• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I feel like we never even had the ****ty rap music conversation. Brawl- is too fun though, I need to d/l it. Dibbz on wednesday for the NOLA ppl who're goin to whobo?
I'm down for wednesday, it sucks so bad that you're not going to whobo tho

and haha we agreed to disagree, i'm about the beats and punchlines, the modern rap, while you got old school on lock with the smart lyrics and simple beats :p

but **** fabo has some beast lyrics, gotta admit

Anyways, I just bought a 30 mg Adderall for $3, YES $3, and I need to write this 8 page paper on female serial killers that's due by midnight. I'm about to knock that ***** out real fast. But yeah these next couple weeks are gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun, i'm so happy right now. School is basically over for me after this dumb paper.

My parents are outta country for TWO WEEKS, and I have no school for a week after this thursday, so I'ma be going to Whobo (batto you should pick me up at 2:25 on thursday), then that north florida tournament. I might even host another beerfest bull**** at my house too. We gonna do alcohol and x and smoke and anime *****es and brawl- and raves and high anime *****es playing brawl- at the rave it's gonna be TOOO fun i can't wait, paper time!!!!!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
blablablaWHOBO drugs beerfest
No Jio for Whobo? Aww man... Hey Jio, I got No More Heroes 2, it is too fun, right?

That new Drake song, Over? It sucks balls. Though Fabolous is legit.

FEMALE serial killers? Good luck with that. Just don't randomly call me about dumb **** again. ;)

Wait, you're off this Friday, then whole next week? ME TOO!!!!! And yes have another beerfest! I can't go to that FL tourney though, my B'day is on the 11th.

Ok, my plans for the week: I'm skipping my classes on Thursday, so I can definitely go to Dibbz on Wednesday. Can someone bring me?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok, my plans for the week: I'm skipping my classes on Thursday, so I can definitely go to Dibbz on Wednesday. Can someone bring me?
OMG *** yeah your a ******, but hear this now

I WILL NOT HOST A BEERFEST

unless jnig comes and gets ****ed up LOL

and wow, i'm dissapointed in you, plz go listen to Over 5 more times, you'll appreciate it

Hyro

Smash Lord
I ****ing haaaate the word:

surprised

i always spell it

suprised

cuz that's how i say it

dumb ****in useless r. roni call the "r" a f-a-g-o-t

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
OMG *** yeah your a ******, but hear this now

I WILL NOT HOST A BEERFEST

unless jnig comes and gets ****ed up LOL

and wow, i'm dissapointed in you, plz go listen to Over 5 more times, you'll appreciate it
Goddammit, so everyone's fun has to come at my expense? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I won't listen to that song even one more time. It's horrible. HORRIBLE

Go listen to good music. The Phone Song by JJ Demon is too good.
I'll just say no. Not even gonna lol at that one.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Goddammit, so everyone's fun has to come at my expense? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
haha nah dog you don't have to if you don't want to

there just won't be a ****in beerfest.

loljkjkjk no beer pressure

FEMALE serial killers? Good luck with that. Just don't randomly call me about dumb **** again. ;)
haha shut up you know that made your day

**** makes the world go roooound

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT I'M SO FOCUSED RIGHT NOW...JUST NOT ON HOMEWORK

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Drake's new song is incredibad, cept for the hook which is incredi-awesome?

No WHobo, I gots work but link the FL tourney someone.

Adderrall isn't a high drug, its a concentration drug.

NMH2 is off the ****ing chain.

Dibbz on Wednesday means daiquiris for cheap.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Man. I knocked out 3 15 page papers in 3 days last weekend without needing any drugs at all to get **** done. Not even caffeine. You guys are *******.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Adderrall isn't a high drug, its a concentration drug.
yeah i know, it just literally ****s with me. not druglike **** with me. like sideffects. my stomach is killllling me and i got massive turtle **** syndrome no homo LOL

Man. I knocked out 3 15 page papers in 3 days last weekend without needing any drugs at all to get **** done. Not even caffeine. You guys are *******.
................................................i mean.......how??? honestly i couldn't do that, i'd rather be doing literally ANYTHING, sleeping, watching stupid youtube vids i don't even wanna watch, reading boring news articles...writing papers makes reading the labels on foods entertaining

Hyro

Smash Lord
This probably sucks but here's the beerfest thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270532

tell me what's good and bad about it.

