• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
Well, I wouldn't believe anything until I saw proof of it(to me, it would be silly to believe it -- not that it isnt fun to me to imagine it), so by definition I've never seen proof of a soul so I cant say it exists. And I don't know if intelligence automatically denotes a soul and I kinda just think perception comes from the brain.

But, I can't say for 100 percent if I believe in a soul or not, I guess though -- so, something like my feelings about the existence of a god. There is still debate about whether or not emotions trigger the responses in the brain or if the brain creates the emotions.

But if it did exists, why did it come about? Theres a certain chain of events that happen to get everything on Earth here that is here, so I don't see why it would randomly create personas inside of organic molecules, but it's not like evolution has ever held true to human expectations. (ell oh ell , time travel within phyics technically being a real possiblity).

Curlz

Smash Lord
Sudai, look what you did. -.-

Just to contribute.
"Lack of proof that something exists is not proof that it doesn't exist." -Justin Folse

Now take it to the social. >.<

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, all I was really getting at is that we can't be 100% sure of anything. Even **** we've "proven" we've only proven within the constraints of the reality that we know.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Picked up my HeartGold copy this morning but haven't played it...yet.

The hype is killing me.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
10 people for the pokemon release tournament. Just throwing that out there.

How do you run a tournament for a game that just came out today and requires capturing and training?

Or do people just bring d/p/p

I want silver but I cant go to the bank so I have no way of payin for it

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Just to contribute.
"Lack of proof that something exists is not proof that it doesn't exist." -Justin Folse
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence." - Boondocks

Also probably the truest words ever spoken "I think therefor I am" - I forgot the name

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Who here SERIOUSLY would be interested in going to MLG Orlando? Passes are for sale Wednesday and will probably sell out by Thursday. I'd like to know bc idk if LA plans on having a carpool, or if i need to go ahead and buy a plane ticket. Thanks

Jnig
Hyro
Roni
Blaine
Ran
Batto
? others?

let me know asap thx

Here's the link for dates and etc.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267437

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Who here SERIOUSLY would be interested in going to MLG Orlando? Passes are for sale Wednesday and will probably sell out by Thursday. I'd like to know bc idk if LA plans on having a carpool, or if i need to go ahead and buy a plane ticket. Thanks

Jnig
Hyro
Roni
Blaine
Ran
Batto
? others?

let me know asap thx

give me dates. and times and ill think about it

r0ni

Smash Cadet
get out my thread with all that bad drug talk, ya f a g o t s <3

but really, yall bi

Hyro

Smash Lord

Jnig
Hyro
Roni
Blaine
Ran
Batto
? others?

let me know asap thx

I'm not gonna be asking to go to whobo since my parents will be out of country but too bad this isn't 3 days earlier or else I would say I'm confirmed for this too...

But yeah, I'ma ask them and I'll get back to you. I definitely WANT to go though, and it's a possibility. Depends on whether or not I can convince em.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
To be honest, we can't even prove that we exist. Cogito ergo sum is worthless because in "I think therefore I am," you're already presupposing that you exist to prove that you exist. Anyway, I wanna go to MLG, but it's probably expensive as **** eh?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Oh, btw, I would like to talk about something. When people are playing matches, you don't talk trash to them. It is very disrespectful and ****s the matches up. If anyone does it to me I will punch you in the face.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm all about two players trash talking eachother while playing eachother, it's a head game, but I agree it's complete BS for onlookers to say -anything- while they're playing.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, btw, I would like to talk about something. When people are playing matches, you don't talk trash to them. It is very disrespectful and ****s the matches up. If anyone does it to me I will punch you in the face.
Didn't we all make fun of some noob for making a blog post in AiB about how he got mindgamed hardcore style by a trash talker?

Lee, back to the old avatar? What is that, anyway?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Didn't we all make fun of some noob for making a blog post in AiB about how he got mindgamed hardcore style by a trash talker?

Lee, back to the old avatar? What is that, anyway?
Morrigan from darkstalkers, aka the baddest ***** that isn't actually real...

I would try to go to MLG but like john said that **** looks mad expensive, every1 who gets a place to stay/ride to WHOBO keep me on ur mind cuz I may magically end up going.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Sudai, look what you did. -.-

Just to contribute.

Now take it to the social. >.<
Who the **** won the pokemon tournament? I missed out two chances to win Pokemon today and gotta go to religion for a full weekend, so I'm taking all of that frustration and showing up at Spring Smash.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
I think that open commentary is fine during a match, and not just the "normal" commentary, but the pointless, awesome commentary. aka: West Coast

Curlz

Smash Lord
***WHOBO ANNOUNCMENT***

Mychal and I are offically confirmed to go to WHobo. If anyone wants to carpool with us and share a room let me know. Rooms are sold out at the Marriott so we will be staying in a room at a hotel down the street from the convention.

We are hoping to get 6 people total, and Mychal is bringing a friend so we need 3 more people to help split money for room and gas. If 6 people come each person will only have to pay $88.34 (not including tournament fees / spending money).

If you are interested in coming let me know ASAP.
This says hello for people *****ing about not having a place to stay.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Will there be melee at MLG orlando? if not i guess ill practice some brawl and **** ***. LOL.

I think i will come, but I need to figure out some stuff and ill get back to you lee.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Flying triangle choke their ***.

Top Bottom