• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
o.0 you live in BR right?

BTW, If someone needs to contact me this is my number:

225-278-8922

Getting ready to head out now. Was waiting for this rain to slack up a bit xD

Curlz

Smash Lord
I should be there around 8ish. So I'll see everybody then. I'll have my Wii/Brawl and New Super Mario Bros Wii if we want to play it.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Im going to dibbz tonight and playing melee. Meaning everyone should come because everyone loves me, and if you dont love me that just means you dont know me as well as everyone else. prove me wrong

Turazrok

Smash Master
Im going to dibbz tonight and playing melee. Meaning everyone should come because everyone loves me, and if you dont love me that just means you dont know me as well as everyone else. prove me wrong
I have to go to my bro's play, and I would need a ride or I'd be down.

Im here Jio! Got myself caught in I-10 traffic. Dont know what you look like bud xD.
Protip: he's black and will be playing kirby.

Arc: When dustloop talks about Okizeme what is that?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok so I found out

Maybe we are all ALWAYS high. Smoking weed just kinda lets you...realize it. That's why it's illegal. Because you can only find out the meaning of life when you're high. So God hid certain plants around the world like an easter egg hunt so that you can find them and get in this state of all knowing (which is probably what the forbidden fruit on the tree of knowledge did).

bam. your welcome

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Ok so I found out

Maybe we are all ALWAYS high. Smoking weed just kinda lets you...realize it. That's why it's illegal. Because you can only find out the meaning of life when you're high. So God hid certain plants around the world like an easter egg hunt so that you can find them and get in this state of all knowing (which is probably what the forbidden fruit on the tree of knowledge did).

bam. your welcome
no, chemicals that make you high are typically defense mechanisms plants have naturally. Such as while nicotine has a mild effect on humans, it drives bugs pretty ****ing crazy.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Nitez, whens the next tourney? I may show up to help out. How is TvC?
No idea
Tired of Smash atm
Don't want to play/enter tourneys much anymore
Moreso want to enter tourneys with alterior motives
Motives like ****in ppl up and makin em lose money
Birthday was Thursday, it was fun ty for pizza
See ya guys, NiTEZ out.

Turazrok

Smash Master
No idea
Tired of Smash atm
Don't want to play/enter tourneys much anymore
Moreso want to enter tourneys with alterior motives
Motives like ****in ppl up and makin em lose money
Birthday was Thursday, it was fun ty for pizza
See ya guys, NiTEZ out.
Nitez is quitting QQ?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Personal record. Kicked outta a bar before 10. Now I got all gawd**** night to do nothin. Anyone wanna WiFi or somethin?

Edit: Nobody? That blows. Hey, when's the next smashfest? When's everybody gonna be ready to ****in play? I'm ready tomm. Or any time next week. Or, I guess, anytime. Who wants to ****in play? Hell, I got a sofa, two recliners, and plenty of floorspace if anyone wants to ****in come ova now. I'm bored, I'm playin Smash, and I'm horny. Who wants in?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Personal record. Kicked outta a bar before 10. Now I got all gawd**** night to do nothin. Anyone wanna WiFi or somethin?

Edit: Nobody? That blows. Hey, when's the next smashfest? When's everybody gonna be ready to ****in play? I'm ready tomm. Or any time next week. Or, I guess, anytime. Who wants to ****in play? Hell, I got a sofa, two recliners, and plenty of floorspace if anyone wants to ****in come ova now. I'm bored, I'm playin Smash, and I'm horny. Who wants in?
I'll wifi you... need your friend code though.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'll wifi you... need your friend code though.
Ballin dude, PM me your number so I can call you. It'll be quicker than typing. Or if you're brave post it here I suppose.

Edit: I say that because I'm ******** when it comes to the new age technology, so you'll have to walk me through it.

Edit2: Say for saying ********. I know some people are offended by that, especially those here who are ********, like J$.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey fellas, I'm working on a feature-length screenplay this semester, and I'd like your input. It's about a secret agent named Gate who's assigned to rescue his abducted boss while babysitting the boss's 7 year-old son at the same time. It will be written in the same vein as Pixar films, and it will hopefully be a project I can present to John Lasseter when I live in California this summer. I can use any input you have!

Here's the link to the group.

Looking forward to some collaboration!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ballin dude, PM me your number so I can call you. It'll be quicker than typing. Or if you're brave post it here I suppose.

Edit: I say that because I'm ******** when it comes to the new age technology, so you'll have to walk me through it.

Edit2: Say for saying ********. I know some people are offended by that, especially those here who are ********, like J$.
Gotta go. GG.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
A couple of updates.
RickyB? RickyB, are you here? Dude, I miss you.
Is there anything goin on in BR in the next few weeks? Or the next few days? Cuz I haven't played anyone live since CI2. Come on, let's get our **** together, BR.
This just in: It's been exactly 27 pages since Curlz was first told to suck a ****. I'd forgotten who first told him, but it was me, so I'd like to thank all participants instead. Thanks go out to Jio, BSL, Hyro, Arc, Winnar (whoever the **** that is), Blain, Batto, and Sudai.
I know it's Sat and all, but where the **** is erbody?

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'd play you IceMann, but the only TVs in the place I'm at right now are all LCD which lag like a *****. LCD + WiFi = no way in hell.

Turazrok

Smash Master
A couple of updates.
RickyB? RickyB, are you here? Dude, I miss you.
Is there anything goin on in BR in the next few weeks? Or the next few days? Cuz I haven't played anyone live since CI2. Come on, let's get our **** together, BR.
This just in: It's been exactly 27 pages since Curlz was first told to suck a ****. I'd forgotten who first told him, but it was me, so I'd like to thank all participants instead. Thanks go out to Jio, BSL, Hyro, Arc, Winnar (whoever the **** that is), Blain, Batto, and Sudai.
I know it's Sat and all, but where the **** is erbody?
If you had a legitimate smashfest over the weekend I could possibly go. I have to go to a mother/son breakfast today.

eet

Smash Ace
btw iceman would you wanna play melee with like tim kyle me and maybe taylor or freddy sometime? if so we play melee at tims couple times a week, you should jus shoot him a txt and sexkick4lyfe

^pretty much goes for anyone

Pritch

Smash Lord
If these things happen on weekends I may randomly drive over to BR on occasion, though probably not for the next couple weeks since I have hella school stuff due on the 12th.

Turazrok

Smash Master
btw iceman would you wanna play melee with like tim kyle me and maybe taylor or freddy sometime? if so we play melee at tims couple times a week, you should jus shoot him a txt and sexkick4lyfe

This intrigues me.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
**** Blaise, 5 in the morning. I mean, I wanted to play and all, but come on.

Wiki, your parents would totally approve of Eric, Tim, Taylor, and Freddy. No doubt. And a mother son breakfast? I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Eric, I'll do that fo sho. Call this muh****a. I got nothin to do. All I got is one class, and only got 3 tests in it.

Turazrok

Smash Master

Wiki, your parents would totally approve of Eric, Tim, Taylor, and Freddy. No doubt. And a mother son breakfast? I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Eric, I'll do that fo sho. Call this muh****a. I got nothin to do. All I got is one class, and only got 3 tests in it.
I go to a catholic all guys school, Icemann. And frankly I really don't care how much my parents approve. My sister is in Texas right now. My parents won't take me to laffyette. We're twins btw.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265

Eh, yeah it was a long shot.

eet said:

I gotta get in on this.

Top Bottom