• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Well you kow me Hyro, always joking....

And I don't know, Hyro. You talk alot of trash online but in person you're the complete opposite. I'm 16 just so you know.

And you say no one comes to my house, you stayed twice didn't you?

-Ran

Smash Master
The buffer system is a ten frame window.

Example, you have an attack that is 20 frames long. You want to grab someone immediately after the attack ends. Rather than waiting to the very end of the move where the frames are gone, you have a ten frame window where you can input the grab so that you can inhumanely time the move to occur instantly when it's allowed to occur.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
what do you mean by buffer? as in the buffer in brawl+? im pretty sure buffering refers to the amount of frames you have before the end of one move and the start of the next that you can still execute the move. brawl's buffer is 10 frames by default, which is 100% in brawl+. every 10% is one frame.

say i do an fsmash. at default for brawl, any time in the last 10 frames of the fsmash, i can hit fsmash again and it will still work. at 11 frames before, it wont work. 200% makes 20 frames. 300%, 30frames, etc.

right?

curlz, are you going to voodoo? we still need to have our mm.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Say DK wants to airdodge, but gets hit by Falco's lazer (off stage), after the hitsun from the lazer DK will still airdodge, falling to his death.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Who want's to use my PT as a punching bag at Voodoo smash? XD

joking.

but I do need practice. All of you who think you are "good" I'll be at a TV waiting.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
BSL, you got it right, but B+ hard caps buffer at 10 frames.
what do you mean by hardcap? and what of my love for fsmash? you got a problem, punk?

edit: what constitutes low tier?

curlz, watch out. according to what ive been told, once a person(turok) gets over 200 posts, they can make fun of you right?

-Ran

Smash Master
Because the handicap function is one of the game, but they utilized it as a variable to effect the frame buffer. They just decided that anything above 10 frames was unnecessary and thus nothing occurs when you go beyond it.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
oh, ok, i see.

if someone wants, ill sell my GC controller to them. the only thing that is wrong with the thumbstick is that the rubber is lifted in the bottom right area. the plastic under isnt exposed, so you dont have to worry about that.

Hyro

Smash Lord

Well you kow me Hyro, always joking....

And I don't know, Hyro. You talk alot of trash online but in person you're the complete opposite. I'm 16 just so you know.

And you say no one comes to my house, you stayed twice didn't you?
K. Listen here ****. (c-unt)

jk.

But really, you don't know me in person, I've only tried to be friends with you once, but after I got to know you, that was over. Ever since, I've ignored you in person. And I've never called someone out without being provoked. I don't randomly pick on you cuz you're new.

I've never came to your house. I (unwillingly) stayed at your brothers (cockroach infested) apartment twice. Well the first time I didn't hate you, so once.

Besides, I'd rather be an ******* (b-astard?, mindgames it's a-sshole) online and nice offline then vice versa :confused:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I think I'll break in my guest controller at Voodoo smash. Though I'm totally bringing my glove for the hell of it, plus it's cold weather time and that's partially why I bought them for; keeping my hands warm and comfy while I brawl ftw.

Top Bottom