• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
I just checked my red gyrados, turns out that it is an adament nature, in addition to it being shiney and untouched Im pretty sure that makes it very valueble.

Now the question is should I train it or trade it.

mastermajora

Smash Rookie
I just checked my red gyrados, turns out that it is an adament nature, in addition to it being shiney and untouched Im pretty sure that makes it very valueble.

Now the question is should I train it or trade it.
being shiney barely effects the value.

Blaino

Smash Cadet
I wanna go to Spring Smash Friday, does anyone wanna meet at my place and then I'll drive from there? If so, call/text or reply.

EDIT: I get out of class at 3:50 and don't get home until 4:20, so if we left by 5-5:30 I think we could be alright.

Turazrok

Smash Master
:O I wish I could Blaine. Good luck you guys :O.

I have to stay here and play Wifail.

Hyro

Smash Lord
OMG PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID

MLG made a ruleset with NINE STARTERS and some crazy counterpicks like Pictochat green greens and norfair

and you can't use wiimotes!

and you can't pick the same character as your partner in doubles!

BUT WTF, YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE ME BUT PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING!!! 0_O I KNOW RIGHT???

DUDE THERE'S LIKE 10 THREADS ON EVERY SITE, ALLISBRAWL, SMASHBOARDS, AND MLG OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING AND ASKING FOR RULE CHANGES

LIKE WTF? PEOPLE NEED TO STOP *****ING. IT'S THEEEEEIR TOURNAMENT.

IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE RULES JUST DON'T ****ING GO. GO RUN YOUR OWN TOURNAMENTS YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN? THEY CAN DO W/E THEY WANT PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO SHUT UP AND JUST STAY HOME OR HOST THEIR OWN NATIONAL PRO CIRCUIT TELEVISED $25,000 POT TOURNAMENTS

Curlz

Smash Lord
OMG PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID

MLG made a ruleset with NINE STARTERS and some crazy counterpicks like Pictochat green greens and norfair

and you can't use wiimotes!

and you can't pick the same character as your partner in doubles!

BUT WTF, YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE ME BUT PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING!!! 0_O I KNOW RIGHT???

DUDE THERE'S LIKE 10 THREADS ON EVERY SITE, ALLISBRAWL, SMASHBOARDS, AND MLG OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING AND ASKING FOR RULE CHANGES

LIKE WTF? PEOPLE NEED TO STOP *****ING. IT'S THEEEEEIR TOURNAMENT.

IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE RULES JUST DON'T ****ING GO. GO RUN YOUR OWN TOURNAMENTS YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN? THEY CAN DO W/E THEY WANT PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO SHUT UP AND JUST STAY HOME OR HOST THEIR OWN NATIONAL PRO CIRCUIT TELEVISED $25,000 POT TOURNAMENTS
Hyro, grow the **** up. If people will complain about the rules, they wont go. Or they can suck it up and attend the tournament.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I don't understand. Obviously, MLG is about competitive gaming. If we have a rule set that we custom tailored to make the game the most competitive and fair, why would they change it? Do they not think that we, as smash players, know what is good for our game and what isn't? EVO did the same ****.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro, grow the **** up. If people will complain about the rules, they wont go. Or they can suck it up and attend the tournament.
LOL in michigan we like to call that sarcasm.

But you do make an AMAZING point.

People are either gonna go to the tournament...

or...their NOT gonna go to the tournament...

****, you should be a philosopherus

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I don't understand. Obviously, MLG is about competitive gaming. If we have a rule set that we custom tailored to make the game the most competitive and fair, why would they change it? Do they not think that we, as smash players, know what is good for our game and what isn't? EVO did the same ****.
MLG...WANTS TEH MONEY!!!!!

Instead of being more fair and competitive, they've decided to sacrifice some of that for "more entertaining" choices for the masses. This goes beyond just the brawl community, but the other THOUSANDS of people that will be watching. They'd rather not go conservative and appear "boring."

All I have to say is lol Green Greens and Pokemon Stadium 2 are legal, while Japes isn't, and they have 9 starters. I lol a-GAIN.

John, maybe he has the PHILOSOPHERUS' STONE? And get on Skype!

lol Blaine, I can see you laughing exactly like that. eheheheh

Battousai780

Smash Ace
MLG...WANTS TEH MONEY!!!!!

Instead of being more fair and competitive, they've decided to sacrifice some of that for "more entertaining" choices for the masses. This goes beyond just the brawl community, but the other THOUSANDS of people that will be watching. They'd rather not go conservative and appear "boring."

All I have to say is lol Green Greens and Pokemon Stadium 2 are legal, while Japes isn't, and they have 9 starters. I lol a-GAIN.

John, maybe he has the PHILOSOPHERUS' STONE? And get on Skype!

lol Blaine, I can see you laughing exactly like that. eheheheh
I'd have to agree about the money, except for a couple of reasons. Who is it that pays the money to travel to MLG events? The hardcore, competitive players. These are the ones giving MLG money. The casuals won't go out of their way to attend tournies unless they're right in their backyard. So basically, MLG is alienating those who provide them the moneys.

'V'

Smash Lord
I think this is funny considering how Hyro reacted to Bomber's tourney. lmao
Pretty hilarious indeed.

Their rules seem fine, it might actually interest me enough to watch for a while if I'm able to. The only one I have issue with is no wii remote/nunchuck...

Hyro

Smash Lord
I think this is funny considering how Hyro reacted to Bomber's tourney. lmao
that's the point....I'm completely mocking them acting as if we shouldn't care if tourneys have dumb rules lol. thing is, I'm not going to mlg so it doesn't bother me at all...but know you get to see the whole community react like that. This should make it stupid obvious, that people like to play the game with normal rulesets

Pretty hilarious indeed.

Their rules seem fine, it might actually interest me enough to watch for a while if I'm able to. The only one I have issue with is no wii remote/nunchuck...
You agree that you shouldn't be allowed to use the same character as your partner in teams?? (changed now anyways)

'V'

Smash Lord
This should make it stupid obvious, that people like to play the game with normal rulesets.
Define "normal". Every region has different formats for their rules. The SBR's ruleset and stagelist are also biased, so they're not exactly a good source to rely on either.

You agree that you shouldn't be allowed to use the same character as your partner in teams?? (changed now anyways)
You should know by now that I'm all for different things. Change isn't necessarily bad.

'V'

Smash Lord
The avatars told me they hated all of you.

Man that was harsh, even for me... So, I'm sorry...

Not really, LOL!

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one that found roni's post to be incredibly hilarious? Like seriously, that some funny ****.

Top Bottom