• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Hyro, you just gave me a great idea! You know how you're "borrowing" my bro's Wii? I should do the same!

Is there anyone who has a Wii (and Brawl) but rarely uses it? Can I borrow it to record my replays? I'll probably need it for just one day.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Alright, two quick notes from tonight.
First, I finally saw Luigi's z-axis in action, it's the sexiest thing in the world. It's like "yeah, I'll let you hit me with that arrow. Psyche."
Second, who's gonna be the pimp and hack the game so we can hear that dog's songs all the time? That **** is ballin outta control. More drinkin for me

Curlz

Smash Lord
Why was Corneria teams only to begin with?

Edit: Bomber, I posted your results on the Facebook Discussion Board.

Edit2: Bomber, I was looking at the results for Voodoo. Why was there a $65 pot with 14 entrants? That should have been a $70 pot if there was a $5 entry fee. Did someone get in free?

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
I already said something about you getting good............
i was correcting you because you disregarded your comment about me getting good when you said you wanted to cancel your money match because of the easy win since i beat rj and you could beat me. but ok. and run-ons ftw.

iceman, you can do that. i dont know exactly how, but there is a way you can change the music around. i was looking into it, but i gave up, because it took to long and i had other things to do.

edit:
Icemann, I want you at LOST.
Brad, I want you at LOST.
could you rephrase that curlz?

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
alrighty. what you and iceman do at lost is none of my business....

my mom said she would think about it, so we should have an answer soon. i wish i could convince her that you guys arent bad people who do drugs and stuff.... cause of course no one here is like that.

Curlz

Smash Lord
alrighty. what you and iceman do at lost is none of my business....

my mom said she would think about it, so we should have an answer soon. i wish i could convince her that you guys arent bad people who do drugs and stuff.... cause of course no one here is like that.
As long as she doesn't read the forums, you're good.

My mom likes the Smash Community because Batto saved me from the Emergency Room about 3 times already. So basically all I have to do to go somewhere is say that Batto will be there.

"Hey mom, can I go to HOBO?"
"No."
"Batto will be there."
"Ok then, have fun."

No lie. And yet i still haven't to a hobo.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
you havent to a hobo? what? and what did batto do? just wondering.

but my mom doesnt know anyone from swf. it doesnt matter though, i was just kidding. i told her that possibly every single one of you guys does drugs, but it doesnt matter because you guys dont do drugs AT the tournaments. and so shes thinking about it.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I still haven't been to a hobo. Sorry.

And Batto and I were at a concert and some guy thought it'd be fun to randomly run into people. Well he came into the area where we were and someone punched him. He thought it was me and started wailing on me. Batto gets the guy off of me and beats the crap out of him.

For the most part, that's what happened.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We had trouble with giving out the pot. Something went wrong when collecting money and we got a $5 surplus. We just distributed it evenly among the winners. It happened twice. for doubles and singles. I'm guessing it wen't wrong when Ran, Arc and Jnig were throwing me their money all at once because that is when I had lost track of who was giving me what. But idk. Next time I'll be sure to make sure the pot should be proportional to the number of entrants.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I was wondering why I got so little money, that surplus was supposed to be mine lol

The payout was a 70/20/10 (lolwut) of $65:

1. Lee Martin ($45.50)
2. Hyro ($13.00)
3. Jnig ($6.50)

When it should've been a 60/30/10 of $70

1. Lee Martin ($42.00)
2. Hyro ($21.00)
3. Jnig ($7.00)

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Could the same thing have happened in doubles? On tio, Ran and I got $15, but we were handed a $20 because of "extra." It might have been the same issue, I haven't gotten a good look at the tio file.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
you havent to a hobo? what? and what did batto do? just wondering.

but my mom doesnt know anyone from swf. it doesnt matter though, i was just kidding. i told her that possibly every single one of you guys does drugs, but it doesnt matter because you guys dont do drugs AT the tournaments. and so shes thinking about it.
Dude, I'll ****in meet your mom.

-Ran

Smash Master
Good games to everyone that went to the tournament. Glad I got to play some different people. My snake was so bad today, which has made me decide to go to Hobo and use nothing but him since I have always desired to have a truly sexy Marth.

Time to watch some Mike Haze videos. =D

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm about to add Voodoo smash to the Results Post.

Thanks to Bomber for holding the event and for everyone who came.

Edit: Anyone feel like taking over the Thread Updating? I'm tired of doing it.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
As long as she doesn't read the forums, you're good.

My mom likes the Smash Community because Batto saved me from the Emergency Room about 3 times already. So basically all I have to do to go somewhere is say that Batto will be there.

"Hey mom, can I go to HOBO?"
"No."
"Batto will be there."
"Ok then, have fun."

No lie. And yet i still haven't to a hobo.
Hah, <3.

I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!

Battousai780

Smash Ace
<3
The symbols that you wrote on my car at PnT are still there. Hahaha.
**** year!!! Last night was sick. Got to see a metal band, Goatwhore, twice!!! Not only that, but House of Shock was awesome. They were all like, "Hail Satan wooh." Then, they had people spinning firing and hanging from hooks. Tight ****

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro, you just gave me a great idea! You know how you're "borrowing" my bro's Wii? I should do the same!

Is there anyone who has a Wii (and Brawl) but rarely uses it? Can I borrow it to record my replays? I'll probably need it for just one day.
I never borrowed a wii. I just traded mine for someone elses lol.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Hyro, may I point out the quotation marks....

BSL, not fond of chinese but I heard YA'LL PLAYED POKER WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
If rj lost to bsl, I cancel our money match. I don't want a sure win.
Nah, you're not canceling anything! I took a look at BSL's playing yesterday and I have to say it was atleast up to par. I dk if RJ was having an off day or w/e, but no need to cancel a MM.

Lol, Arcadia, you were out. And you missed the Chinese food. It was delicious.
Yea he was out, on the couch, in the most awkward position....lol. Tourney was a success! :chuckle:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Hyro: What Arc said.

Arc: It was only like two hands, then we had to eat. Vaughn and Lee played with Pokemon cards, tho. And you better not go to sleep at my tourney, either.

Top Bottom