• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Added the OW results thread to the OP. Still no luck with changing the title, though, still getting the same error. :(

Dopey

Smash Lord
so...im movin to Nawlins on the 3rd of january...where do i smash at?? ; D

-Ran

Smash Master
Depends on what you're looking to do. I looked through your results, and it looks like you favor Melee/Pm. Nola has a Melee group on Facebook, and we have a general Louisiana group as well. The heavy hitters for Melee are all going to be in Baton Rouge, which is about an hour away. We mostly play at each others houses, but we on occasion meet up at a Lan Center called Dibbz.

Dopey

Smash Lord
well ill wreck anyone at PM ;D and melee is still fun...ill be there for work for the next few months livin outta a hotel and not very mobile for a month or so...there a decent public trans out that way? IE busses and trains?

-Ran

Smash Master

BSP

Smash Legend
While showing my two cousins Melee's How to Play, I realized it doesn't actually tell you that falling offstage is bad lol.

Pritch

Smash Lord
so...im movin to Nawlins on the 3rd of january...where do i smash at?? ; D
There's a decent number of us uptown, with several people at tulane and me more on the CBD side of st charles (though hopefully I'll be moving into a new place fairly soon and who knows where that will be), and then there's ran and a few others over in metarie. Most often we play at one of the tulane people's places or at austin's over on the near side of metarie, and once I'm into a new crib I'll be down to have fests at my place.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Finally got around to watching the Smash Brothers documentary. ****ing inspiring me right now. Idk how long the inspiration will last though lol.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yea, it sucks. You have to manually go into Twitch and tell them not to remove the videos before they do it. =/ I ended up losing the Shrimp 002 Vids because of that.

Citrus

Smash Apprentice
yeah ****s lame
like even if you say keep up it only does so for a little while unless you highlight of something

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So I'm getting Melee and buying an SD card to get PM... that damn tourney really did wake something up in me... I'm about to do research on Youtube and everything! I want to be able to do decent at Wintercon, I won't be satisfied if I still suck by then.

Also hope everyone had a good Christmas, shoutouts to Roni for getting engaged! Man, I miss that dude.

Top Bottom