• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I just edited my previous post.

I really enjoyed this tournament. It was definitely one of the funnest I've ever been too. This tourny really hyped up TripleF as well. Thanks to everyone that came out, I had a blast. And a definite special thanks to ChKn for helping me run this. Without him, the tournament would have lasted so much longer.

ChKn and I were talking about a reformation for Laffy's gaming scene, but this was satisfying enough. I only had a 22 person headcount, and 26 people entered. It made me happy inside.

And for everyone who wanted to see it.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, I was just about to ask how Curlz beat Blaise, but random makes sense. Good **** anyway, Curlz.
AAAAAAhahahahahahha. Greg bi.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Lol, C4 are hard to see. xDD Anyways, good match. You beat me 2 sets, so you definitely earned it. Had fun.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Updated the first post lol. go look.

From now on whenever we have a louisiana tournament, post FULL results. As in character, brackets, and payouts.

They've started a national PR for brawl, but it's very inaccurate right now since it's new. Lee's already number 20 on it, they just need specific info if you're gonna post a tourney.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'll have been driving for almost two months by fff. Srsly turok?
Not me. My parents.

Updated the first post lol. go look.

From now on whenever we have a louisiana tournament, post FULL results. As in character, brackets, and payouts.

They've started a national PR for brawl, but it's very inaccurate right now since it's new. Lee's already number 20 on it, they just need specific info if you're gonna post a tourney.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480
That list contains high amounts of failure. Why is Inui even on it lol?

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
The weekend is the gift that keeps on giving. Starts with ****** batto, ends with Saints OT win.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
The weekend is the gift that keeps on giving. Starts with ****** batto, ends with Saints OT win.
Im not a big football person but I hope the saints win for the sake of me getting an Allisbrawl badge (even though I barely do anything there)

Curlz

Smash Lord
Mychal was the one recording all night and he doesn't upload his stuff to youtube. I'll ask him though. Haha.

I could possibly house you, Arcadia, if you want. I'm helping run tournaments all 3 days so I'll need to be there. I'll have to ask the parents though.

'V'

Smash Lord
So depending on the condition of Gameware's ITG2 machine at the time, I might stop by FFF for a little while. I swear that machine's got more problems than any arcade machine I've ever seen in my life. It's been inoperable for nearly an entire week now. What a bummer...

Saints in the Super Bowl, but a really close game. I'm not even a football fan, but it was kinda cool. I'll be watching the Super Bowl this year.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Dude! I wish I had a Saints T right now! So hyped about Super bowl! I also need to get back into the smash comunity (Been out for about a year due to school lol). Is N.O still doing those weeklies or something at that place (Forgot what it was called). IF so, im about 15 mins out from N.O now since I moved to slidell. Also gotta start going to BR tournies since I got myself a car thats worth a ****. Also, Anybody playing NSCONR3 or TvC? Would be ballin to try and get up a communtiy for both (Been talking to alot of folks down in the Cali crews, NY crews, and such. The NSCONR3 game is actually mad beast once you get into it, and TvC is just going to be freaking amazing).

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Dude! I wish I had a Saints T right now! So hyped about Super bowl! I also need to get back into the smash comunity (Been out for about a year due to school lol). Is N.O still doing those weeklies or something at that place (Forgot what it was called). IF so, im about 15 mins out from N.O now since I moved to slidell. Also gotta start going to BR tournies since I got myself a car thats worth a ****. Also, Anybody playing NSCONR3 or TvC? Would be ballin to try and get up a communtiy for both (Been talking to alot of folks down in the Cali crews, NY crews, and such. The NSCONR3 game is actually mad beast once you get into it, and TvC is just going to be freaking amazing).
Check the boards every friday and caturday to see when people go to dibbz. Which by the way we should do this weekend. I actually bought the import version of TvC but obviously need to get the American version since they added new characters. But if you ever come to dibbz I'll play tvc with you.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Awesome shiggiddy Jio! I'll be sure to make my way to dibbz this weekend if you guys plan on doin stuff. I'll be hyped about TvC for sure. I'll probably bring NSCONR3 if anyone wants to even attempt that shigiddy. Can bring my wii and stuff as well.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'll be in NOLA this weekend. I could possibly go to Dibbz. I'll be coming from The High Ground and unless Batto comes and gives me a ride to Dibbz, I wont have any equipment because I won't have any place to put it.

If I go Friday however I will have my stuff with me.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Awesome shiggiddy Jio! I'll be sure to make my way to dibbz this weekend if you guys plan on doin stuff. I'll be hyped about TvC for sure. I'll probably bring NSCONR3 if anyone wants to even attempt that shigiddy. Can bring my wii and stuff as well.
I might go to DIBBZ this weekend, purely for NSCONR3.

Prolly not though. Got too much **** planned for this weekend as is.
what the **** is nscornr3?

Top Bottom