• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
WOAH x1000

Laffy people are going too? I knew Ken was going since he posted in the HOBO thread, but Curlz and Mychal TOO?

Btw, Blaine, Roni, Lee, Hyro, Arc, and I are going too.

Curlz

Smash Lord
WOAH x1000

Laffy people are going too? I knew Ken was going since he posted in the HOBO thread, but Curlz and Mychal TOO?

Btw, Blaine, Roni, Lee, Hyro, Arc, and I are going too.
I announced at Dibbz last week that we were carpooling to hobo. Lol.
We're going to WHobo as well. :p

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'll be attending as well. I hope they take change for the entry fee because I had to axe kick my piggybank for this.

'V'

Smash Lord
OH! Before I forget. Do you folks have the ruleset for NSCONR3 Sudai?
- Best 2 out of 3 games. A game consists of best 2 out of 3 rounds.
- Finals is 3 out of 5 games.
- Loser of a round is allowed to switch characters, the winner is not.
- 90 second time limit
- Stage obstacles off
- Stage transitions off
- Latent Ninja Powers off
- 75% chakra handicaps

I figured this would be good, but could you PM me the other ruleset so I can compare it anyway? I'd like to see what others are using. Thanks.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Well Laffy is heading out now. I hope the other carpool gets there safely.
See everyone on the livestream!

Sorry to hear about what happened Blaise. I'd be pissed too. :[

-Ran

Smash Master
Another slow month for me when it comes to Brawl. My lease just ended up on my apartment [final day in it is the 28th], and I've already secured a new place to live. However, the place needs some work done on it so I'm going to be Mr. Handiman for this month. It'll be worth it though once everything is all nice and done since it's a four bed room house.

Days since last match of Brawl: 40. =D

I'll try to get to one tournament at some point this month, but it is a short one. One weekend is going to be taken up by me moving out/in to my new place, and the other is going to be most likely to help my room mates/the owner move out [friend of family.] I look forwards though to getting beat up by everyone though the next time I get a chance to play.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Another slow month for me when it comes to Brawl. My lease just ended up on my apartment [final day in it is the 28th], and I've already secured a new place to live. However, the place needs some work done on it so I'm going to be Mr. Handiman for this month. It'll be worth it though once everything is all nice and done since it's a four bed room house.

I'll try to get to one tournament at some point this month, but it is a short one. One weekend is going to be taken up by me moving out/in to my new place, and the other is going to be most likely to help my room mates/the owner move out [friend of family.] I look forwards though to getting beat up by everyone though the next time I get a chance to play.
You'll still beat me in dittoes :D

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
- Best 2 out of 3 games. A game consists of best 2 out of 3 rounds.
- Finals is 3 out of 5 games.
- Loser of a round is allowed to switch characters, the winner is not.
- 90 second time limit
- Stage obstacles off
- Stage transitions off
- Latent Ninja Powers off
- 75% chakra handicaps

I figured this would be good, but could you PM me the other ruleset so I can compare it anyway? I'd like to see what others are using. Thanks.
Alright then. The rulesets aren't much different really, but I'll send them in a pm for you Mocha.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Sigh, annoyed at getting *********** from going to this tourney at the last minute. Anybody wanna play wifi brawl brawl+ or tvc?

Edit: Hobo update according to curlz: Curlz Mychal Majora 33rd, Ken 25th. 41 people in singles 13 in teams. Suddenly im not regretting missing this too much. That attendance is embarrassingly low.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet

you'll still beat me in anything.

Edit: Wifi, Anyone?

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
The AU game crew of Auburn University would like to extend an invitation to all Louisiana players to come to the That Ain't Falco Tounament

for more info plz visit our thread or contact me

Thread Link: That Ain't Falco

Here are just a few of well known players that are confirmed

Reflex - Alabama
Kismet- Georgia
Big Lou- Georgia
Holy Chef- Florida
Will_ - Alabama
and over 50 more

so plz don't hesitate to come.

Thanks

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Serious problems, I took a phone charger that's not mine, and I probably left my wiimote at Esca's.

:/

*** u Wiki.

Top Bottom