• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
what the **** is nscornr3?
Probably the only Naruto fighter game I'll ever play in my life. **** was so good that I had a whole different prespective of what a Naruto fighting game is (Besides the GNT series). It doesn't get much popularity due to it's fanbase (Which, I myself dont care to much for either), but it still turned out to be a beastly game. Florida is mostly known for it's tourneys, with a few in Cali, and Mid-West (Who have like the highest freaking tourney outcomes for it so far). NY has been having a few too though. I also think NY has been pretty active with TvC as well according to other sites.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Probably the only Naruto fighter game I'll ever play in my life. **** was so good that I had a whole different prespective of what a Naruto fighting game is (Besides the GNT series). It doesn't get much popularity due to it's fanbase (Which, I myself dont care to much for either), but it still turned out to be a beastly game. Florida is mostly known for it's tourneys, with a few in Cali, and Mid-West (Who have like the highest freaking tourney outcomes for it so far). NY has been having a few too though. I also think NY has been pretty active with TvC as well according to other sites.
is that the one for the playstation or gamecube/wii

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
is that the one for the playstation or gamecube/wii
It's for the Wii. Just came out, what like a month ago or something? Can't remember when, but a friend brought it over one night, and we rocked that shiggiddy to no ends. Reminded me of the night I got brawl lol.

'V'

Smash Lord
I might go to DIBBZ this weekend, purely for NSCONR3.

Prolly not though. Got too much **** planned for this weekend as is.
If you do go, definitely count me in. I've been wanting to play for a while and it might help get some people interested for Gameware Monthly 14.

We could take my car this time. Give me a ring if you're interested. :chuckle:

Hyro

Smash Lord
suuddai please tell me you found my memory card. I don't even give a **** about the SAB2 disc, but that memory card has evverrything on it

Sudai

Stuff here
Cool deal, V.

Sa10, GW Monthlies are in BR, but they're random games now. The next one is Naruto though. :D

Edit: Hyro, still haven't been to my car. Will check when I'm done with homework.

'V'

Smash Lord
WHAT?! Oh hell yesh! So gonna if that shiggiddy is naruto!
It's Feb. 19th and the tourneys start at 7:00 p.m. Come early for sign-ups and friendlies. I'm sure someone's gonna bring some form of smash also for friendlies or something of the sort, so some of the smash guys will be there. There's an event on facebook if you have one. Gameware Monthly 14.

It's good to see you back btw, Sa10.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Who's playing at the Highground this Friday? I'm so pissed, Scary Kids Scaring Kids is doing their farewell tour, and they're playing at the Highground tonight.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Where has Beak been? I miss the little bugger. Haha.
He quit. He'll play teams with me occasionally, though. Mainly just chills and plays Borderlands CoDMW2 and goes camping with his scout troop.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Who's playing at the Highground this Friday? I'm so pissed, Scary Kids Scaring Kids is doing their farewell tour, and they're playing at the Highground tonight.
I'm really pissed too and I wanna go. :[
No one is playing Friday, but The Mid Summer Classic, Herrington, Action Afterdark, Outlandish Behavior, The Life Inside, and My Dearest Enemy are playing Saturday.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
It's Feb. 19th and the tourneys start at 7:00 p.m. Come early for sign-ups and friendlies. I'm sure someone's gonna bring some form of smash also for friendlies or something of the sort, so some of the smash guys will be there. There's an event on facebook if you have one. Gameware Monthly 14.

It's good to see you back btw, Sa10.
Epic stuff man. I'll be sure to check that even out on facebook. Feb 19th seems like a nice bet for sure. And having it at 7:00 makes for a nice time for me as well. Can't wait to get together.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
I'll be in NOLA this weekend. I could possibly go to Dibbz. I'll be coming from The High Ground and unless Batto comes and gives me a ride to Dibbz, I wont have any equipment because I won't have any place to put it.

If I go Friday however I will have my stuff with me.
Edit: Never mind. But why're you gonna be at THG?

Awstin

Smash Rookie
THANK YOU SIR, But I asked before I read the next few posts. It'll never happen again, Mr. ***, sir.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Hey would you guys like the tournament on March 27th to start around 2 PM? The reason is that I would love to get it Brawl singles and doubles, but also Melee singles if time permits. I think Anime N Games closes around 11, so I want the time for outsiders to know the full experience of what SSB is about. I want the high amount of time and tv setups, so the tournament can run smoothly and quickly as possible. OoT people are allowed =).

Also, can someone add BeyBrawl - March 27th to the list? Once I have my stuff down for BB, I'll make a thread.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Alright pretty gay, my laptop's charger burned off (literally), so I won't be getting on as much to check the thread. If someone (Hyro, Batto) could keep me updated, I suck yo ****, not really, maybe.

Dibbz Friday?

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Im down for Dibbz friday. Not that long of a drive either from slidell, and is pretty much a straight shot from where I live now lol. Im cranking out the NSCONR3 for sure if we're doing this shiggiddy. I'll bring a wii and **** as well. Tatsunoku vs. Capcom is going to be beastly.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hey would you guys like the tournament on March 27th to start around 2 PM? The reason is that I would love to get it Brawl singles and doubles, but also Melee singles if time permits. I think Anime N Games closes around 11, so I want the time for outsiders to know the full experience of what SSB is about. I want the high amount of time and tv setups, so the tournament can run smoothly and quickly as possible. OoT people are allowed =).

