• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Yep. Doubles and Singles though. I'm not combining Melee and Brawl events from now on. So Brawl gets LOST and Melee get LM.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Well I have some swelling in my palm, so I'll try to get that down by Spring Smash. Watch I get 22 for a non-hyped tourney.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i namesearched, i never really do that often

around page 200 there were a ton of names

so i came here
Get at me. You're welcome, btw.

Curlz, that's cool, I guess, but now turok won't get to come. The chances are slim for him already, and he won't be able to go to both. I'm assuming he'll choose melée.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I know for sure we have enough people who want to go, we just need someone to drive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
pierre is probably gonna come crash at my place come spring break or something. when the rest of you ******s gonna check out my pad?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Is anything smash related going down this friday? I don't have anyp lans and will probably be in NOLA if people wanna do something.

Hyro

Smash Lord
MLG Orlando is looking terrible for me right now. I shouldn't have asked to go...I didn't realize my parents were gonna be gone until the 19th. Should've just went and not said anything. Now they're probably gonna be making SURE I'm at home from the 16th-18th...

:((((((

Curlz

Smash Lord
DaAnimeKidTooch. He's a friend of mine. He was at TripleF and has been to LOSTs before. We call him Chef around here.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Zigsta, you're not allowed to post again. *points at post count*

And he won't be coming with me to Dibbz. Sorry. :[

Hyro

Smash Lord
TOO epic

Edit: Remember that one tourney a few of us went to at that hotel near Dibbz/the NOLA Airport? They're having it again, but the only official news for it is the list of games played. I'll keep posted.
I remember it. It was last year, June 6th. 16 entrants. Lee took first I took second. They called it the NOLA Regional Gaming Tournament.

Yeah lemme know what happens with it. Not sure if I'ma go to dibbz tomorrow...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha, I didn't even notice my post count.

Dibbz tomorrow? I can't make it tomorrow, but I can definitely make it Saturday.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I remember it. It was last year, June 6th. 16 entrants. Lee took first I took second. They called it the NOLA Regional Gaming Tournament.

Yeah lemme know what happens with it. Not sure if I'ma go to dibbz tomorrow...
Actually they called it Battle for the South. It's apparently LA's traditional fighters' equivilant to our own LasT.

And why not come to Dibbz?

ChKn

Smash Ace
Hell yeah, Pokemon HG $32.52 at Amazon with free shipping. Time to **** with Extremespeed Dragonite.

Oh and one more week until Spring Smash. If any of you guys have extension cords/TV setups, bring them.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
ken dont you live in lafayette? we could play melee and brawl and teach each other =D

Top Bottom