• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Whoever is going to the Lafayette tournament in Nola, want to come pick up Lee's pillow and give it to him?

ChKn

Smash Ace
Get hype for Spring Smash. And bring setups and extension cords as well.

....where the hell is my avi...nvm

Hyro

Smash Lord
Am I the only one that found roni's post to be incredibly hilarious? Like seriously, that some funny ****.
NO DUDE haha i was talking to lee about it last time he was in nola, it's toooooo funny. like he's on so many drugs he literally just had to start agalskdgahg'ing

lolol

I JUST GOT A ****IN CHROME WII CASE MOD!!!
Jio beat you by like a year XD

Turazrok

Smash Master
RJ posted something about MMM being in the last week of March but that option is practically nonexistent. There is Laffy Melee though.

'V'

Smash Lord
Bomber and his company are about to drop Brawl entirely, so don't expect them to run anything at all in at least the near future.

Sudai

Stuff here
lol, I think it's hilarious because you names are -almost- the same color as normal names on the skin I use, so I didn't notice till Curlz said somethiong about it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I do love Lee's sexy shiny riolu. :3[/url]
Silly Nick, a shiny Riolu is yellow!

Also, if you guys want your old avatars, you have to reupload them. There was a problem with Smashboards not being able to upload custom user avatars recently, and the problem was fixed, but it made everyone lose their avatar.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
^Thirded with a shoobidybop for emphasis.

And next weekend actually works great, Lauren is going out of town with her mom or w/e so I've got the weekend free. =)

Sudai

Stuff here
Always planning around your futurwyfe and your jerb. Like you have a life outside of Smash or something. :laugh:

Pick a night. Any is good for me. If Eric's actually interested, he would probably be the swing factor on which day I'd like. I'll be down Thursday night. :p

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I'd really prefer like Fri or Sat, I still have to work Friday and I'd rather not go hung over. >.>

...But wait, what's a life? *_*

ChKn

Smash Ace
lol SS was an interesting tournament. I'm gonna stop hosting tournaments until i get a car so i can hype this up. I'll post the results shortly.

Here ya go:

Results:
Singles
$5 entry
13 entrants
1. Lee Martin (MK) [$39.00]
2. JNig(Wario) [$19.50]
3. r0ni(MK) [$6.50]
4. Blaine(ZZS)
5. Eazy(MK)
5. Curlz(MK)
7. Chkn(Marth)
7. ISBS(MK)
9. Eva(Pikachu)
9. RickyB(Marth)
9. Donald (Pit)
9. MasterMajora(DK)
13. Jab(?)

Doubles
$10 per team
1. Lee n Blaine (MK/Pika) [$28.00]
2. RNig (Wario/MK) [$12.00]
3. Crimson Alphas (Marth/MK)
4. DonEva (Pit/Pika)

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww134/ShadowChKn/BracketCaps/SpringSmashSingles.gif?t=1269665170

I'll finish the character rankings for the month and unveil it tomorrow or sunday.

Shoutout:

RickyB: Good **** in our matches. I'm way too spazzy in my matches.

Lee: ****ing take WHOBO. I'm afraid how bad I'll lose if you go 100%.

Eva: idk if you'll ever see this, but ggs

Eazy: Nice meeting you dude and great matches. I'm still a long ways off from getting my **** down, but you are awesome at the game.

Ken: Thanks for helping me run the brackets. We need to get some practice in Sunday.

Curlz: You owe me two dollars. lol. You just need to work on ****, as well as me, but it's nice that you're improving. Just a few more months and you can get on that PR for sure.

Blaine: We need another pokematch. April 18. Outside PnT.

JNig: Eventually we'll get friendlies

Good luck to everyone going to WHOBO. I'm gonna practice harder, so I can break that ****ing barrier and make my money back.

eet

Smash Ace
7. ISBS(MK)
Im waiting for Ken (ISDS) to breech the Brawl power-ranking while only playing for the Lulz.

and not sure about my schedule next weekend, I should know by tomorrow, but Im sure I'm off either Fri or Sat, so sounds cool.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Hey I made my money back last tournament I entered... Granted it was like 4 months ago lol... Also you forgot r0ni. =P And if he was still in tourneys Cyphus. Lol. >.> Ok, I'll stop...

Also Vaughn is like the best friend ever. :3

My head hurts, Imma go lie down again.

Edit: Digging the Sazh btw, Vaughn. ^_^

ChKn

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, welcome to Lafayette roni. =]

You don't play competitive games for making money. You play them for the competition.
I play for both. Is it so wrong to do both? The reason why I can't go oot much is because of some money, parent, and soon, college johns. I can't do a whole bunch of **** and I rather not have my parents drive ****ing 1-2 hours for my enjoyment. I'll be without a car and without a job for a while, so if I actually want to do stuff for my enjoyment, I want to get the money from tournaments to save so I can travel when I have the initial power to do so. That's why I ****ing want to get better. That's my ****ing fuel. What's yours?

Sudai

Stuff here
r0ni lives in Laffy now?

This game doesn't fuel me any more. There's really only three things that fuel me now days. None are conventional by any means. lol

Top Bottom