• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Scizor is so lame.

Ya'll are just lucky I'm not there with my Venusaur and Golduck.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
I'll play some WiFi matches if you're up to it, dahlin.
im pretty sure that ive got your FC already, but pm it to me, just in case. mine is ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
<------there

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
As long as no rules and clauses are broken, and it's not obvious stat hax, AR legit.

The point is there are a lot of options/strats you have to put together.

Oh yes, justin, bullet punch, I have ways around that. Try again.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
Well, that isn't cool at all. What happened to wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was? Or catching them being the real test, not haxing together a team with no work. and training them? How could it be your cause if you use hax? AR means no traveling, searching far and wide, or actually teaching the pokemon about the power they have inside them.

Esca

Smash Champion
As long as no rules and clauses are broken, and it's not obvious stat hax, AR legit.

The point is there are a lot of options/strats you have to put together.

Oh yes, justin, bullet punch, I have ways around that. Try again.
Shut the **** up, you wannabe Teen Wolf Michael J Fox poser. Shrimp closer. Like the shrimp closes his badaxss post with a picture of Arcadia15X.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
This vid is not viable, since walking chaingrab is so much easier on diddy, and the running chaingrab presented was performed way too slow.
That's exactly what I saw. The Falco paused for a split-second before each throw, which allowed the Diddy to Z-drop the banana.

It's funny cuz there's one clip where the Falco does the CG without pausing, and the Diddy doesn't drop it. That one clip invalidates the rest of the video.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Well, that isn't cool at all. What happened to wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was? Or catching them being the real test, not haxing together a team with no work. and training them? How could it be your cause if you use hax? AR means no traveling, searching far and wide, or actually teaching the pokemon about the power they have inside them.
Breed moves + IV breeding + EV Training takes a really long time. To have a chance in the competitive scene a 31 speed IV is pretty close to required. That plus you need decent (25+) IVs in the rest of the stats that matter for the role as well. Also any calculations you see (gimmick or not) are assuming a 31 in all stats. So that gimmicky Pory-Z with adaptability and HYPAR BEAM that you expect to OHKO Blissey after a NP won't do it if you have a 2 for your SP. Atk IV. Basically most people could care less about hackers as long as its within the ruleset.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in BR wanna play today/tonight? Or anyone wanna play online? I got nothin to do, it's rainin balls, and I haven't played in a while. Ha, not takin any confirmations after 1 in the morning. Y'all muh****as don't sleep.

Turazrok

Smash Master
blaine, whats the point of female pokemans again? you told me once, but i dont remember the answer.

look at the champ
I think his name is Knight Silvayne. Yup. GI did an article on him. Also one on Justin Wong.

Top Bottom