Yes I WANT you guys to complain so I can make it better lol

it's friday during easter break at noon and ya'll can stay really late, just can't really stay the whole night.

might not work out lemme no

Pritch

Smash Lord
................................................i mean.......how??? honestly i couldn't do that, i'd rather be doing literally ANYTHING, sleeping, watching stupid youtube vids i don't even wanna watch, reading boring news articles...writing papers makes reading the labels on foods entertaining
When your options are to write 3 papers in 3 days or not get your masters, sometimes you just have to write 3 papers in 3 days.:ohwell:

lol three 15 page papers due within 3 days is just unlucky lol
Naaa, they were my comprehensive exam papers for my masters and they'd been (past) due for a good while. I'd been procrastinating pretty hardcore.

Basically I got the deadline/death threat email from one of the professors on my graduation committee and I just sat down and machine-gunned out ~13000 words.

-Ran

Smash Master
My feelings of **** are rather weird when it comes to knowing both of the parties. At one hand, I want to celebrate, at the other, I want to forget about it and act like nothing happened. Lol.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
2 weeks from now I will be selling ADHD patches $5 a piece.

Right when I loaded BIro's "Vid" I immediately shut my computer down cuz I was afraid that it would get infected with horrible music.

And the ultimate carpool must happen again, cuz everyone disagrees with BIro's opinions.

BIro sucks.

Hyro

Smash Lord
2 weeks from now I will be selling ADHD patches $5 a piece.

Right when I loaded BIro's "Vid" I immediately shut my computer down cuz I was afraid that it would get infected with horrible music.

And the ultimate carpool must happen again, cuz everyone disagrees with BIro's opinions.

BIro sucks.
Ok no one wants your ******* childrens 10mg wimp *** ***** patches that you're stealing from your sickly innocent little brother. We get 30mg manly capsules for $3.

The ultimate carpool has actually voted you off the island because we needed another spot for RickyB...he plays brawl again. And apparently you can't hear us talking about you in the backseat on the way to every tournament.

Everett---my bad, arcadia sucks, and hates to hear his real name because it reminds him of the pathetic lil life he lives (and it's just a bad name in general lol). I hate people who can only think of negative things to say cuz everything else they say sounds stupid.

Haha, im such an *******....

On a happier note, Everett is an ugly dog nipple sucker.

Hyro

Smash Lord
If it matter Arcadia, I like you a little now that you stopped being an ******* to me. xD

WHobo hype!!
for real, i tried being a SUPER ******* to him...called him teen wolf like 300 times in one day. didn't work. tried being nice...didn't work. literally only talks when he has something negative to say. pretty annoying.

so i'm permanently going back to ******* with him :ohwell:

Turazrok

Smash Master
for real, i tried being a SUPER ******* to him...called him teen wolf like 300 times in one day. didn't work. tried being nice...didn't work. literally only talks when he has something negative to say. pretty annoying.

so i'm permanently going back to ******* with him :ohwell:
Or you could go smoke weed or w/e the hell it is you do for fun. Play wifi?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Speakin of Zelda, does anyone happen to have Link's Awakening I could borrow/buy? Don't matter if it's DX or original, I just haven't played it in a while.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Speakin of Zelda, does anyone happen to have Link's Awakening I could borrow/buy? Don't matter if it's DX or original, I just haven't played it in a while.
Dude, you gotta emulate that ****e somewhere man... I can't direct you cuz I think that's illegal. >.> But it's probably not too hard right? Lol. I do love that game too though. xP

Top Bottom