• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
im to fuced up, holy sht ya know> testament too good, shrim hood, woo woo woo knvfhfdguydsbusdhocfbsafysdvovbdiydgvyug

r0ni

Smash Cadet
ken pm me your number, fk guys im so fkd up beyond imaginatipn like shoop doop, drugs alchahol adarall i do it all haha that rhymed yall bi lata n00bs bohehehehehe im better than u and me and jnig takin first in teams at whobo

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
ken Pm Me Your Number, Fk Guys Im So Fkd Up Beyond Imaginatipn Like Shoop Doop, Drugs Alchahol Adarall I Do It All Haha That Rhymed Yall Bi Lata N00bs Bohehehehehe Im Better Than U And Me And Jnig Takin First In Teams At Whobo
337 501 9474

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Might randomly actually go to spring smash. Megaman X was the beginning of casual Megaman, my special speed run is ridiculous.

also I *SHOULD* be off of work early tomorrow, where are the brawl festivities happening at?

edit: I <3 wadmanager + usbloader

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
I asked this weeks ago, I'll try again. Can anyone near n.o. or metarie house me tonight? I have a tae tournament at 9am there.

Pritch

Smash Lord
100% is for scrubs, more like 0%, levels on hard mode, no charge shots (except sigma final form).
I should try that sometime. I'm pretty beast at the snes X games - definitely used to race my coworkers in mmX1 when I had a gameroom desk job back at UNF.

(this while I wasn't playing melee, surfing the net, or trading off playing wcIII or something else cool in the lan room in the back of the game room. Yeah, that job was the ****.)

The thing that'll kill me is that since we were all doing it on zsnes I got used to using the turbo function to rapid fire regular shots and mow stuff down. That'll **** me up way more than no charge shot.

EDIT: That said, it can't be any harder than the kaizo mario world hacks I've been trying (and failing at) recently. Some of those things are just ********.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
some one in nola let me move in with them i need a place to live. i want to live with arcadia15X so i can cut his hair off, please. thanks:)

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Disregard Hyro's post, show up to Dibbz at 8, then we are going to my garage for tourney.

ISBS I can house you, do you know where Dibbz is?

Kates can only cut my hair if I get certain benefits.

Winnar

Smash Lord
So far it's me and Chef, Zigsta is on the fence because he doesn't think anyone is going to dibbz tonight.

Who else is going?

Hyro, Arcadia, jnig?, curlz + laffy dudes, sudai maaaaaaaaybe?, me + chef and maybe zigsta

sounds like a legit good time to me

Hyro

Smash Lord
Kates can only cut my hair if I get certain benefits.
...did he just??? Get him Lee.

Anyways, disregard Everett's post, we got:

Everett - 6:30/7:00
Jnig - 6:30/7:00
Me - 6:30/7:00
Ran - 6:30/7:00
Jio - 8:00
Blaine - 7:30/8:00
Greg - ???
Winnar - ???
Chef - ???
Zigsta - ???
Lee - ???
Curlz - 10:30

If we have a tournament...why would we do it in a garage wth?? lol

We'd be doing it in dibbz. Because there's food. And drinks. And nice couches and daquiris

-Ran

Smash Master
Screw Dibbz. We're having it at my house.

6017 Vicksburg,
New Orleans 70124

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...rleans,+Orleans,+Louisiana+70124&z=17&iwloc=A

Directions: Take the 610 Loop at the I-10 split. Take the first exit which is to Canal. Take a right. Go down Canal until Polk Avenue. It'll have a bus sign with reflective tape. Take a right onto Polk. Vicksburg is the next street, take a left. The house is the one next to the massive mansion style house. Lol.

Bring power strips.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Depending on how I'm doing on these papers I'm working on I *might* be able to make it out to dibbz tonight. When are you guys showing up there/how late are you staying? I'd definitely be down for some melee as a break from all this schoolwork I've been stuck with.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Depending on how far along I get on my papers I may come out to dibbz for some melee tonight.

WTF EDIT: So no dibbz then? Pritch confused.

Top Bottom