• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
lololololol. I'm not stereotyping. I just think it's funny that the stereotype for bronies is what was shown in the video. I don't believe the stereotype, just find it amusing. :p

I might become a bronie soon(lol). My gf says that the show is adorable and hilarious. Two of my favorite things. She told me to give it a chance.
Yeah, give it a shot. Nothing to lose

Ok, NOM is this coming weekend, and Last is the weekend after. And don't we have a chinese inn coming up as well?

So much to do, so little time.

BTW any of you play Mario kart?

Curlz

Smash Lord
ha curlz thinks he ready, you couldn't even beat bsp when you mained mk. first timed I played him with mk I won. you ain't ready son.
Once your win-loss record with me is better than 1-7 in my favor, then you can **** talk. K? :]

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'll mm you, if eet goes to siis6. I'll do it at lost 3/5 $10 watch the throne Justin im only going up.
Ok I'll MM you. But I'm a GATE keeper, if you can't get past the gate, you have no chance to even LOOK at the throne.

Facey, MM me. $10.

BSP, if JNig and Adam are teaming, I think we're safe to say that we can win. Team with me. ;]

JNig, $5 MM.

Sudai, teach my the Wario MU.
Please, whoever you "think" you can team with to beat Team Africa, do it. Whatever gets your hopes up. And I'll take your MM. And LOL at Sudai teaching you that MU. YOU HAVE NO HOPE. *Photon Array*

Has Nom got melee? I kinda want to go to Siis6 but you know Nom is like a lot closer lol.
It should. I haven't talked with my brother, but if he's not running it, I will.

And you guys should try to come to this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311003 I'm trying to go.

Wow consecutive LA tournies. It's been a long time.

Savon

Smash Ace
I think he was calling Curlz bad.

Nobody at Loyola plays smash, and I have no wii, so I pretty much just **** people in Marvel and piss off my friends spamming super armor attacks. The good news is that they are honestly interested in learning which is good.

Nonetheless still LF>Ride to NOM. I wanna MM Facey and Curlz.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Going to NOM for sure if I don't go to Siis6. You can ride with me as long as you throw a few bucks my way for gas.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Kyle we should be designated doubles partners, this team Africa is too hyped up lol and if your going to nom let me in the carpol plz. Eric are we confirmed for siis6?

'V'

Smash Lord
Attention people in the Metairie area:

I'm going to Dibbz tonight for Fight Night so that I can get my Marvel on. You guys should go there as well to hang out and play Brawl or Melee. Whichever you guys prefer. I don't have a setup or controller with me, though.

BSP

Smash Legend
Curlz and I are going to take NOM doubles, just wait

That is if my mom let's me go. We've got $$$ johns going already. I'll see what I can do.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Kyle we should be designated doubles partners, this team Africa is too hyped up lol and if your going to nom let me in the carpol plz. Eric are we confirmed for siis6?
Team Africa too good

Attention people in the Metairie area:

I'm going to Dibbz tonight for Fight Night so that I can get my Marvel on. You guys should go there as well to hang out and play Brawl or Melee. Whichever you guys prefer. I don't have a setup or controller with me, though.
What time u leaving? Probably not gonna read this....

I kinda wanted to go to this NOM, but like, I can't. Got more important **** to do Saturdaaayyyyyyyy.
Drugs > Smash

so no one wants to go to siis6? its oos people.
13 hour drive.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
jio people wanna brawl with the best. im willing to do a 13 hour drive to get that experience.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I dunno if my brain can handle playing in a melee and brawl tournament simultaneously lol.

Daniel I might have some time to brawl tomorrow I'll hit you up if I do.

Lately I just practice melee alone:(

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if my brain can handle playing in a melee and brawl tournament simultaneously lol.

Daniel I might have some time to brawl tomorrow I'll hit you up if I do.

Lately I just practice melee alone:(
You don't wanna play me? This is the saddest I've ever been.

Drugs + Girls > Girls > Drugs > Smash

Sexy Ryu come play with mah meatshtick. It'll be worth your while.
No beer? I take it back, this is the saddest I've ever been.

Top Bottom