• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Have you heard his verse in Am I A Psycho? Tech killed it but my god Hopsin went in on that track.
Hell yeah dude, I've pretty much learned the whole song lol. Are u an actual fan of Hop or do u just listen to him here and there?

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Here and there. I'm big into music so I like to listen to a little bit of everything. Not a big rap fan but I'm into car audio and Tech's stuff is really bass heavy. Just checking out his music I found Hopsin and was pretty impressed, really creative stuff.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Ok cool. Hop and Tech are two favorites of mine and it's rare for me to come across people who have even heard of them, let alone listen to them lol.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah dude pretty much every artist I like it's kinda thing, guys with only like 3k followers on soundcloud. Mostly electronic and trap I listen to. Maybe I can make it to another Who's Tyler and I can play some Tech for you on my system :)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Trap ugh what an awful genre

Edit: I have been informed that this is my 5000th post. Glad it could be for such a good cause.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Could be worse, you could listen to metal like I do. Admit it, almost all of you guys thought of the unbearable heavy screamo kind. Thanks for stereotyping. :p

No, I actually listen to European Metal. It has a much better sound than American Metal. There's more of a mix between metal and orchestra which is why I like it so much.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Thanks for assuming you'd get stereotyped when you didn't accurately represent what you listen to :p

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Most people stereotype me the second I say Metal. So what was there need to represent what I listen to? :p
Metal covers a lot of sub-genres. If you don't listen to the whole genre of Metal, don't say it. Say you listen to Euro-Metal and then if people think screamy stuff, then you get to be offended.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Metal covers a lot of sub-genres. If you don't listen to the whole genre of Metal, don't say it. Say you listen to Euro-Metal and then if people think screamy stuff, then you get to be offended.
I don't get offended either way.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Man, if Smashboards wasn't on the internet, I swear I would use it a fair bit less.

I read too much dumb crap today; I guess it was one of those times where you just ended up in the wrong part of the internet.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Double Post because I'm awesome.

On January 11 I'm hosting a tournament at Play N Trade. It's the weekend before I leave for Apeck and would like for everyone to show up to help me get some last minute practice before I leave. I might even make it a weekend long fight fest just to get some added hype. Confirmed events so far are Brawl, Pokemon XY, and Injustice. I may add Melee, Street Fighter, or Ultimate Marvel depending on interest.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
When's the next tournament after Open World? I need to find a babysitter so I can make it.
Tomorrow >_>

However, if you aren't able to make it tomorrow, then just keep in mind that Open Wold Monthlies will be held every third saturday of each month. I have the dates for the monthlies booked from February to May.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
You know what sucks about being a pika main in LA? Our top players know how to fight pikachu. Which is a mega rarity in the smash community today. It's like specifically why I picked up MK and Falco....thanks Gunner. Oh yeah Justin, I convinced ESAM to want to MM you at Apex!

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
OPEN WWWOOOOOOOOOOORRRRLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD!!!

And Ram, I think u may be the only person that actually cares about what ESAM has to say about us lol.

Bestrin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4656-9213-2468
Smashcon at Open World has a fair amount of players here! Melee singles is the most popular, and we only need a couple more Melee doubles I think!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We have 13 people here but they've all been spread out well among each event to where I can make 8 man brackets! :)

Brawl hasn't gotten much love though. We have 5 people as of now for singles.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
I just want Florida to know that Lee Martin isn't the only good player to come out of LA. And I was in a Florida stream the other night and True Blue said he didn't know about you Leon....lol?

ALabama Smash League is streaming Open World Monthly #2!
http://www.twitch.tv/alabamasmashleague
This horrid display of melee is killing me! I can do better than these guys! Someone please tell that JIGGS to STOP rolling and that Roy to stop playing Roy.

Top Bottom