BSP, Facey, BlueBomer, Turaz, BSL, IceMann, Kyle (I guess now), Li-D, Byron, AJ, Blaine, & even FakeGeorge. I'm calling you all out to meet me at Rocket's. :]
Me and gumby would go but girls > smash and its movie night.

D

Deleted member

wtf is movie night to where you need a permission slip? oh highschool....

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, I should post it here too.

Will be in baton rouge on the 26th (Monday) and will be free after 11am. Anyone want to meet up, hang out, smash, whatever?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Shoutout to Lee for destroying ARK IV. Kinda wish I went... He got 1st in Brawl singles and doubles, 1st in Melee singles, 2nd in Melee doubles, and 7th in MvC3 singles. Amazing stuff.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
So there's brawl at Rocket's Hideout? 'cause I ain't going for Yu-Gi-Oh ya heard?

Way to take first in melee lol.

We can chill on Monday Ken, I get out at 3:30.

I want to go to a big tournament!!! damnit

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Shoutout to Lee for destroying ARK IV. Kinda wish I went... He got 1st in Brawl singles and doubles, 1st in Melee singles, 2nd in Melee doubles, and 7th in MvC3 singles. Amazing stuff.
Wow geez good stuff. I was curious about that but I couldn't find results back on monday for anything but top 3 ae and mvc3 anywhere.

BSP

Smash Legend
Sorry curlz. I had sports stuff everyday till at least 4:45, so that's why I'm a no show. Plus, still more homework and college stuff.

If anyone is considering revolution...once I get done with these first few scholarship applications, I should have more time for stuff.

I'm still going to try and make NOM

Curlz can I get a ride from you

Top Bottom