• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Screw Dibbz. We're having it at my house.

6017 Vicksburg,
New Orleans 70124

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...rleans,+Orleans,+Louisiana+70124&z=17&iwloc=A

Directions: Take the 610 Loop at the I-10 split. Take the first exit which is to Canal. Take a right. Go down Canal until Polk Avenue. It'll have a bus sign with reflective tape. Take a right onto Polk. Vicksburg is the next street, take a left. The house is the one next to the massive mansion style house. Lol.

Bring power strips.
Quoted for importance.

My house > Dibbz.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm more wondering if there will be melee at your house, Ran. That was my main confusion, since I saw people who were talking about dibbz talking specifically about melee.

You guys are cool and all, but if it's just going to be brawl I should probably just keep working on giant papers of doom.

(Though I hope there will be melee, since I've still yet to check out your new place and that'd be as good an excuse as any.)

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
ISBS I can house you, do you know where Dibbz is?
My competition was over at 10am this morning. Thanks anyways, though.
Drove 3 hours to get ***-jewed by 3 judges who didn't think I showed enough "enthusiasm." I kicked everyone's ***, who gives a ****?

And no, no idea. lol

Winnar

Smash Lord
yo guys sorry I didn't go to dibbz afterwards, sleep/driving/grandma johns

Next time (Lee, blaine, and hyro (and jnig, arc, ran, and a lot of you other dudes))!

Good playing with everyone I did get to play with :D

Curlz next time we see each other I'll teach you legit how to play smash

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Too Good Shrimp Stood, ya know like the shrimp was too good he stood up out of his chair and he mindgamed you so hard that you death canceled forever.

Wouldn't that be terrible?

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
I'm the best shrimp chest. like the shrimp place machine guns into his chest so he could fight off evil.

shoop doop mop doop where's the melee at?

D

Deleted member

okay so curlz. where is the money at. youve said like a billion times you're going to handle it and its been like what, 3 weeks? 4? and it hasnt been mailed yet? kyle says hes going to hurt your ugly *** soon and you wouldn't like him when hes angry. seriously this is the most unprofessional thing ive ever encountered at a tournament. this aint brawl son.

eet

Smash Ace
okay so curlz. where is the money at. youve said like a billion times you're going to handle it and its been like what, 3 weeks? 4? and it hasnt been mailed yet? kyle says hes going to hurt your ugly *** soon and you wouldn't like him when hes angry. seriously this is the most unprofessional thing ive ever encountered at a tournament. this aint brawl son.

Winnar

Smash Lord

Winnar

Smash Lord
Sorry pritch, I dunno if you found out or not but we all decided to just meet up at ran's house instead of dibbz. Check the other LA not-social thread next time D:

We'll play next time I'm down in LA :D

'V'

Smash Lord
Gee wiz, Taylor... U mad.

lol @ gaming for money

Hyro

Smash Lord
u mad!

...but seriously where the **** is out money you said you'd get it this week lol

Turazrok

Smash Master
^^^ Has a very good point.

ChKn

Smash Ace
lUl

Spring Smash only 5 days away. My hand has healed up somewhat, so I'm gonna work on some fluidity this week.

Who's bringing setups?

Pritch

Smash Lord
wanted to go to ran's bit i got really sick, pretty sure i had some bad butthole
Eeeeeeeeeeew.

In other news, I just finished writing ~13000 words worth of papers over the past 3 days.

Yes, that is three zeros.

Yes, my brain is fried.

Gonna go play video games now.

D

Deleted member

hahahaha i laughed so hard when i got quoted for an entire page. nice guys. and lee is lying or is confused. roni is too cool. rickyB is the gay one.

ChKn

Smash Ace
TNA Destination X, UFC on Versus, Spring Smash, UFC 111, and ****ing Wrestlemania all in two weekends. **** yeah.

I'm hyped up.

Top Bottom