Also, can someone add BeyBrawl - March 27th to the list? Once I have my stuff down for BB, I'll make a thread.
Who can get there at 2:00p.m. Did you learn nothing from Curlz considerable folly? How can OoTers possibly arrive for 2:00. Unless it's on saturday. Which then you're 20x better than Curlz at event planning.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I do actually, but I only got before christmas and Im new to the series so I fail very bad at it, right now I am stuck on the landshark quest (well actually i'm procrastinating)
I'm HR 7. But only cuz I hacked to HR6. Everything I've done since then is 100% legit. I'm a bit rusty though. And people on Gamefaqs will crucify you for ever hacking ever... EVER... I don't suck horribly or anything. Pro tip : Hammer is godly. When you charge you get wind resistance.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
I'm HR 7. But only cuz I hacked to HR6. Everything I've done since then is 100% legit. I'm a bit rusty though. And people on Gamefaqs will crucify you for ever hacking ever... EVER... I don't suck horribly or anything. Pro tip : Hammer is godly. When you charge you get wind resistance.
I actually am partially in love with the longsword

Sudai

Stuff here
I pirated Monster Hunter a while back. It seems interesting but I sucked balls at it so I gave up. If anyone wants to team me about it some I'd be willing to play and go on group hunts and ****. I'm a fast learner too, so don't worry about that ****.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Who can get there at 2:00p.m. Did you learn nothing from Curlz considerable folly? How can OoTers possibly arrive for 2:00. Unless it's on saturday. Which then you're 20x better than Curlz at event planning.
Irt is a saturday. He posted the date in his post and I guess you were too lazy to look at a calender. And don't make fun of my organizing skills when I'm pretty **** sure you couldn't run a better tournament.

The reasoning for Melee to be at 4:00pm was because I was thinking the tournament was Mardi Gras weekend and that people had off of school, but when I realized it wasn't I changed it.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Awesome shiggiddy Jio! I'll be sure to make my way to dibbz this weekend if you guys plan on doin stuff. I'll be hyped about TvC for sure. I'll probably bring NSCONR3 if anyone wants to even attempt that shigiddy. Can bring my wii and stuff as well.
It's for the Wii. Just came out, what like a month ago or something? Can't remember when, but a friend brought it over one night, and we rocked that shiggiddy to no ends. Reminded me of the night I got brawl lol.
WHAT?! Oh hell yesh! So gonna go if that shiggiddy is naruto!
Im down for Dibbz friday. Not that long of a drive either from slidell, and is pretty much a straight shot from where I live now lol. Im cranking out the NSCONR3 for sure if we're doing this shiggiddy. I'll bring a wii and **** as well. Tatsunoku vs. Capcom is going to be beastly.
shiggidy shiggidy shoo

Turazrok

Smash Master
I actually am partially in love with the longsword
People hate on Longsword for being easy. Hammer is godly because it can stun and has wind res and can do 100% of its actual damage. Most weapons do 30% or some stupid **** depending on which move and how you hit the monster.

I pirated Monster Hunter a while back. It seems interesting but I sucked balls at it so I gave up. If anyone wants to team me about it some I'd be willing to play and go on group hunts and ****. I'm a fast learner too, so don't worry about that ****.
Cool. I can teach you many things.

Irt is a saturday. He posted the date in his post and I guess you were too lazy to look at a calender. And don't make fun of my organizing skills when I'm pretty **** sure you couldn't run a better tournament.

The reasoning for Melee to be at 4:00pm was because I was thinking the tournament was Mardi Gras weekend and that people had off of school, but when I realized it wasn't I changed it.
Curlz, half the stuff I post about you being a noob is a joke. So is the other half. Mardi Gras weekend.... =O. I have ultimate.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz, half the stuff I post about you being a noob is a joke. So is the other half. Mardi Gras weekend.... =O. I have ultimate.
I know. :p

And its not on Mardi Gras weekend. Its the week after.

Edit:

Awstin - We got another place in NOLA so we're gonna be spedning alot of time there again. I'm gonna be there this weekend so I'll be going to Dibbz and THG. I'm gonna be performing at THG this weekend too. So yeah.

Sudai

Stuff here
I just remembered how ****ty my campus internet is. Tura, is lag a serious issue for Monster Hunter? I have upwards of 800 ping like...80% of the time. If it is an issue, I can start during the summer if you guys still play. I'm sure I'll still be interested and I'll have like, 30 ping.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I just remembered how ****ty my campus internet is. Tura, is lag a serious issue for Monster Hunter? I have upwards of 800 ping like...80% of the time. If it is an issue, I can start during the summer if you guys still play. I'm sure I'll still be interested and I'll have like, 30 ping.
I haven't set up xlink kai yet. I'll ask BSL for tech support. I'll bring my stuff to tournies, though.

Top Bottom