• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Oh that vid. I saw it before. It's good. But you see, I apologize if I offended you. But I live with the worst weegee mainer on the planet. I could go into detail, but you would throw up.

eet

Smash Ace
So my new thing is, instead of deleting FB invites for ****ty flash games, I just hack the **** outta the game until I have the highest score in the world. Lol Its fun actually n_n

and that luigi video is badass

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
weegee spikes are epic. turok, did you see that one on marth with 0%? lol. and then that combo on ganondorf, 0-100% with a ko.... so amazing, i might have to switch my secondary to weegee.

Edit: and could someone just tell me what crossova afterbirth is, dammit?

Edit2: is there a taco bell by the Chinese inn? I want a free black taco.

Turazrok

Smash Master
A lot of those guys looked like scrubs, and it appeared to be on wIfi. Skills nevertheless. I'm really happy 4 u and imma let u finish, but Rebaz's combo video was one of the best of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
A lot of those guys looked like scrubs, and it appeared to be on wIfi. Skills nevertheless. I'm really happy 4 u and imma let u finish, but Rebaz's combo video was one of the best of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLr4vVeqQpw

Ain't gotta watch the whole thing, but see 0:40 for the Squigi Combo. That's prolly my favorite, cuz **** Snake.
And directly after that is this ballin Sex Kick set. Outta ****in control with the Sex Kicks.

-Ran

Smash Master
I really want to go to Hobo. I'm starting work again soon, so I need to attend any tournament like Hobo now. I get off the Thursday from school at around 5, so I might try and find a way to spend Friday/Thursday night to practice there if I can find housing. =v

Sudai

Stuff here
omfg, I love the SSE Stages!!! We should play test a bunch of those and add them into our SD cards that we're already using to take out tripping and do replays. :X

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oh that vid. I saw it before. It's good. But you see, I apologize if I offended you. But I live with the worst weegee mainer on the planet. I could go into detail, but you would throw up.
I didn't know you lived with Iceman...

:chuckle:jk

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Angry Beavers > All. End of story.

Good memories.
yeah, he got y'all there. Angry Beavers were my favorite thing to watch. Doug was like at the bottom of my list. I was sad when they stopped showing it. However I did hear from a friend that at the end of invader Zim, he shouted "SHUT UP NORBIT" because they censored him in angry beavers when he wanted to say it or something like that. regardless, Angry Beavers as awesome.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hyro just posts like he's constantly high. Or just weird. Which I can relate to.........

edit: I been playing too much custom robo..

Curlz

Smash Lord
You should probably freeze the last frame for people to read before having it loop. Other than that it looks sexy.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
What's is gonna be? My Rob vs your Falcon? xD
I'm going to intervene and say that the MM will be Falcon vs ROB. No take backs. Remember what happened the last time you went against a Falcon Curlz?

Also RJ Falcon> Bomber Falcon

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm going to intervene and say that the MM will be Falcon vs ROB. No take backs. Remember what happened the last time you went against a Falcon Curlz?

Also RJ Falcon> Bomber Falcon
SLEEP JOHNS! xD

I don't even think you understand how tired I was.

Top Bottom