• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I love you JNig. :]

That Beam Sword / Smash Ball fest we had at Dibbz had to have been fun for you, I mean come on. It was **** in a box.

I'll be at the Tourny this saturday so if people wanna chill, cool. I miss me some RickyB.

I'll probably be housing if its needed. Any except Hyro is welcome.
LOL. You've invited people to your house about every other post. No one ever comes you lonely ******* lmao

'V'

Smash Lord
Final Post Count from 6:00 a.m. Oct. 19 to 6:00 a.m. Oct. 20:

117 posts..

Gee wiz, guys... I need to make some rules about this or something...

Edit: ****it, Hyro. Stop making flame posts towards Curlz. If anything, you're only feeding the problem.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Uhh..are we using those codes that Ran was talking about this weekend? I'll allow it for the PnT tournament.

'V'

Smash Lord
If anyone has the resources to make it happen, I don't see why not. All you need is one SD card with all of the stuff on it. Ask Ran how the process works though if he's not actually going to the tournament himself already.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Quick heads up. I was talking with RJ and Nites today and since the turnout of Voodoo smash is really uncertain, if we get a very small turnout then we're going to have side events, so far thoughts were on teams, low tier, and casual gaming. We'd take a vote when the time comes.

Pritch

Smash Lord
By curlz logic, that stage should be banned now.

OKAY VAUGHN I'M DONE lol
You know, you 2 digging into each other all the time really is getting tiresome. You don't like him, he doesn't like you, we get it. If you need to ***** at each other do it over PM or aim or something.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
well, his brother has an xbox, but he gave it to some guy to hack it. it was well over a month ago and he doesnt know when he will get it back, since his brother is an idiot. i didnt think he would want to wait for his xbox to come back, but evidently he does. ill tell him that he can sell your xbox and games when he gets his own back, but i dont think itll happen. im really sorry JNig.

on another note, which constitutes low tier? ive only seen the tiers labeled as A-F.
oh, and on a third note, i can go to voodoo.

You know, you 2 digging into each other all the time really is getting tiresome. You don't like him, he doesn't like you, we get it. If you need to ***** at each other do it over PM or aim or something.
not that i have any authority or that my opinion matters here, but i agree with pritch.

Sudai

Stuff here
Pritch, stfu you dumba</as>ss bit</da>chas</asd>s ho</asd>ea</asd>ss motherf</ads>ucker...a</saf>ss. F</fs>UCK!

<3 :p

Edit: BSL, stfu you dumba</as>ss bit</da>chas</asd>s ho</asd>ea</asd>ss motherf</ads>ucker...a</saf>ss. F</fs>UCK!

Hyro

Smash Lord
Pritch, stfu you dumba</as>ss bit</da>chas</asd>s ho</asd>ea</asd>ss motherf</ads>ucker...a</saf>ss. F</fs>UCK!

Edit: BSL, stfu you dumba</as>ss bit</da>chas</asd>s ho</asd>ea</asd>ss motherf</ads>ucker...a</saf>ss. F</fs>UCK!

0_o

Oh i c. pro

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Rj, 31 or bust. None of this "20-25" bs. Seriously. 31 is where colleges start paying you to go to their school. It's sweet.
31 and my head explodes. I'd be lucky to get that high. I'm hoping to get at least 23. I'm not that smart >>.

Besides, not like 25 is bad. Besides, I'll leave the 30+s up the hyperactive ******** *** freshman and younger people. They may be book smart but they are spawns of the KoolAid.

remember kids, dont drink the KoolAid.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Diamond in the rougH. Jnig says he can't find a noob, I am a ''noob''. Anyone wanna teach me?

eet

Smash Ace
Things just ain't the same for gangstas.
Times is changing, young *****s is aging,
Becoming old gees in the game and changing,
To make way for these new names and faces, but
The strangest things can happen from rappin, when
*****s get wrapped up in image and acting,
*****s get capped up and wrapped in plastic,
Zipped up in bags when it happens, that's it.
I've seen 'em come; I've watched 'em go,
Watched 'em rise, witnessed it and watched 'em blow.
Watched 'em all blossom and watched 'em grow.
Watched the lawsuits when they lost the dough.
Best friends and money: I lost them both.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
i have one with a gimped up control stick. its not really that bad, and you dont really notice it. but first, i need my other one back from mocha, which i greatly appreciate him picking up for me. ill get it from him at voodoo. are you going to voodoo rj? how much are you willing to pay for it? its black if that means anything.

edit: dr. dre, eet? are you high or something?

Curlz

Smash Lord
LOL. You've invited people to your house about every other post. No one ever comes you lonely ******* lmao
I notice you hide behind your computer and type all this, but you never say anything to my face.

P ussy?

Oh, and I never understand your *'ed words. Are you saying b astard?

By curlz logic, that stage should be banned now.
Why would I ban a stage for a glitch that would never happen?

I lol'd.

Edit: Arcadia, I'll buy that controller from you if RJ doesn't want it. Give it to Batto and I'll give him the money since he's coming this saturday.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Yeah, I understand. But he doesn't want it I'll buy it.

Hey RJ, I'll give you my old one for free if I can buy Arcadia's. The only problem with mine is that the thumb grip came off. That's it. Other than that, its perfectly fine.

Wanna make a deal?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
All I really have to do is pull up my Math and science score. Reading and English skills are above accepted score by a good amount of points. need better than a 21 :/

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
You got a deal Arcadia. Bomber, I printed out your work cited but you didn't have your heading so I put it.

edit: Lucky you and your first try score. Who wants to challenge me at voodoo? $1MM to first three people

Hyro

Smash Lord
I notice you hide behind your computer and type all this, but you never say anything to my face.

P ussy?

Oh, and I never understand your *'ed words. Are you saying b astard?

Why would I ban a stage for a glitch that would never happen?

I lol'd.

Edit: Arcadia, I'll buy that controller from you if RJ doesn't want it. Give it to Batto and I'll give him the money since he's coming this saturday.
0_o

I'm scared of a...15 year old? Can't tell if you're joking lol. If you didn't notice I try to ignore you in person...you know...like when you say hi...or ask for help holding your tv...or when you asked to come over for the tournament...actually I scoffed for that last one.

And yeah I hate the bleeps here you can never tell what people are calling you. A while ago, it wasn't a sshole like you made it sound, it was dumba ss, and yeah good call on the b astard, lonely b astard flows good. Lonely d umbass / a sshole wouldn't have sounded as cool

Top Bottom