• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
are you sure its the same people?

im assuming 1k posts=smash lord, and whats a beauty killer?
Its the same Director I think. I'm not 100% sure though.

People who normally are "beautiful" are normally fake and close-minded. Its not something I typically enjoy. I want to end close-mindedness and end what most people consider "beautiful". I want people to be judged on for who they are, not what they look like.

I am a Beauty Killer.

Edit: Its also a song I like. Lol.

Edit2: People really need to post because I'm uber scared. :'[

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Why does Brawl have so many characters, now I want to main so many....
Sorry for those who may hate me for this, but can someone reach me a jar of Pikmin?

'V'

Smash Lord
Well... There are now 2 smash events this weekend that are on the same day. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna go to either one of them. I'm pretty tired right now and I think I deserve a break. You guys have fun as always and of course remember that tourney info is on the OP.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
BS Tiger: seeing as your favorite new pastime is posting on smash boards I'm ganna help you out so that you can avoid embarrassing faux pas.

don't post 4chan pics about **** everyday, pics are only funny once in a blue moon (when eet dose it)

don't take this board to seriously, it means nothing In Real Life

your post count dose not make you a better smash player are earn you anymore respect. Curlz has like 1000 posts, 950 of them are about pointless bull****. I have like 500 most of them made while drunk or high and are also pointless bull****.

Start posting while drunk or high, things will make more since. (the last part applies to real life too)

Have fun and never get offended and don't be a douche

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
BS Tiger: seeing as your favorite new pastime is posting on smash boards I'm ganna help you out so that you can avoid embarrassing faux pas.

don't post 4chan pics about **** everyday, pics are only funny once in a blue moon (when eet dose it)

your post count dose not make you a better smash player are earn you anymore respect. Curlz has like 1000 posts, 950 of them are about pointless bull****. I have like 500 most of them made while drunk or high and are also pointless bull****.

Start posting while drunk or high, things will make more since. (the last part applies to real life too)

RickyB I <3 U

I may go to the laffy tourney, carpool from NOLA? I wanna get some Dibbz in sometime this week too, I'd appreciate it if Hyro brought my Wii and backpack with him to Dibbz. If you sold my stuff to fuel ur cocaine addiction its cool, I know how that goes. Oh and ricky do u still have my tv?

bsltiger

Smash Cadet

I only posted those two pictures cause they were both directed at curlz. I don't care about smashboards that much, there is just not that much I do at all. I didn't realize it was such a big deal.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
birthday weekend this weekend, bulldog sat night, OH BOY, yall bi,

1.id rather guzzle diahrea than play smash with any of you, except a few

2. eet we needa do drugs soon <3

Pritch

Smash Lord
Edit: ****! When did I become a Smash Lord? I wanna be a Beauty Killer. Its the only reason I wanna be a Premium Member.
You have officially made more posts in 6 months than I've made in 4 years. And I'm on the boards a lot. Wtf.

I haven't played smash (Melee) in sooooooooo long.
It's ok, we've picked up 3 or so new people around here to replace you.:laugh:

Jk (only about the replacing bit - there really have been a lot of new competent people coming out of the woodwork). You should come out and play sometime though. Scene's getting bigger and all, you should come and hang.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
I only posted those two pictures cause they were both directed at curlz. I don't care about smashboards that much, there is just not that much I do at all. I didn't realize it was such a big deal.
you obviously did not understand the deeper point i was trying to convey, but that's ok smashboards is just for fun! (and im high + 1 post lol) I'll introduce myself to you next tourney we are at together. I'm not an ******* in real life like Roni (my best friend) and i love hanging out with new smash people. we shall have some fun friendlys!

edit: lol jio i do have your TV its sitting next to my big TV in the living room! i will get it to u as soon as possible!

eet

Smash Ace
roni happy bday comin up man - you want us to come down? we can go out and drink if youre 21 but I think youre a noob and like 19? ( but we can jus drink anyway lol) but we should do somethin not lame. and ricky too good. and bsl still mah boy

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
you obviously did not understand the deeper point i was trying to convey, but that's ok smashboards is just for fun! (and im high + 1 post lol) I'll introduce myself to you next tourney we are at together. I'm not an ******* in real life like Roni (my best friend) and i love hanging out with new smash people. we shall have some fun friendlys!

edit: lol jio i do have your TV its sitting next to my big TV in the living room! i will get it to u as soon as possible!
itll be a while before we will both be at a tourney together, cause i cant go to any of the upcoming ones. i cant even go to last! what was your point, btw?

RickyB

Smash Cadet
haha, you guys know i turned 21 yesterday?

my point was something like: If the game smash brothers or anything related to it (including this website) ever causes you to feel stressed, take a second to stop and remember its all just pretend.

Curlz

Smash Lord
We're Yall are going to the Bulldog this weekend! Woo Woo.

<3 RickyB. Happy Birthday!

Ricky, after the tournament on Saturday you're coming party at my house. Roni too.

Brad, I didn't end up going to bed until around 3. I had all my lights on in my room which included my closet and bathroom.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Arcadia, bring me to PnT. Btw, did you know that Arcadia is a city in ancient Greece famous for shepherding? Woooooot.

-edit-

Anyone play Aion?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
It's ok, we've picked up 3 or so new people around here to replace you.:laugh:

Jk (only about the replacing bit - there really have been a lot of new competent people coming out of the woodwork). You should come out and play sometime though. Scene's getting bigger and all, you should come and hang.
I'll find a way down to dibbz one of these days. The two main issues are that I've been lethargic on weekends because school is ridiculous, and my rides are busy most of the time. Idk, I'll try to get my **** together.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Remember when this thread was good?
The correct question for you and me would be: "Remember when this thread was bad? Cuz it's terrible now."

this is the worst thread on swf
See? Lee knows.

Seriously. If I had one wish it would be to restore the LA thread to it's rightful awesomeness. Don't count on that though. =\

Ricky B, I miss you like hell man, Happy Late B-day btw.

eet

Smash Ace
Doesnt take long to figure it out, does it.

but, alternatively, something is only what you make of it.

If you guys think it sucks, do something about it. Me? I get high and post stupid pictures so we have something to lol at.

Top Bottom