• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yeah for real. And SSE stages are whacky too. The camera angles and blastzones are too ****ed up.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I never forget Iceman.

I consider this as an acceptance of a MM?
How bout this, Chilibowl. I'll just give you a few bucks and you kick my ***. Wait, that's what would happen anyway.

Edit: And to the MM, I decline. I can't be held accountable for anything said while I was drunk. If so, I would owe many a person here some money.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Iceman you owe me . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

Dammit.

Oh and Icebaby, even though I'm sarcastic and possibly annoying towards you, I just wanna tell you that it's all cuz I <3 you. Baby.

Sudai

Stuff here
is it the sweet cinnamon like in cinnamon toast crunch? or the cinnamon spice like the gum? and i agree. ctc is the best cereal to ever exist.
Pure cinnamon. There's only one type of cinnamon, lol. That **** in Cinnamon Toast Crunch has *** loads of sugar added to it, that's why it taste sweet.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
Because I know most of y'all are going to want to eat and be able to pay the fee, I would like to ask that y'all bring money that isn't just a $20 bill. I know it's easier to just carry something that big, but most likely people are going to pay for entry first and then go eat and I want to make sure I will be able to give out the proper change to people that need it instead of being buried in twenties (that would be nice if I did have to hand out change). So bring fives and tens or at least do me a favor and if you plan on getting food, have a $5 bill set aside and then have like a $10 or $20 for food.

Other than that I think we are all set for tomorrow. GET HYPED!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
Because I know most of y'all are going to want to eat and be able to pay the fee, I would like to ask that y'all bring money that isn't just a $20 bill. I know it's easier to just carry something that big, but most likely people are going to pay for entry first and then go eat and I want to make sure I will be able to give out the proper change to people that need it instead of being buried in twenties (that would be nice if I did have to hand out change). So bring fives and tens or at least do me a favor and if you plan on getting food, have a $5 bill set aside and then have like a $10 or $20 for food.

Other than that I think we are good to go. GET HYPED!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Bomber, doesn't it suck you have to post that in not one, not two, but THREE different threads??

Arcadia, Ice "Mutha F*kn Surgeon" Mann, YALL should become the next Team Crossover. I approve of it. Don't take it personally, it's just business. I kinda wanna win now, ya know?

EDIT:
I'M HYPED!!!! That cinnamon match sounds terrible. I'd have to taste some first to see if it's bad. It most likely is, since the loser has to eat it.
Bring yo cameras!

yay sig! Click it!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber, doesn't it suck you have to post that in not one, not two, but THREE different threads??
!
Yes it does. Says alot doesn't it? lol. But whatever, there's going to be one guy who didn't see the post regardless of it being posted in three threads.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Does turz REALLY know what a cinnamon match is? I'm not going to list any names because in case he hasn't I dont want him to find out too easily.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Don't do it!

Edit to take out URLs.

Esca, you know. Tell Turok not to Cinnamon Match

Edit2: Turok, I'll Cinnamon match you! :p

Bomber7

Smash Hero
you sure we should have a Cinni match? after all Turz is pretty new and still under the thumbs of his parents and **** could go down if he goes home looking like "You know who" Sudai :p

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yuck, I don't like the way we put codes on. I hate that if you don't take out the SD card it freezes. I even pulled it out, played a match, saved it, but even when I popped it in after all that, it still freezes. I like the SD card in there so we can still save/transfer replays.

I'll still use the codes, I'll just start it through regular gecko.

Oh Ran, you should add the code that sets the default to "3 stock; 7:00" instead of "FFA: 2:00".

EDIT: for anyone planning to go to Maryland for Pound 4 in January, I kinda needa know now. I don't want the ticket price to rise. Lobos, a toon link main said he can house or free, we'd just needa give him a couple dollars for gas, (he's 45 mins-1 hr from the venue).

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Arcrazyia, you heard that? Your brother thinks you down to my level. That's cold, dude. I'm cold as ice and even I gotta say that's cold.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I practice melee all the time >_>. Only on weekends, but still. Play beak every friday.

edit: you guys be scaring me off this cinna match deal. I just liked some cereal. I eat frosted flakes more often anyways....

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I practice melee all the time >_>. Only on weekends, but still. Play beak every friday.

edit: you guys be scaring me off this cinna match deal. I just liked some cereal. I eat frosted flakes more often anyways....
If you were a Mariokidd (dont ask long story) then I wouldn't even bother telling you. I would have let you lose and take it like a man. Redson was too nice.

Top Bottom