• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I think his name is Knight Silvayne. Yup. GI did an article on him. Also one on Justin Wong.
Actually, the big dude's name is Stephen Silvestro. And he didn't beat those two other kids. He won his division, and the other two won their own divisions.

GG's, WIKIPEDIA. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
Actually, the big dude's name is Stephen Silvestro. And he didn't beat those two other kids. He won his division, and the other two won their own divisions.

GG's, WIKIPEDIA. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
lolol, get done, son.

so the pokemon competitive scene is purely strategy and no actual work.... kthxbai

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
Anyone in BR wanna play today/tonight? Or anyone wanna play online? I got nothin to do, it's rainin balls, and I haven't played in a while. Ha, not takin any confirmations after 1 in the morning. Y'all muh****as don't sleep.
me and you, iceman. ill message you in a few hours. i gotta practice my weegee for the wifi ladder

Turazrok

Smash Master
me and you, iceman. ill message you in a few hours. i gotta practice my weegee for the wifi ladder
You lost me at "wifi ladder". WTF MAN? I get hit by so much more crap in wifi... it's not representative at all.

Turazrok

Smash Master
its for the lulz. weegee ditto ladder, i gotta be the best. lost you at wifi ladder? i was done at wifi ladder....
Not literally. I was referring to the hopelessness of actual competitive play on wifi, although people on AiB think otherwise. Furthermore this was cemented today when I played some noobs on Wifi. When you can't ledgehog Lolimar right, something's up.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
You can get good off wifi... Why do people think its not practice. You get better and you have to come up with ridiculous mindgames bc of lag. still practice nonetheless

Turazrok

Smash Master
You can get good off wifi... Why do people think its not practice. You get better and you have to come up with ridiculous mindgames bc of lag. still practice nonetheless
This is true. Samboner got 3rd(?).However playing it is a pain after getting hit with something you swore you powershielded. Or get hit with something stupid.

Hyro

Smash Lord
So I got money + permission for hobo 22...just not sure about the ride situation right now.

Call/text me.

Turazrok

Smash Master
MMs I have:
Batto-Melee.
Arc-Melee.
Awstin-Melee?
RJ-Brawl. $5.
T_T.
I don't even know who I'm gonna use in the Melee MM's. I'm leaning towards Falco/IC. Maybe CF? LOL
I swear Curlz sandbagged our MM for future setups.

Curlz

Smash Lord
So I got money + permission for hobo 22...just not sure about the ride situation right now.

Call/text me.
Didn't Arc say he was going to Hobo? Talk to him?
I think that we should get as much of LA there as possible.

I swear Curlz sandbagged our MM for future setups.
I honestly didn't sandbag. You beat me fair and square, you've actually gotten alot better. I do, however, want another MM. I posted in the social thread but I'll do it here too.

Turaz - $3
BSL - $2

Turazrok

Smash Master
Didn't Arc say he was going to Hobo? Talk to him?
I think that we should get as much of LA there as possible.

I honestly didn't sandbag. You beat me fair and square, you've actually gotten alot better. I do, however, want another MM. I posted in the social thread but I'll do it here too.

Turaz - $3
BSL - $2
No... I cheated myself when I switched to Snake.... Olimar got owned. I'm really getting tired of brawl. I only play it for Diddy, Olimar, and a select few other characters.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
One time I went to a Pokemon tournament put on my PUSA, and a forty year-old dude won with his team of ubers.

Lame.

Sudai

Stuff here
Omg, I just had this amazing dream that physically, mentally, and spiritually rocked me to the core. Like, I woke up vibrating, but it was so much more than that. I wish I could explain the feeling better to you guys.

Also, stfu about the social. I don't read that ****.

Edit because I absolutely need to share this dream:

The dream starts with this world going through two "catastrophes" at once, and the dream ends in a third. The first catastrophe is "drones" from space that came to Earth, inscribed some names somewhere and were actively seeking those people out. They killed some people, but the people who's names they had written weren't killed (which I was sad about because the Jonas Brothers were listed. :p). Also, I never saw the drones nor the after effects of this such killings. In the begining of the dream I talk to someone who claimed that the drones killed off a large portion of blacks and I was talking to this person at a rally for such a thing. The "rally" seemed more like a bunch of people eating dinner at a restaurant though.

Cut from there and I'm hearing about this on the radio as I go to see a movie with my grandparents, who weren't really my grandparents as I know them, but in this dream they're my grandparents. There's a GIIAAANNTTTTT Sand funnel (tornado type thing) going on, that's the second great catastrophe. So, me and my grandparents and I were driving over the Huey P Long Bridge (In Louisiana, near New Orleans) and we could see this tornado. It spanned from just a bit before the Huey ended and where the theater near it is. Don't remember the name of the area, but we were going that way. Anyway, we're going, and we're in a van with an open back (or at least a large window in the back) and I'm in the back of the van. We're driving and I'm just watching the tornado. As we descend the Huey, my attention focuses to the interior wall of the "Tornado" as we pass into it. There's no wind though.

At the bottom of the Huey, we find ourselves in a giant hangar with a bunch of other people who are all freaking out. Everyone's been freaking out about the catastrophe's, I've been constantly finding them interesting and neat, just observing. As we pull to a stop and I feel the engine start to die, I feel another shaking starting and it's a shaking unlike anything I've felt. It felt like I was just -vibrating- from the core. It was announced that it was an "international earthquake" but it felt like so much more. NOTHING was shaking, not even other people, but everyone felt it, started to panic, and I just sat there vibrating with it. Someone came over an intercom and announced that this was an "international earthquake," with no further explanation. People began to panic more and then I woke up, still vibrating.

That feeling was soooooo amazing. I wish I could explain it to you soooo much, it almost felt like everyone was spiritually vibrating and it was just a crazy intense feeling that persisted for a minute to a minute and a half (AND CONTINUED TO GET STRONGER DURING THIS!!!) once I woke up. It was unbelievable.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
**** Sudai.....That dream was mad epic son. **** gave me alittle inspiration for writing a story. Also reminds me of a movie i've seen before. But still, **** dude.

OH! Before I forget. Do you folks have the ruleset for NSCONR3 Sudai? Otherwise, I can pm you the one California, NY, And Florida, And I think Mid-West, have been using.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm bored of Brawl. I think I'm going to quit except for friendlies and to finish the MM's I have...

Top Bottom