• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Easiest way to kill luigi:

Mindgame your opponent and get a 3rd controller in as another luigi. Then declare a luigi-ladder-off by shouting "LAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEER TIME!!!!!!!!". As the luigis start going up, use your feet to control the controller controlling falco and aim a shine for the evil luigi. I'm fairly sure that this will kill sub-10%
I need a smash wiki page, on an unrelated note.

I wonder how much of the stuff I post gets taken seriously...

Sudai

Stuff here
Hyro, I couldn't find your **** in my car. 95% confident that I put it all in my bag (I had it all together before as well). Vaughn took the stuff out of my bag so either Vaughn has it or it was dropped at Dylan's (the place I gave him your stuff). I don't understand how we could have lost a game (fully understand the memory card though) in that process but I'll look around Dylan's when I go down this weekend.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I wouldn't be able to make it tonight, but friday quite a few folks are planning to come or TvC, and NSCONR3 with some smash here and there. Still hyped like a madman for casuals at Dibbz for NSCNR3, and TvC. Should be mad fun!

BTW, I just picked up my copy of TvC today Jio so if you still want to bring your imported version you can, otherwise I was just going to bring mine. That is of course if you haven't already bought your American copy yet. Anyone know what time we got planned for friday @dibbz?
just bring urs, i'll bring my schtick though. Honestly TvC is a bit rough on a Hori but I'm too lazy to mod.

'V'

Smash Lord
Hyro, I couldn't find your **** in my car. 95% confident that I put it all in my bag (I had it all together before as well). Vaughn took the stuff out of my bag so either Vaughn has it or it was dropped at Dylan's (the place I gave him your stuff). I don't understand how we could have lost a game (fully understand the memory card though) in that process but I'll look around Dylan's when I go down this weekend.
Pretty sure you never had his disc because you had your own at the time, remember?

As for the memory card, perhaps we used it to play melee at some point? I don't remember all of the details. Perhaps it's in another bag of yours?

Sudai

Stuff here
Ah, that was my disc, huh? I'll look around again for Hyro's disk. His mem card is probably with the disc.

Oh, and the reason I borrowed your disc when I have my own is because my little brother got my disc super scratched up and it doesn't run anymore. :p

ChKn

Smash Ace

since you couldnt step up to me in real life, im surprised you could even man up on a faceless internet forum...
****. Anyways, laffy friendles on Sunday? We should have two TVs(and not that laggy flat screen Blaise) just in case Curlz has to leave.

Hyro

Smash Lord
WHAT THE ****

IS THAT **** REAL????

wwwtttttttfffffff

holy ****ing ****...that last one made me **** myself

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Kinda looks like they stole some scenes outta Assassin's Creed, Oblivion (may be a stretch on that one), and like Resident Evil or something.

Good **** nonetheless.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
WHOBO is next month (Easter Weekend). If a lot of us from La. plan on attending, it'd make sense to try getting carpool stuff straight soon. So who's interested in going?

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I'll probly go around 8ish, bringing my wii hopefully arc brings my tv. I ended up buying no more heroes 2 instead of tvc so hopefully sa10 has it.
Yea Jio I got you covered Bud. I'll bring my copy. I can actually go out at anytime right now. Right now im lookin at getting there by like 4 or 3. I think it's 20 bucks or something to use the T.V's right? Unless that was the point of you mentioning your tv jio, in which we wouldn't have to pay?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Yea Jio I got you covered Bud. I'll bring my copy. I can actually go out at anytime right now. Right now im lookin at getting there by like 4 or 3. I think it's 20 bucks or something to use the T.V's right? Unless that was the point of you mentioning your tv jio, in which we wouldn't have to pay?
nah tvs are 5 bucks but I'll come at 4 if u wanna play some tvc b4 the rest of the brawl ppl get there.

edit: I'm goin to vegas for spring break....FOR FREE!!!

Top Bottom