• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Haha, indeed it does **** things up, Pritch.

If you're at Voodoo smash for any reason, you'll prolly see me dressed up as Vaughn. It actually won't be too hard considering I already have all the materials for the costume save for one thing. Haha.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
so who is still on for dibbz friday night? me roni and cyphus probably going up in my car

-rickyb

'V'

Smash Lord
Haha, indeed it does **** things up, Pritch.

If you're at Voodoo smash for any reason, you'll prolly see me dressed up as Vaughn. It actually won't be too hard considering I already have all the materials for the costume save for one thing. Haha.
If you're really serious, you gotta get one serious tan and cut off your hair. lol :chuckle:

Turazrok

Smash Master
I know it wasn't serious. I also know he'd probably beat me. I'm just bsing. I do it A LOT

Pritch

Smash Lord
Dibbz tonight anyone?

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. It's been a long day for me and I'm tired as hell. No dibbz for me.

'V'

Smash Lord
You mentioned it before earlier without the pictures. Though they might not have seen it cuz of all the spam. I'm sure we set a record last night... lol

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
bummer. im going to the dentist on monday to see if i need braces.

bag of weed was genius. does anyone have an idea for a costume for me for voodoo? or is a costume even needed?

Curlz

Smash Lord
The braces aren't really a problem. Its the Molar Extenders. They put them so I don't bite down on the brackets. I have no idea how to eat with them.

Costume contest is a side-event xD. $5 entry. Winner take all.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
grr. If I only had $100. I'd buy myself a costume: Yusuke. Hmm maybe next year. Things are kinda tight you know? :(

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
IC's are higher on tiers for one, even if weegee wins that matchup I have marth..

@ cannibalism, just don't eat the meat.
First off, **** you. Second, we're not lookin at the same tier list. Here, lemme show the one they have on the Tactical Discussion board:

1. Luigi
2. Everyone else
3. Curlz

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Any one ever had to read Silas Marner for a lit class? Its so god awful, like i'm trying to appreciate it for what it is but it sucks.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
half right about them being games? whatever, im just going to google it.

edit: so crossova afterbirth returned a single result in google. can someone explain?

is it a band or something?

Turazrok

Smash Master
@ icemann, I concede weegee has the coolest up b in the game. Besides that, I have many reasons to loathe weegee more than anything else on the planet.

Top Bottom