• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
It doesn't take a genius to follow the logic that if people suck in general, people are going to suck on the boards.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Crap, I can't go to the Wii shop channel unless I update my wii, but I wanna keep Homebrew. What do I do?

Edit: I'm also moving out of New Orleans this weekend. So I won't be hanging out at Dibbz anymore or going to any NOLA tournies.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Crap, I can't go to the Wii shop channel unless I update my wii, but I wanna keep Homebrew. What do I do?

Edit: I'm also moving out of New Orleans this weekend. So I won't be hanging out at Dibbz anymore or going to any NOLA tournies.
You update. Why would you need the wii shop channel? You can get almost everything on there for free, and much, much more.

(Insert polar-opposite sarcastic comment).

'V'

Smash Lord
Sudai instead of Vaughn but yeah :D not sure about vaughn tho. was his melee zelda every in any PR?
I never opted to be on either the Melee or the Brawl PR's, so I'm actually one of the smashers who hasn't been on either of them, only by choice though. Taylor wanted to put me on the Melee one and Sudai wanted to put me on the Brawl one, but I refused both. It didn't care and I didn't feel it was necessary. Plus you know how I am about making this game competitive.

This thread sucks 90% of the time. No lie.
Not my fault...

I've actually been trying to help make this thread better for those of you who haven't noticed. I've been trying to keep the OP updated and trying to give everyone the lay-down of the least bit of common courtesy. That's all fine and dandy and whatnot but I can't do it alone, people. If you want this thread to be awesome, you have to be willing to make it awesome as well.

Turazrok

Smash Master
First off, I wasn't saying the boards suck. I was saying the thread sucked. Secondly sarcasm doesn't translate into type.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
you know what edit that, i need to stop being an *******, you're only like 15. peace my brother

Vaughn is the enlightened one, and i will agree with him on this. (making the thread awesome)

'V'

Smash Lord
Oh... That reminds me of an important update:

GAMEWARE MONTHLIES WILL BE ON HIATUS UNTIL JANUARY

Yep... It's about to be the holiday season, so Stephen needs to focus more of his attention on store business for the next 2 months. Gary indeed still wants to do another tourney for next month, so he's going to start searching for another venue. I'll keep you guys posted on whether he finds one or not.

-Ran

Smash Master
This thread's awesome level is a direct correlation to the amount of fail of the individual users. =/

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Note: I am an equal opportunity *******.

Shut the **** up, Tuzarooko. Seriously- I come back for like a day and you're already annoying the **** out of me. You've been here two months and you're already *****ing about how this thread sucks. You don't like it? GET THE **** OUT AND LEAVE US ALONE, because its pretty obvious most of us don't want you and your whiney *** friends here. And hey, if I'm assuming that others don't want you around, oh the **** well. Id on't want you around.

Stupid ****. I can't believe I used to be like this kid.

'V'

Smash Lord
I smell another flame war coming...

So... I haven't been to Dibbz in a while. Anyone going this week? It'll give me something to do out of whatever day.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Guilty of loving to spectate flame wars.

Guilty of being semi-disappointed at flame wars being stopped.

Guilty of understanding the reason why.

STFU, inb4sum1posts****.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Flame wars? Most of the time I consider it beneath me to participate in those affairs. I wish I knew bigger words.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
None of you all make any sense. I've never claimed that this thread sucks because I've never had any scale or example of which to base a comparison. And, from what I've seen, NOBODY who's ever said that this thread sucks has ever explained why or contributed any ideas to make it better. Honestly, I have no idea where anyone is coming from. The thread's pretty ok with me, it's just a bunch of people being themselves. I thought that was what a community was about, but when you constantly say that the thread sucks, you're saying that the components of that thread are what make it suck, which is its members. So anyone who claims that this thread sucks is saying that a large amount of the people in it are causing it to decline in some value of quality (which has not been aforementioned). No one is actually addressing the people that make the thread suck, it seems that the general suckishness exhibited by a group of people is being focused on one or two people (I.E. Curlz.) But I highly doubt that one person can make a thread suck, so I'd suggest that if you actually care about the state of this board, you address yourself, as the case may be, or the people who make this thread suck and voice something instead of arbitrarily complaining to each other and no one at the same time.

Or am I crazy and you've all reached a different deduction?

eet

Smash Ace
*** you guys, turok is the ****. (jus tell them to *** themselves, turok - they're so used to it they might just do it)

and http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/affair

and vaughn jus kidding, it was just a blow job. lol
but tbh I cant remember which one it was

and mura you dont know cause you dont hang out with us in what I like to call, the real world. we are cooler than this, we promise. We have lemonade. But yeah no offense but your social skills suk and we have no idea who you really are lol. but your falcon too good. btw i didnt rly read your post...

Curlz

Smash Lord
This thread sucks because MuraRengan posts the stupidest crap.

