• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
I want everyone to use Jiggs against me in any Melee tourney we play in. Willing to bet I'll beat 90% of LA players if they use Jiggs. LOL

Only Jiggs I worry about in LA? Lee and Austin

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Oh god dammit WoW. XD

"In short, we heard you like PUGs. So here's a PUG for your PUG. So you can PUG while you PUG. Or something."

Turazrok

Smash Master
Free Raisin Canes, go to the site and join the Caniac Club and you get a free Caniac Combo Meal.
I'm joining and gettin that ****.

Also, March is the month for Melee, so you Brawl *****es better practice!
Really..... free chicken nitez????
Also... I bet you won't Sudai lol...

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
Free Raisin Canes, go to the site and join the Caniac Club and you get a free Caniac Combo Meal.
I'm joining and gettin that ****.

Also, March is the month for Melee, so you Brawl *****es better practice!
it says box combo in my email, dammit. l;fajhwopiuganhsefihaoi.p0swhfj oh well, its free.

turok, dont worry about asking cyphus. ill just read his guide.

Turazrok

Smash Master
it says box combo in my email, dammit. l;fajhwopiuganhsefihaoi.p0swhfj oh well, its free.

I wanna start going positive at these things dammit!

Awstin

Smash Rookie
But my jiggs isn't that great...
You might be mistaking my jiggs for Averys. But who knows? It's not like my jigs is bad, lol.

Sudai

Stuff here
Basically, I'm just scared of a competent Jiggs, of which I feel there are very few in LA. Honestly, I forgot Avery played Jiggs. Haven't seen that mofo in forever.

Make that 3 I'd worry about. :x

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Really..... free chicken nitez????
Also... I bet you won't Sudai lol...

Yup, my family just left and suddenly came back with their own boxes of chicken, fries, toast, coleslaw, and a drink. Box combo, caniac meal, it's all the same to me and it's free. I'll probably get mine with a lemonade tomorrow.

Just a question, but should we do a CI Monthly in February on Mardi Gras or no? I could possibly bring a king cake too.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Pound 4 Results

Lee

Singles – 9/194
Doubles – 2/78 ($175)
Brawl + Singles – 2/63 ($80)
Brawl + Doubles – 1/26 ($125)

Hyro

Singles – 33/194
Doubles – 25/78
Brawl + Singles – 7/63
Brawl + Doubles – 1/26 ($125)

---

I was gonna team with Lee for brawl doubles, but I was feeling so ****ty I had to drop him. Didn't wanna be the reason he lost lol.

Toon Link is waaaay too good in brawl +. Toon Link sucks hardcore in regular brawl. Got beat by two mk's :(

Good **** at Chinese Inn folse bros.

Jio I gotta show you some kirby stuff after playing Chu lol

Awstin

Smash Rookie
Well if there just so happens to be a March Melee Manly Megazord M-words Monthly, I'll be sure to make it to that one, and will rep the CF very hard D:<

EDIT: Fine Hyro, don't tell me hey. *******.

Sudai

Stuff here
Hyro, I'm all about that TLink+. Wanna TLink+ Ditto for no reason next time I see you?

Also, Arcadia has your stuff. Let me know if any of it is missing and I'll see if I have it still.

Hyro

Smash Lord
is that the jackets austin? if so, holy **** whats up!

sudai sure. and it should be the SAB2 disc, GBA-GC adpater, GBA SP, and a 1089 block memory card.

Curlz

Smash Lord
February Fight Fest will be held on the last weekend of February. It will be at Lafayette Play N Trade. All of the info will be posted in the thread.

Its an all weekend event which will consist of 3 tournaments per day.

$7/event

Friday:
4pm - Melee Singles (Nintendo Gamecube / Wii)
7pm - Brawl Singles (Nintendo Wii)

Saturday:
12am - BlazBlue (Xbox 360 / Playstation 3)
3pm - Street Fighter 4 (Xbox 360)
7pm - Tekken 6 (Playstation 3)

Sunday:
*12pm - Pokemon Singles (Nintendo DS / Wii)
3pm - Brawl+ Near Gold Version (Nintendo Wii)
7pm - Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Xbox 360)

* You are allowed to bring whichever pokemon game you want as long as it is on the DS platform. Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver are all acceptable. You are also allowed to bring your Nintendo Wii Remote if your Pokemon team is from Pokemon Battle Revolution.

-Ran

Smash Master
I <3 everyone. I'll be more active next month. Lots of stuff is going on right now for me. Job hunt + moving to a house + college + NFL play offs.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:
Oh hell yes. If only there was third strike, HD remix, and smash 64 this'd be the greatest 3 days of my life. Tekken 6 will be rough though, there's a guy named Isai who lives in Lafayette and he's the undisputed champion of Louisiana (Basically he's the Lee Martin of Tekken). His training partner will be there too.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Oh hell yes. If only there was third strike, HD remix, and smash 64 this'd be the greatest 3 days of my life. Tekken 6 will be rough though, there's a guy named Isai who lives in Lafayette and he's the undisputed champion of Louisiana (Basically he's the Lee Martin of Tekken). His training partner will be there too.
Flounda was mentioning Third Strike Remix but I don't know if I would be able to get any hype for it. There could be the possibility that its switched out with MvC2. ITs completely up to Jeff though.

Smash 64 was supposed to be on Friday with Brawl and Melee, but the kids in school wont be able to make it to the place in time (for example... me) so we aren't having it. Plus, 64 won't get enough Hype either.

<3

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Curlz, you better get some ****in hype for that tourney. That's a lot of **** goin on in three days. You might also want to come up with some hardcore tourney rules too, for the aforementioned reason. That's a **** ton of people (if some show up for every event), and people like to ****in wander.

Nik pullin out the WoW jokes. Classic.

I'll jump all ova that B+, but I'm gonna have to pick a new char. Luigi doesn't get his instant sex kick. There goes like 99% of my kills.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I didn't think Triple F would have gotten this much hype. Thanks! :D

We will need setups for Brawl/Melee if you don't want to play on laggy *** TVs.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Flounda was mentioning Third Strike Remix but I don't know if I would be able to get any hype for it. There could be the possibility that its switched out with MvC2. ITs completely up to Jeff though.
I meant HDR not 3s. There's no 3s Remix from what I know.

Oh yeah we'll need to advertise on Shoryuken and the Tekken forum.

Is there a venue fee?

Turazrok

Smash Master
February Fight Fest will be held on the last weekend of February. It will be at Lafayette Play N Trade. All of the info will be posted in the thread.

Its an all weekend event which will consist of 3 tournaments per day.

$7/event

Friday:

Saturday:
12am - BlazBlue (Xbox 360 / Playstation 3)

Sunday:
*12pm - Pokemon Singles (Nintendo DS / Wii)

* You are allowed to bring whichever pokemon game you want as long as it is on the DS platform. Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver are all acceptable. You are also allowed to bring your Nintendo Wii Remote if your Pokemon team is from Pokemon Battle Revolution.
There is no way people from OoT with school can make melee Curlz.

Top Bottom