• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Of course he wishes. Do you think he's lying?

Wishes sometimes come true.

:phone:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Facey, where do you get the time and money?

Guys just come to NOM! Curlz or whoever could you put NOM in the OP, and I guess the title too? I want good numbers for both games this time.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
I mean I will make time and money depending on the level of the tourney. For siis6 my wknd doesn't consist of any pressing school matters and im not scheduled for work. This just leaves parties and *****es which doesn't hold that much importance to me than the possibility of going to a tourney like siis6.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
so should I re-learn Olimar or play Peach in Brawl?
Peach absolutely! She's amazing, the only thing is that MK ***** her, and Snake is pretty ****ing hard. Other than that she can **** on people if you know what you're doing.

Curlz

Smash Lord
LOST 10 has been rescheduled to October 8th. Just a heads up.

Edit: I just got a new phone so everyone inbox me your numbers in case I need to contact you for any reason.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
October 8 is my birthday so I don't think I'll be going to a tourney. Eric re learn olimar.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I would go peach.

Li-D Falco.
Lee will go Falco.
Every MK will countergay you.
There's 2 marths.
Uh batto has peach too.
mmmm no fun for oli.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
LOST 10 has been rescheduled to October 8th. Just a heads up.

Edit: I just got a new phone so everyone inbox me your numbers in case I need to contact you for any reason.
how do i "inbox" you?

eet, learn peach. peach beats olimar.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be in BR tomorrow around 3 or so if anyone wants to meet up at Rocket's Hideout or something? Bring YGO. :]

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
So, I was playing Pokemon Online when I trolled this guy with a Sableye. I took out his entire them with it. I lol'd at him because he accused me of cheating. I laughed harder because he wanted a rematch. So I gave him one. Next thing I knew, I swept his entire team with my lead Butterfree. So the only words I could say to him was lol. Then he got mad and ragequitted the server.

Turazrok

Smash Master
So, I was playing Pokemon Online when I trolled this guy with a Sableye. I took out his entire them with it. I lol'd at him because he accused me of cheating. I laughed harder because he wanted a rematch. So I gave him one. Next thing I knew, I swept his entire team with my lead Butterfree. So the only words I could say to him was lol. Then he got mad and ragequitted the server.
People quit when I lead with whimsicott :(

BSP

Smash Legend
NOM is still a toss up for me, it's going to depend on how much headway I make into my college stuff. I don't think 1 Saturday is going to make a huge difference, but deadlines are coming up unfortunately

Top Bottom