Turok is my homeboy. Ignore Redson, he's probably p.o'ed at something.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
and mura you dont know cause you dont hang out with us in what I like to call, the real world. But yeah no offense but your social skills suk and we have no idea who you really are lol.
Unfortunately, I know this to be true. :(

Hey, it's not my fault that I like to actually address issues instead of dancing around them like an idiot. And honestly, how often do I post here? I was here when you had just come around and you're probably gonna pass me in posts by tomorrow. My true affiliation with the smash community is with the Gfaqs Melee board, where we talk about things that actually concern smash. And when we have an issue that concerns the whole board we (*gasp*) address it and TRY TO MAKE SOLUTIONS. What exactly have you contributed to this thread? I, for myself, can assuredly say I've done nothing because this thread isn't one of my major concerns, but you, who clearly spend a lot of time here, should be doing something to help this thread that "sucks" so much.

Unless you were joking, in which case you're cool bro.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Haha. Nah I'm not. Trying to be arrogant I just find flame wars stupid and pointless and that I should know better by this point.

Redson

Smash Journeyman

Turok is my homeboy. Ignore Redson, he's probably p.o'ed at something.
I'm P.O.'d at stupid ****s like you who go around thinking they're hot ****, acting like they know people. Shut the **** up- seriously. No one here likes you you stupid ****. And honestly? I can't say I blame them. From the **** you post on this thread, I can tell that you're an obnoxious son of a ***** IRL. Oh wait, you are. I've met you.

Goddammit, man. Don't dis on Mura either. He's far more intelligent than most of the people on this thread. At least he ****ing explains his points.

Sudai

Stuff here
None of you all make any sense. I've never claimed that this thread sucks because I've never had any scale or example of which to base a comparison. And, from what I've seen, NOBODY who's ever said that this thread sucks has ever explained why or contributed any ideas to make it better. Honestly, I have no idea where anyone is coming from. The thread's pretty ok with me, it's just a bunch of people being themselves. I thought that was what a community was about, but when you constantly say that the thread sucks, you're saying that the components of that thread are what make it suck, which is its members. So anyone who claims that this thread sucks is saying that a large amount of the people in it are causing it to decline in some value of quality (which has not been aforementioned). No one is actually addressing the people that make the thread suck, it seems that the general suckishness exhibited by a group of people is being focused on one or two people (I.E. Curlz.) But I highly doubt that one person can make a thread suck, so I'd suggest that if you actually care about the state of this board, you address yourself, as the case may be, or the people who make this thread suck and voice something instead of arbitrarily complaining to each other and no one at the same time.

Or am I crazy and you've all reached a different deduction?
Shut the **** up. No one gives a ****.

Haha. Nah I'm not. Trying to be arrogant I just find flame wars stupid and pointless and that I should know better by this point.
They have a point. They're fun when you're just trolling. :p

eet

Smash Ace
lol i like mura's sense of logic tho, it appeals to the computer scientist in me. <3

and no one listen to sudai if he says anything mean, hes the biggest troll in the world. (and subsequently, my thread :( ) but dont be confused, he prolly means it still.

Curlz

Smash Lord
How about everyone here shuts the **** up and stops getting on everyone's back. We're all here for a reason, we play the game of smash. So how about we learn to appreciate one another instead of tearing eachother down.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Shut the **** up. No one gives a ****.
That's my point: If no one wants/cares enough to see this board to change, so why the hell are we still complaining about it?

You can go on in this endless cycle of claiming that the thread sucks and not wanting to change it. It just makes you a major hypocrite. IMO, this type of non-chalant b!tching and moaning is what makes the thread suck, because every time I come here there's at least 3 posts on every page which is a complaint.

The only major problem I see with this thread is that the people in it are afraid to voice the obvious differences and objections they have with the people around them. Unfortunately, I never got that memo. You guys are all great, but nothing's gonna change if we're all afraid to say something, and it's just plain silly to know this and accept it. Vaughn knows that, and his resolve is not that he gives a **** about the thread, but that he gives a **** about his friends. Even though I don't necessarily like him, I can seriously respect that.

But hey, if you don't care then none of that matters.

'V'

Smash Lord
lol i like mura's sense of logic tho, it appeals to the computer scientist in me. <3

and no one listen to sudai if he says anything mean, hes the biggest troll in the world. (and subsequently, my thread :( ) but dont be confused, he prolly means it still.
You'd be surprised at what other threads he trolls... It's worse than this.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
How about everyone here shuts the **** up and stops getting on everyone's back. We're all here for a reason, we play the game of smash. So how about we learn to appreciate one another instead of tearing eachother down.
Love how you say this AFTER you blatantly call me out.

No, *****.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I see Mocha post In the weirdest places lol.. I've seen sudai post in brawl plus threads though.

Top Bottom