• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
You'll see. :laugh:
Just tell me now. Rigged brackets is bull****. Anyways, I guess if Hyro, JNIG, and Arc pay like 5-7 bucks to ride there, then I'd go even if it is credit. I could just buy Xbox point card thingies. So yeah, someone, moneymatch Arcrayzia. It's only 5 dollars!

Hyro

Smash Lord
what happens if i make my pikachu hold a thunderstone but i had him have them ev's to a special attack with thunderbolt after he paralyzed his opponents, do you think he'd be at a high enough level to take down a flygon/celebi team if they each had an expert belt and a moveset consisting of nothing but sunny day?

.............just tryna fit in

ChKn

Smash Ace
Just tell me now. Rigged brackets is bull****. Anyways, I guess if Hyro, JNIG, and Arc pay like 5-7 bucks to ride there, then I'd go even if it is credit. I could just buy Xbox point card thingies. So yeah, someone, moneymatch Arcrayzia. It's only 5 dollars!
It's not rigged. You would probably outseed me because of my lack of tournament experience.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
what happens if i make my pikachu hold a thunderstone but i had him have them ev's to a special attack with thunderbolt after he paralyzed his opponents, do you think he'd be at a high enough level to take down a flygon/celebi team if they each had an expert belt and a moveset consisting of nothing but sunny day?

.............just tryna fit in
I got this.

Pikachu holding a thunderstone doesn't do ****.
I am assuming u also had EVs in speed, and used thunder wave.
All pokemon are at the same level in competitive pokemon.
No electric moves work on Flygon, it is part Ground.
An expert belt wouldn't do **** for either of them.
You can't have any given move more than once ona a single pokemon.
You also can't have more than one of the same species of pokemon on the same team.
All things considered, your answer would be no, because Pika couldn't touch Flygon.

FUKING NOOB.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hyro, you're right, I'm going fix it now.

Batto, I actually have a Laffy PR. Flounda and I discussed the PR for a while actually until we came up with something good. IF you come, you would be taking second seed, because Blaise will be there.

'V'

Smash Lord
Gameware Monthly 14 is set for Feb 19. I don't expect a lot of people to come at all, but i'm not worried about it either way. Come and play if you want to.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Abomasnow, Lapras, and Mamo all know hail just in case.

Fire - Lapras
Rock - Mamo
Steel - Weavile

Hail + Blizz + Snow Cloak too good.

I was thinking of switching Lapras for Articuno, but Fire would be a prob. Wailrien/Jynx are ugly, and regice blows.
Lapras should watch out for Nape, a very common fire type. Skarm ***** weavile and is a staple on SS teams and just an all around good def tank, lol at weavile trying to tpunch it to death. Really the only rock types ur gonna face in a mostly OU tourney are gonna be tar and dactyl. Mamo can handle dactyl with ease but tar would give it a bit of trouble due to its versatility and great defensive score. Hail teams aren't that great. Good for a surprise but considering you'll be at a tourney with lots of loud ppl expect everyone there to know you have a hail team and can counter it effectively.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
turok, ill ask my mommy if i will be able to drive there by then, and if i can take you. itll be great practice for my doc. definitely entering melee if i can go.

brawl+ means no instant sex!!?!??! WHAT THE **** WERE THEY THINKING!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Wait, the prize for the tourney this weekend is store credit? Aww, now I don't feel like going =\

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Lapras should watch out for Nape, a very common fire type. Skarm ***** weavile and is a staple on SS teams and just an all around good def tank, lol at weavile trying to tpunch it to death. Really the only rock types ur gonna face in a mostly OU tourney are gonna be tar and dactyl. Mamo can handle dactyl with ease but tar would give it a bit of trouble due to its versatility and great defensive score. Hail teams aren't that great. Good for a surprise but considering you'll be at a tourney with lots of loud ppl expect everyone there to know you have a hail team and can counter it effectively.
I understand the flaws and problems, but Hail teams are just too fun.

If I really cared, I'd make a SS team :p

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I've got 6 Glaceons. What else do you need? And the only move they have is "Cuddle". That and "****". I believe that was TM 99.

Top Bottom