• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
curlz, can we modify our mm to be that $1 per game? it sounds pretty cool. oh, and i finally asked why i couldnt go to LSU. its my sister's birthday and im going to be in new orleans.

eet

Smash Ace
So Im back from my drunken, hgih, barred out 3 day adventure -- what it is, smashboards?

Im workin 36 hour weeks and goin to school again so I wont be spamming random bull**** posting too much anymore., but whatever, no one reads what I say anyway. So ***** in the butt... Luckily this wont affect my attendance at tournies, as I never go to them anyway. <3

and edit to lawl cause freddy is posting - woot d00t. and who the *** is mark? bsl would own whoever he is, cause bsl is the best ***** noob i never trained! mm?

i might go to last, but tbh I dont suk **** so Im jus gonna watch and hit on whatever hot girl is around while i take turns smoking weed with ppl outside and wishing nicknyte, shyguy or mother ***** sirska would appear. dats wassup

__
|<|
|_|
|_|________
le|e|t|r|u|l|z|
_______|? |_
lw*|a|f|f|l|e|s|
|_|
|_|____
|_|-yes|

* down = Some people smoke - 2 Pts.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
soo.... i was bored and took two quizzes on who i would be if i was actually in brawl. the first one was ****ty and told me that i should be someone from the starfox games. the second one told me i should be wolf. meant to be? i think so.

and i cant tell if eet is being sarcastic, or if he actually thinks im that awesome....

eet

Smash Ace
TBH I don't really train ppl, I just 3 stock them for two to three years until they figure it out lol But that was melee, for brawl if you're smart it should only take like literally 3-4 weeks if you watch a couple vids of prominent tournament ranked players and arent ******** and copy their basic approaches (this includes stand there and wait and stand there and wait and then spam a projectile, these are value brawl tools lol).

The important thing in brawl smash is first to just know all the characters moves - how to DI out of them, spacing of all of their moves, and how to avoid them altogether (this is why I'm only OK at brawl lol). The other thing to learn for brawl is just to mixup approaches, recoveries, etc - you dont want to be read obviously, itll lead to KOing lol. Thats why Metaknight is so good - hes super safe, super fast and can do it 10 diff ways from anywhere on the level. but whatevr

But if you're lookin to play I'm down, but i have school and work until like .. thurs..night

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
Hahaha. No, I wasn't asking you to train me, I was just wondering if you actually thought I was cool. I mean, iirc, you haven't said anything mean (not even jokingly) so far to me. But whatever. I'm tired. And I have to do homework. This will be fun.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Well I tried getting the basics down for my new character and now half of my eye is bloodshot.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
u guys still play brawl?
i play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters now. (SNES)
its way better.

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm back into rhythm games again, but if there's nothing to do but play smash, I could humor someone for a little while. Other than that, I'm done with it.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm back into rhythm games again, but if there's nothing to do but play smash, I could humor someone for a little while. Other than that, I'm done with it.
did the same thing at fall fair today at school. I went Random because random is best.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
did the same thing at fall fair today at school. I went Random because random is best.
I wasn't that nice lol....
Once I found out that the winner stays and didn't have to pay for anymore rounds, I got a booth ASAP. Although, next fair, I will be going to different booths instead of just playing Brawl. As for the tourney this Friday, I may need a ride, but I doubt it.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
So I started doing parkour, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour and I have got to say it feels really good on my body. It's incredibly entertaining IMHO. I've been doing it about three months and I can wallspin, I can almost do a backflip off of walls, actually I know I can, I just haven't seen it in my head yet. Does anyone want to start doing it with me? I have a few friends that I parkour with but the scene down here is not that big. Anyway, I usually go on sundays and saturdays so if anyone would like to come with me one time and let me show them some stuff I would be glad too and it would probably be really fun :]

get at me.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Arcadia is a city in which the mythological Amazons lived. Anyways, parkour(sp) sounds awesome, but I don't want to kill myself. :[

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Arcadia is a city in which the mythological Amazons lived. Anyways, parkour(sp) sounds awesome, but I don't want to kill myself. :[
Heh, you wouldn't kill yourself. Its a discipline. No one trys stuff they aren't comfortable with at first, you have to start small. Just like in smash.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Curlz, if we both go to LSU, we gotta team oli plus rob. Sposed to be oli's best partner.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Cyphus is done with Brawl? :[
New PR spot? :D

On a side note. There is an ITG2 Tournament at Tilt Arcade in Lafayette on December 12th. I think that should go on the first post since many-a-people here enjoy Rhythm Games.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'll team with you if Icemann isn't there, Turok. It sounds like fun. Hahaha.

i'm still not 100% sure I'm going though, so yeah.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Smash PR will never be the same now. Tch, makes me sick. Good luck guys for those of you who still want a PR spot.

Turazrok

Smash Master
IC's have a bad mu for one. Two, insert john. Three, I got a gyp left middle finger. I only said because I randomly beat your mk with falco. Lol?

Curlz

Smash Lord
IC's have a bad mu for one. Two, insert john. Three, I got a gyp left middle finger. I only said because I randomly beat your mk with falco. Lol?

i seriously don't think you understand the sandbagging part of that night..... no johns, but still. My MK is my Anti-Falco. Since the MU is horrible against ROB/Lucas.

Turazrok

Smash Master
i seriously don't think you understand the sandbagging part of that night..... no johns, but still. My MK is my Anti-Falco. Since the MU is horrible against ROB/Lucas.
Wifi is sandbagging! No joke, but it's ROB's fault for being too tall :D. And don't take half the junk I post seriously.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Nooooo too many people are quitting Brawl. :(
Zig, I'm just quitting the tournament scene. If I'll be back, I don't know. Right now, I got serious life johns and I'm not feeling all up to going to Smash tournies. Though you can still count on me to kick you and your crews *** this summer when I move to Covington on the side, just not in a tourny.

Top Bottom