• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Gah!!!!! Robo rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Op final bosses that do half your hp in one hit ftl. Fml!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Toon Link's glare will haunt your dreams. That's more usefull than getting a whole bunch of fanboys to go all chibi and feminine and scream DESU KAWAII!

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
desu kawaii....? wha?

and im not going to LasT, so can someone tell me what Crossova Afterbirth is at Voodoo?

also, ive had nightmares about bomber's avi. he is right.

Curlz

Smash Lord
BSL!!! Wtf!

Why won't you be at LasT. That's the event that you NEED to go to. Its Louisiana's biggest event.

You have to make it! If you don't I will cry.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
BSL!!! Wtf!

Why won't you be at LasT. That's the event that you NEED to go to. Its Louisiana's biggest event.

You have to make it! If you don't I will cry.
bring tissues to LasT then, im going to be in florida. we go every year for thanksgiving cause we have some friends there. maybe if you guys could move it back or up a weekend? lol, jk. but yea, this has been planned since before the summer, and i cant change it now.

if only i knew how to teleport. i could just be like, ill be back in a second. own the noobies in brawl, then go back, repeat.

Curlz

Smash Lord
bring tissues to LasT then, im going to be in florida. we go every year for thanksgiving cause we have some friends there. maybe if you guys could move it back or up a weekend? lol, jk. but yea, this has been planned since before the summer, and i cant change it now.

if only i knew how to teleport. i could just be like, ill be back in a second. own the noobies in brawl, then go back, repeat.
LasT > Friends.

Bomber7

Smash Hero

go catch an Abra

Curlz

Smash Lord
We don't need new stages. That'll just throw everything at a whack. If we're gonna add SSE stages we should just create custom stages and add them too.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
LasT > Friends.
parents decision> whatever i say.

i have no choice. i would ask to return home for the weekend, but the lsu game, which is the number 2 reason we go, is on saturday this year. nothing i can do about it.

edit: the only thing i can think of is to show up sunday to hang out, and maybe participate in a low tier event if wolf fits there. i dont know when we get home though, so ill find out about that later tonight. is wolf low tier?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Showing up sunday will be fine. That's when most of the fun is anyway.

Teams/Friendlies/MMs/LowTier/Melee is all on sunday so yeah.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I like the bleach before it went into fIller.. Shippuden starts soon..

Edit: oh noes I take drivers ed over thanksgiving.....

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
i am going to voodoo. again, there is absolutely nothing i can do about the florida deal. and rj, i just noticed that you had our mm in your sig, lol. im not missing that for anything.

Hyro

Smash Lord
dammit.... but seriously, though, will no one answer?

is itg2 "in the groove 2"?
holy **** lol it means absolutely nothing, literally

Team Crossova is just a team name for Justin and Iceman from "LasT3"

So curlz was like, "crossova rebirth?" to Iceman as in, "Are you going to be making Team Crossova again?" as in "Are you and Justin teaming for the next LasT again?"

Then Iceman, being the surgeon that he is, says he likes the name "Crossova Afterbirth" better. It's not a band. It's not a topic. It's not an inside joke. It was people saying random words.

So yeah...I just explained...nothing lol

Curlz

Smash Lord
holy **** lol it means absolutely nothing, literally

Team Crossova is just a team name for Justin and Iceman from "LasT3"

So curlz was like, "crossova rebirth?" to Iceman as in, "Are you going to be making Team Crossova again?" as in "Are you and Justin teaming for the next LasT again?"

Then Iceman, being the surgeon that he is, says he likes the name "Crossova Afterbirth" better. It's not a band. It's not a topic. It's not an inside joke. It was people saying random words.

So yeah...I just explained...nothing lol
You're close....

Crossova Rebirth/Afterbirth is gonna be my and Icemann's team name for Last. JNig is too good now and doesn't wanna be with Icemann (shame shame). So Icemann and I are teaming and are gonna be Crossova Rebirth/Afterbirth.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Rj, knees don't really matter. The fact you go for so many is a bad thing. Uair/bair are much safer options.

Top Bottom