• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
I didnt see a problem with the debates. I learned how other ppl feel about life - it was interesting to say the least. Its sad people write off talking about life philosophies as too much work, and instead spend 5 hours on calc homework they dont like and dont want to do. Lol

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Alright, leave it to the Icemann to start the next topic. Here's the icebreaker (/deep breath): Would you eat another person? Not in a life or death situation, and not all of said person, of course, but the question remains as is, would you eat another person.

Sudai

Stuff here
Hey, I only spent 2 hours on it and at the time I did feel like doing it. After those two hours I didn't want to do it anymore so I stopped. :p

Edit: As for Icemann's question, it depends on the person and what part I'm eating. I imagine some parts of the human body are rather tasty.

'V'

Smash Lord
I didnt see a problem with the debates. I learned how other ppl feel about life - it was interesting to say the least. Its sad people write off talking about life philosophies as too much work, and instead spend 5 hours on calc homework they dont like and dont want to do. Lol
Says the person who's spent 5+ years playing Super Smash Bros. At least calculus homework has some benefit, whether you want to do it or not.

:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if I would decline on a part-dependent basis, but then I thought "Well, I've eaten sweetbreads, heart, liver, tongue, etc of other animals before, don't know why I would stop now." So I figure it would depend on taste. Unfortunately, I've never tasted any part of a person before, so that would be hard to determine. Since backstrap is my favorite part of the deer, I reckon I'd start with the Latissimus Dorsi.

eet

Smash Ace
Lol Subai i was jk, I just used calc as an example cause it suks the most balls.

and I dont play smash unless I feel like it or have nothing else to do.

and never thought about eating humans. Mmmm Baby back ribs XD

eet

Smash Ace
^ Lol. Some reason I dont like giving oral sex, I think I did it so much I got bored lol. Not saying I cant work mah ABC tongue, Im jus saying. Lol I ****ing looove blowjobs. lol

But I heard theyre creating nanotechnology that will create like meat and stuff without having to kill animals to get it. I think when they make that I might become a 'vegetarian' (not technically, since it's still meat lol) I wonder if they can get it to taste like steak ... :] Maybe they can genetically copy humans flesh and meat and we could eat human meat without feeling unethical lol

sudai you comin down huh? I dunno if im goni to dibbz on friday. Friday is BRs HUGE *** HALLOWEEN BLOCK PARTY and Im gonna get really ****ed up and dress up and go. Roni should come to BR >_>

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
^ Lol. Some reason I dont like giving oral sex, I think I did it so much I got bored lol. Not saying I cant work mah ABC tongue, Im jus saying. Lol I ****ing looove blowjobs. lol

But I heard theyre creating nanotechnology that will create like meat and stuff without having to kill animals to get it. I think when they make that I might become a 'vegetarian' (not technically, since it's still meat lol) I wonder if they can get it to taste like steak ... :] Maybe they can genetically copy humans flesh and meat and we could eat human meat without feeling unethical lol

sudai you comin down huh? I dunno if im goni to dibbz on friday. Friday is BRs HUGE *** HALLOWEEN BLOCK PARTY and Im gonna get really ****ed up and dress up and go. Roni should come to BR >_>
oh u meant flesh? Nah no way.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i'm ganna be a Jonas Brother with 2 of my friends

and i'm down with eating ***** and butthole iceman. how dose everyone else feel about going down on a chick? new debate? eating out good/bad?

i say good

-rickyb

Sudai

Stuff here
I've had girls refuse to let me go down on them, which sucks, because I enjoy doing it. :[

But sometimes it smells bad and yyeeaahh. That's when I'm like "How about we do this in the shower? *wink*" and then just clean it for them, make them think I'm just trying to do something kinky with the soap. That's worked twice. :x

'V'

Smash Lord
I have a feeling I know what Eric's thinking he wants to be for Halloween, but I'm too afraid to say what it is...

Cuz I know I'm gonna be right... =[

eet

Smash Ace
I was just gonna go as the really drunk guy with vomit on his shirt, but ....that way I dont have to dress up and I just get fuked up and throw up later and bam.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Alright, since I checked with the guy that checks stuff about the tourney, it's practically in the bag. I just don't have to say anything about money in the paperwork. And I also got the Aquarium instead of the lobby, so more space! Plus I can cook my ramen during the tourney!

EDIT: Here is the thread!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8732603
Post in there, not here!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
i'm ganna be a Jonas Brother with 2 of my friends

and i'm down with eating ***** and butthole iceman. how dose everyone else feel about going down on a chick? new debate? eating out good/bad?

i say good

-rickyb
dude I could so help. I have been pestered many time as school for looking like one... or a combination of all three of them.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I think someone just has an odd sense of humor.

Oh wait, I don't have any skinny jeans. I only wear loose jeans (in the leg not waist).

lol. Maybe I'm the long lost brother who doesn't play guitar or sings. No wonder I was lost.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Ok, so me, Bomber, and RjPunch were having a discussion at school today....is Megan Fox not the hottest chick you ever seen? Even if you don't consider her the hottest chick on earth, u atleast admit she's hot, right? Bomb, man.....what's wrong with you?!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I posted the banner in your thread. I'm getting better that this every time I make one. I feel pumped with my work. I hope it's suffice.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Meta Not this again, It's his preferences. Besides I'm trying to do something that's not related to Megan Fox(as hot as she is).

How do you get banners on this site?
what I do is use Photobucket and then copy and paste the coding from my album to the site.

Here's what it should look like.

Code: [IMG]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/BearBomber/LSUSmash.jpg[/ IMG] <-- for the exception in this notciable space in this box that shouldn't be there.

pictiure: [IMG]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/BearBomber/LSUSmash.jpg

All you do is make a photbucket account. When you do go to albums. There's a button that says upload files and click on that. Choose the picture you want to upload. one it is in your album, when you put your mouse on it a box will appear below it with 4 other boxes. One of them you will see has the

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Meta Not this again, It's his preferences. Besides I'm trying to do something that's not related to Megan Fox(as hot as she is).

How do you get banners on this site?
Oh yes! This again...lol Besides, who here doesn't like talking about Megan Fox. I swear if there was a Megan Fox texture hack for ZSS, I'd main her...:lick:

As for banners, i think you just need to put the link of the banner between
tags

Top Bottom