• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Short version of the story: Hax was pinching at Eggm's body fat at a Melee tourney and Eggm got mad and Rock Bottom'd him. Now Hax wants to sue or something.

Funny stuff.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Dang I just read that thread, tons of mad drama. Seems now he's just makin eggm pay for all the random costs.

But some of those WWE jokes are hilarious!

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Hey fellas, I'm working on a feature-length screenplay this semester, and I'd like your input. It's about a secret agent named Gate who's assigned to rescue his abducted boss while babysitting the boss's 7 year-old son at the same time. It will be written in the same vein as Pixar films, and it will hopefully be a project I can present to John Lasseter when I live in California this summer. I can use any input you have!

Here's the link to the group.

Looking forward to some collaboration!
If it's anything like this movie or this movie (which it kind of sounds like both), don't do it.

For serious.

Turazrok

Smash Master

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hey JNig, what do you think of using wario's 2nd jab to stuff aerial approaches? I've been messing around with Wario, and I've been doing that lately...

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Spaced F-tilts are way better against Falco. The hitbox is deceiving, and the less time you're on the ground, the better.

MK should be banned.

Turazrok

Smash Master
the ****? talking about brawl in this thread? hahaha, jk.

turok, why are you so noob? i need someone to practice with during the week other than tuesdays....
I'm working on it.

ken plays brawl now for funsies. =)
Ken misinterprets the idea of "funsies."

Tura, why would you use Wario vs Falco when you can just MK it up and ****?
Who's Ken?

Because I'm tired of getting gimped as olimar and snake and Falco boards consider it an even mu against MK. AKA no real reason.

Spaced F-tilts are way better against Falco. The hitbox is deceiving, and the less time you're on the ground, the better.
I've seen the hitbubbles.

MK should be banned.

Sudai

Stuff here
It's definitely not 50/50. If my MK can beat r0ni's MK, it's not even at all. MK is such a huge advantage once he gets the lead it's not even funny.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Hey if anyone wants to buy any of these 360 games:

Prototype
Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Fallout 3
Assassin's Creed
Left 4 Dead

PM me especially if you're coming down to Laffy for the 27th.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
If you think MK should be banned, then you suck. Plain and simple.

Turok Wiki, the only time you should use Wario's second jab is if your opponent spotdodges the first jab. Second jab will ALWAYS hit.

To stuff aerial approaches? Heck, even uptilt would be better. lol. But some characters' aerial games are somewhat better than Wario's (see: Luigi, Shiek), so sometimes it's better to stay on the ground and space those ftilts.

Go Diddy against MK. Not even M2K can beat him.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
LOL, funny coincidence that I still haven't sold my 360. So if anyone wants to buy my 360 (no hard drive, tho)...holla at ya boy.

Hey Ev, one move: Bullet Punch.

Turazrok

Smash Master
If you think MK should be banned, then you suck. Plain and simple.

Turok Wiki, the only time you should use Wario's second jab is if your opponent spotdodges the first jab. Second jab will ALWAYS hit.

To stuff aerial approaches? Heck, even uptilt would be better. lol. But some characters' aerial games are somewhat better than Wario's (see: Luigi, Shiek), so sometimes it's better to stay on the ground and space those ftilts.

Go Diddy against MK. Not even M2K can beat him.
Utilt seems kinda laggy to me, I admit the possibility of my eyes deceiving me, but he's stuck in the pose for half a second or some ****.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'm saying that even uptilt would be better in stuffing aerial approaches. You'd have to do both jabs beforehand, and uptilt does stay out a while, yes, but so does the hitbox.

Like I said, use the second jab ONLY if your opponent spotdodges the first. And maybe if you feel like using it to combo off of.

Top Bottom